Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:50 PM

Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” (23221 Views)

Angela Okorie And Her Son, Chamberlain Rock Braids Hairstyle / Don Jazzy "If You Are Having Sex And You Are Tired, Stand Up Dont Kill Yourself" / Angela Okorie Steps Out In Nude Pants That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by aiikman(m): 11:26am On Aug 19, 2016
Pls stop tinkin far more than you re....it takes jst few of such stupid statement to crash d very lil u have.....ask the mighty tiger woods

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by ebenholer(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2016
What are these female celebrities turning to these days? Atheists or demons. I will never believe someone with a right sense of reasoning will make such statement...
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Orikinla(m): 11:31am On Aug 19, 2016
[size=14pt]Ogbanje things.
They manifest in different ways.[/size] grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by whitestar01(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
U be mumu . Na everybody u like?
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Apoztl3(m): 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
This one wey no Sabi interpret movie role get fans too? undecided

Ur own dey ur body.... U're mouthed I must say
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Pringlez: 11:40am On Aug 19, 2016
I dont think that should stop any right thinking person from saying what is bad is bad.
Moderation is always key as I dont think anyone is hating any here.
Can I remind you that there are some younger ones looking up to you as their role model.

Let he that thinketh he stands, take heed....."

I rest it here till next time.
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by afroxyz: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
I no blame celebrities na people wey dey follow dem I dey blame

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by bunmibola(f): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2016
What's with the cup she's holding sef?
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by ring7(m): 11:56am On Aug 19, 2016
She can't command grammar in a movie wellea.,now she dee form yeyebritie...always forcing herself in a movie role.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by tgmservice: 12:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
OLD ASHANA
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Apoztl3:

Ur own dey ur body.... U're mouthed I must say

Your own dey ur hands too kiss
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by ceejay4real(m): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wetin this old layer dey form? This chick wey be Omotola dem mate come dey claim 32 years. Wonders shall never end in this our nollywood. I swear! Come to think of it, why must she be dressed like a roadside prosstitute on her own birthday? Haba! This lady no get class at all!
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Borosilicate(m): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
just for some time before it falls completely

Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by 3sexy: 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
She doesn't need to respond to everything haba

Of she is 32 and she is looking this old, then she has to work on herself

What's it with trend of exposing boobs sef ? Even old ladies who are suppose to be role models still exposed their slippers
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by stronggman: 2:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
Angela okorie you are a cheap prostitute simple, dazit and dazzol,go and drink acid if you like.
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by mofy1(f): 2:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
She's happily married and her husband isn't complaining about her outfit.

Nigerians can sha drinking phensic for another person's headache.
Oyibo kia
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
Self-pride is all vanity undecided Bad words
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by GloriaNinja(f): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nigerians are so hypocritical
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Atakata(f): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
henrynick:
How stupid nowadays women are .....take a look at the stupid old LovePeddler....nah when she clock 40 she go knw say nah only the anus nah em know hardness and softness of sh#t......bloodclat!!!!
who are u to Judge her? who are u to call her a LovePeddler.don' 4get you ve females in ur family and u don't know wat dey are doing in the dark.
don't slash out to pple u don't know cos u never can tell wat is happening even under ur watch.
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by henrynick(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atakata:
who are u to Judge her? who are u to call her a LovePeddler.don' 4get you ve females in ur family and u don't know wat dey are doing in the dark.
don't slash out to pple u don't know cos u never can tell wat is happening even under ur watch.

See your mouth.....fvckface nah ur type be that ....she's stupid and its obvious what are you saying..... You didn't even make any sense......if its non of our business why she post am for social media......stupid fvck
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Obiwiz(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Brightgem:
Who made her famous. Let her not care it does not change the fact that she looks stupid.
Yes. Exactly my thoughts too. What makes her a celebrity if she's so uncouth? Empty drums make d loudest noise.
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Shadaracho007(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't you know, then go listen to the song "life of a st*r" by Lil Kesh featuring Adekunle Gold.
#Felicity_007
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Atakata(f): 9:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
henrynick:

See your mouth.....fvckface nah ur type be that ....she's stupid and its obvious what are you saying..... You didn't even make any sense......if its non of our business why she post am for social media......stupid fvck
please go and look for a job and stop judging people. I might not make sense to u but I will keep it straight with u mind ur business. am happy u ve a woman dat brought u to this world so wat ever u call a female also implies to d female in ur house hold. Lol
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by henrynick(m): 9:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Atakata:
please go and look for a job and stop judging people. I might not make sense to u but I will keep it straight with u mind ur business. am happy u ve a woman dat brought u to this world so wat ever u call a female also implies to d female in ur house hold. Lol

Cunt
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by henrynick(m): 9:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Atakata post=48631408] please go and look for a job and stop judging people. I might not make sense to u but I will keep it straight with u mind ur business. am happy u ve a woman dat brought u to this world so wat ever u call a female also implies to d female in ur house hold. Lol[

Bloody cunt
Re: Angela Okorie: “Kill Yourself If You Don’t Like Me” by Apoztl3(m): 11:40am On Aug 20, 2016
cool
Boleyndynasty2:

Your own dey ur hands too kiss

That was a punchline babe..... Walahi cool[quote author=Boleyndynasty2 post=48617263]

Your own dey ur hands too kiss[/quote

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maryam Aminu Tambuwal, Edwin Ochai, Juliet Ibrahim, Tonto Dike Honoured In Abuja / Meet Emmanuel Igolo aka Emma Fire, "Spitting Fire Is A Gift From God” / Jussie Smollett Charged With Felony For Filing False Police Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.