Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. (1897 Views)

Russia’s New Mega-missile Stuns The Globe / Malaysian Passenger Plane Shot Down In Donetsk By Ground To Air Missile / India To Test Long Range Missile That Would Target Northern China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by muhsin(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2009
The question is very simple: Why only Iran. . .and why not Israel?

Is Iran not a sovereign country. . .let them develop their nuclear as do Israel, India, Germany and other nations.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 7:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Tudor,

I thought ahmadinajad spoke persian. . . .
How dare you contradict what Ayatollah Ikomi said. He declared that the king of Persia speaks Arabic and you have the guts to contradict him. Who do you think you are to contradict the self-proclaimed expert in Middle East Affairs? Until Ayatollah Ikomi said it, I used to think that being a Shiite means you belong to a certain faith within Islam. But he opened my understanding that a Shiite is a member of an ethnic group. You have to learn to forego everything you think you know in ME affairs when you are discussing with the Ayatollah! You are bound to learn new and incredle things! grin
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 7:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Tudor,
How dare you contradict what Ayatollah Ikomi said. He declared that the king of Persia speaks Arabic and you have the guts to contradict him. Who do you think you are to contradict the self-proclaimed expert in Middle East Affairs? Until Ayatollah Ikomi said it, I used to think that being a Shiite means you belong to a certain faith within Islam. But he opened my understanding that a Shiite is a member of an ethnic group. You have to learn to forego everything you think you know in ME affairs when you are discussing with the Ayatollah! You are bound to learn new and incredle things! grin

You must be one of my fan to be one of my critic.

Keep following me around. Good to know someone is keeping watch.

Are you going to add to the main issue, or come with ur dumb diversions.

If all ur coming in with is dumb diversions, please stand by the side and learn from those who have better things to say.

I would advice you to learn from JeSoul when you are up to her level then get Richyblack's permission to contribute.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Ikomi,

You must be one of my fan to be one of my critic.

Keep following me around. Good to know someone is keeping watch.
Absolutely. I admire your ability to put on a facade of knowledge despite being wrong. Not many people can do it. It is a gift!
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
Absolutely. I admire you

Thats the only sincere statement av heard from you on this forum cheesy
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Ikomi,

Thats the only sincere statement av heard from you on this forum
See what I mean!? You have such a unique ability to deceive yourself and yet keep a straight face. Your giftings are without equal. tongue
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by H2O2: 8:11pm On Oct 03, 2009
I agree the top dogs are trying to builly Iran into submission. Nevertheless, it's a good thing they are being bullied.
That Ahmadinejad is a stubborn Ijebu man.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 8:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
See what I mean!? You have such a unique ability to deceive yourself and yet keep a straight face. Your giftings are without equal. tongue

Please if by any chance i misunderstand your position, let me know.

If your personal attacks on me is a joke then I can take a joke, but if u are serious, in all sincererity I must say, they sound stupid, cause its always off point.

Honestly leave me out of it and ask someone else.  I mean someone a bit different from u, that maybe hard for you to find though, cause birds of the same feather, flock ____________________.

Tayo-D complete the above statement.  angry
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Ikomi,

You call those personal attacks? They are just statement of truth. And by the way, jokes are more funny when they actually express the truth. Still wondering if the whole thing is a joke? That's another home work for you!
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,

You call those personal attacks? They are just statement of truth.

That is one line u picked from following me around. At least you are learning something.

You are not a fly in the ointment afterall.  cheesy
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 12:22am On Oct 05, 2009
@Ikomi,

That is one line u picked from following me around. At least you are learning something.

You are not a fly in the ointment afterall.
You know what a fly follows around? IT's a dead putrid carcass. Get the jist?
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 10:16am On Oct 05, 2009
Tell me what you have added to this conversation since you came in if not insultive diversions.

Listen if you confess you are an animal that knows how to use the internet, there is a big chance you might earn yourself a place in the Guinnes book of records.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Afam(m): 10:35am On Oct 05, 2009
Ikomi:

Tell me what you have added to this conversation since you came in if not insultive diversions.

Listen if you confess you are an animal that knows how to use the internet, there is a big chance you might earn yourself a place in the Guinnes book of records.
grin grin shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 12:18pm On Oct 05, 2009
@Ikomi,

Aah. I can see that I have touched a nerve. Does that mean you've decided to interprete my contribution in a certain way and not another?

Let's put it this way, I may have nothing to say about a belligerernt nation test-firing missiles at will. However, I am not here propagating error on the www like you are doing. Your eror has been called out here as before, and instead of taking the honorable path and admitting it, you want to use the agbero style bold-face to ram your errors down our throat. It aint happening bro!
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 05, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
Let's put it this way, I may have nothing to say about a belligerernt nation test-firing missiles at will.

At that point dont you think it would be wise to keep quiet, and if you cannot keep quiet, then argue constructively.  undecided

Tayo-D which mental home did you escape from?
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2009
@Ikomi,

At that point dont you think it would be wise to keep quiet, and if you cannot keep quiet, then argue constructively.
If only you will follow your own advice. Why not keep quiet instead of propagating falsehood as truth? So far, I have not made an erronous statement but you have. I believe statement of truths are more constructive than lies. Something for you to think over!

Tayo-D which mental home did you escape from?
I'm having so much fun seeing you display extreme emotions at my beck and call. Your mental state is mine to control. Not only do I call out your lies, I determine your experience of life at my choosing. I own your a*ss men! tongue
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 1:03am On Oct 06, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Ikomi,
I own your a*ss men! tongue

A good sign of low life.

I dont speak to people with such vocabulary. Now we know why you cant think straight.

Tayo-D [size=70pt].[/size]

You see that big black mark behind your name, its called full stop. I shall stop there.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by TayoD1(m): 1:27am On Oct 06, 2009
@Ikomi,

A good sign of low life.

I dont speak to people with such vocabulary. Now we know why you cant think straight.
Men, I've had so much fun wounding you up and down. Is that the best you can come up with?  I repeat, your a*ss is mine, and I can do with it whatever I want. 

I shall stop there.
Wisest decision you've made so far.  You would have proven much wiser if you had restrained from posting falsehood in the first place.  As long as my humble self is around (nairaland's truth detector), you can't possibly get away with such lies.

Ciao.
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by Ikomi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by yeswecan(m): 9:55pm On Oct 06, 2009
This thread has been turn to a battle field, what is left to comment on
Re: Breaking News~iran Fires Off Long-range Missile In Latest Test. by blackspade(m): 11:38pm On Oct 07, 2009

(1) (2) (Reply)

88 Years Cameroonian President Campaigning For Re-election (photos) / Sidama Emerged As New Federal Region In Ethiopia / South Africans Now Smoke Hiv Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.