Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,165 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

What Was The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Gave You...... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Was The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Gave You...... (405 Views)

Left-Hander Problems That Shows Why Being Left-handed Is The Worst(photos) / What's The Worst Lie Someone Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was The Worst Punishment Your Parents Ever Gave You...... by kachysblog(f): 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2016
There was a day my mum gave me paracetamol tablet for I was feeling cold. Normally, I would've buried it inside my garri before gulping it down. But, it was so unfortunate that my mother made jollof rice that afternoon. So, when she gave me the pill, I pretended I've dropped it inside my mouth after staking a sip. Unknown to me, my mummy saw when I drop the tablets inside the cup I was holding. Lo and behold, as am about to go and drop my plate in the kitchen, my called me back, collected the cup from me and took her time to drain the water from the cup. She poured the remain in a spoon and ask me to swallow it....

After that incident, I learn to swallow pills without cheating....

(1) (Reply)

Just In: Tragedy Averted At Filling Station As Okada Goes Into Flames In Lagos ( / Video]skiibii Ft. Olamide – Ah Skiibii / Which Should I Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.