Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. (1888 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / India To Test Long Range Missile That Would Target Northern China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 28, 2009
The islamic republic of iran has successful test fired its long range missile shahab-3 with a range of 1300-2000 kilometers.For details,check http://edition.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/09/28/iran.missile.tests/index.html
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by yeswecan(m): 7:37pm On Sep 28, 2009
I just watched it on CNN. I think Israel should bomb them ASAP
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Afam(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
Iran should end these accusations and counter accusations by doing the following

1. Pull out of the NPT

2. Continue with its nuclear program for peaceful use

3. Begin to develop nuclear weapons if it wants to do so.

What sort of hypocrisy is the West and Israel practicing? These people continue to develop nuclear weapons and yet have the guts to talk about other countries wanting to develop what they freely develop.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by MrCrackles(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2009
Topic
So what
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by bawomolo(m): 2:33am On Sep 29, 2009
yeswecan:

I just watched it on CNN. I think Israel should bomb them ASAP

oh sit you warmonging ass down
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Tudor6(f): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2009
A terrorist nation should NEVER be allowed nuclear weapons. If iran continues on this path its days are numbered. . . .
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by yeswecan(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2009
Iran just put out a statament that advanced missiles can target any threat http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

I repeat, Isreal should boomb the hell out of them. They represent a great treat to the Jews and the entire region, they are clamoring for a world without jews.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Afam(m): 10:10am On Sep 29, 2009
yeswecan:

Iran just put out a statament that advanced missiles can target any threat http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_iran

This is encouraging. Iran reserves the right to defend itself against imperialists and terrorist nations that have killed and attacked innocent civilians even with atomic bombs in the past.

These are facts and facts don't lie.

If the world does not need nuclear weapons then no country should be allowed to build and keep them especially those that have used them on civilians in the past.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by blackspade(m): 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2009
Good news, it's good to see Iran is well equipped with that it needs to take on the bully in the region.

Tudór:

A terrorist nation should NEVER be allowed nuclear weapons. If iran continues on this path its days are numbered. . . .

What's your prediction for the worlds most destructive terrorist nation, Israel? The trespassing zionists have been pushing their luck these last few decades.

If their leader keeps biting the hand of uncle sam, uncle sam might not be there to help them in their war on lies.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by otele(m): 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2009
i give israel 2 months to strike the first blow . . . or else . . .
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2009
Someone should tell me why Iran has no right to poses nuclear weapon if India, Pakistan, Isreal and North Korea could acquire nuclear weapons after the treaty. Why is Iran's case different.

No one should tell me Iran is a terrorist state, is it more of a terror than Isreal? angry
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by No2Atheism(m): 5:32am On Oct 02, 2009
I don't believe i am going to say this but i think IRAN has the right to defend itself. . .hence I support that IRAN should also have nuclear weapons.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by dayokanu(m): 6:36am On Oct 02, 2009
As long as the weapon is not a threat to the existence of other nations and not for Israel to be a pile of ashes or pushed into the Mediterranean like Ahmedinejad has said several times.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2009
dayokanu:

As long as the weapon is not a threat to the existence of other nations and not for Israel to be a pile of ashes or pushed into the Mediterranean like Ahmedinejad has said several times.
You can't have a weapon of that magnitude and think it is not a threat to the existence of other nations especially one not too far from you that you clearly do not get along with.

Even, 'cork and fire' is a threat to anyone.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by muhsin(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
Why Israel are allowed to have such missiles and not Iran?

Is Iran not a country just like Israel?

Isn't that soooooooo funny?
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Tudor6(f): 12:57pm On Oct 02, 2009
Iran is a Terrorist state and its leaders have severally advocated for the destruction of israel.

Even in the US where its your constitutional right to bear arms psychos and mentally ill patients aren't afforded that right.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
Tudór:

Iran is a Terrorist state and its leaders have severally advocated for the destruction of israel.

Even in the US where its your constitutional right to bear arms psychos and mentally ill patients aren't afforded that right.

So who diagnosed Iran to Psycho or mentally ill? angry
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Tudor6(f): 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
Only a lunatic calls for a nation and her people to be wiped off the map.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Afam(m): 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ikomi:

So who diagnosed Iran to Psycho or mentally ill? angry

Ask them abeg? I don tire for these people.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2009
Tudór:

Only a lunatic calls for a nation and her people to be wiped off the map.

This is a very ignorant statement.

Show a speech by Almhadinajad, or Iranian spiritual leader that called for genocide against the Isrealis?
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Tudor6(f): 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
Are you paid to be this dishonest?

Don't worry, as soon as I've got free time I'll dig up them quotes for ya.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by JeSoul(f): 6:08pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ikomi:

This is a very ignorant statement.

Show a speech by Almhadinajad, or Iranian spiritual leader that called for genocide against the Isrealis?
shocked shocked shocked are you serious? If I had a penny for everytime this has happened I'd be a billionaire - in US Dollars.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by blackspade(m): 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2009
[size=16pt]While Iran is under scrutiny, the illegal Zionist state of Israel blatantly keeps nuclear weapons hidden all over Palestinian land:[/size]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbjgDERSuiI&hl=en&fs=1&[/flash]
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 7:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
JeSoul:

shocked shocked shocked are you serious? If I had a penny for everytime this has happened I'd be a billionaire - in US Dollars.

Start with ur first penny, go and bring up a full speech where Alhamadinajad or the spritual leader called for Genocide against Isreal.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by JeSoul(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ikomi common now, I know you must be kidding right?  smiley

[flash=450,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/5hLDjGdJC0Q&NR/1[/flash]
Death to Isreal, wipe them off the map etc etc . . . the usual rant from that holocaust denying delusional fella unfortunate to be the president of a country of sometimes wonderful and brilliant people.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by blackspade(m): 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2009
You can only step on your neighbor so many times . . . .if Israel keeps going the way they are (meddling in world affairs, mossad, settlement expansion, etc, ), they will be wiped off the map and reduced to a pile of ashes.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by RichyBlacK(m): 11:51pm On Oct 02, 2009
Iran has every right to develop nuclear technology for peaceful purposes.

The scientific community celebrates Iran's successful test of long range missiles!
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 3:46am On Oct 03, 2009
@JeSoul

Bring a full written speech, and u bring up that piece of news that has always been used for propanganda for people who never search for the truth.

Look I dont like it when people can't answer a simple question.

Alhamadinajad has never given a speech in English, he speaks in Arabic, get one of these speech where he called for Genocide against Isreal in Arabic, lets translate it ourselves, if u are right then u shall earn your first penny.

JeSoul if  western propaganda is what u can come up with u are never going to earn your first penny afterall.

Let me give you a hint, do you know Almahadinajad is a Proffessor in science and a head of state, so dont think he is just an opportuned fool that was picked of the streets, and talks nonsence.

JeSoul when you get that full written speech, and we translate it ourselvels to find out if the man called for Genocide against Isreal. I promise you I shall send you your first dollar, not a penny.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by RichyBlacK(m): 6:49am On Oct 03, 2009
Ikomi:

@JeSoul

Bring a full written speech, and u bring up that piece of news that has always been used for propanganda for people who never search for the truth.

Look I dont like it when people can't answer a simple question.

Alhamadinajad has never given a speech in English, he speaks in Arabic, get one of these speech where he called for Genocide against Isreal in Arabic, lets translate it ourselves, if u are right then u shall earn your first penny.

JeSoul if  western propaganda is what u can come up with u are never going to earn your first penny afterall.

Let me give you a hint, do you know Almahadinajad is a Proffessor in science and a head of state, so dont think he is just an opportuned fool that was picked of the streets, and talks nonsence.

JeSoul when you get that full written speech, and we translate it ourselvels to find out if the man called for Genocide against Isreal. I promise you I shall send you your first dollar, not a penny.

Unfortunately, JeSoul can't distinguish between a speech by Ahmedinejad and the propaganda from Western media.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Tudor6(f): 6:59am On Oct 03, 2009
I thought ahmadinajad spoke persian. . . .

Besides who made you an authority in arabic?

Its very easy to make a statement and after the backlash claim you meant something else. That is what politicians specialize in.

With his constant hatred and hate speech towards the state of israel its perfectly rational to assume the worst. Sorry to say, ahmadinajad doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 9:44am On Oct 03, 2009
Tudór:

I thought ahmadinajad spoke persian. . . .

Besides who made you an authority in arabic?

Its very easy to make a statement and after the backlash claim you meant something else. That is what politicians specialize in.

With his constant hatred and hate speech towards the state of israel its perfectly rational to assume the worst. Sorry to say, ahmadinajad doesn't deserve the benefit of doubt.

Your opinion is not what am asking for, all I asked for is a speech in other words a proof.

I have always told you, you say things you know nothing about.

All you need do is dig up these speeches you promised to get, and not your blind opinion, which has done no one any good.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by agitator: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2009
USA is a bully, why because they have weapons of mass destruction, anybody that don't dance to their tune they use force on them. the US should be the first to discard their weapons. Since they say they are strong let them attack North Korea.

For decades they where threatening Russia, but couldn't attack. In less than a decade they attacked Iraq, because they knew Iraq doesn't have the military might to withstand their technology.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Palestinian Christians Are My Heroes / Ghana In Chaos As Mahama Refuses To Concede Defeat, And Economy Collapses / Liverpool Suicide Bomber Is A Christian-daily Mail UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.