Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,850 members, 7,844,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA (6142 Views)

Edo Govt., MIXTA Africa Seal Deal To Construct 1,800 Housing Units In Benin City / Flooding: Lagos Govt. Marks 7 Highbrow Estates For Demolition / Rent-to-own: Lagos Govt Delivers 100 Housing Units To Beneficiaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by sunsewa16: 7:43am On Aug 19, 2016
I wish the state and federal government should work towards creating low-cost apartments at 6th avenue down festac,whoever has the authority to physical development of that site with good roads networks and low-cost apartments should do something about it.
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by Emeka71(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2016
Of what use is the houses that will be costly; I better go and buy land at Sango-Otta.
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by ideology(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Keep quiet, go to Igando and see the ones he built there.

http://www.lagoshoms.gov.ng/?u=propertydetail&pid=18#.V7afT5Ao_Hw

All completed houses!!

sharrap leave that village to city and see the vacant ones are referring to and stop existing on the internet
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by AxeurdaddyIX: 8:13am On Aug 19, 2016
ideology:
sharrap leave that village to city and see the vacant ones are referring to and stop existing on the internet

Oh don't be a stupid slowpoke. You said something stupid, I countered you with facts, be wise enough to do the same and stop displaying your innate idiotic tendencies in public.
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by wristbangle: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2016
ideology:
you are talking of Ogba, from ojodu Berger to victoria Island, you will see similar structures wasting away

It will be worked on soon. Ambode stated this few weeks back. I know the uncompleted buildings u are referring to after 3rd mainland bridge.
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by ideology(m): 2:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

Oh don't be a stupid slowpoke. You said something stupid, I countered you with facts, be wise enough to do the same and stop displaying your innate idiotic tendencies in public.
hehehe am far above you, did the person I quoted also not have see the waste apartment, silly thing!
Go and learn English, just because the one in your village is completed doesn't mean every other ones have been completed and leased out, I made a general statement, move around Lagos if you need facts. And stop behaving like a fool.
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by ideology(m): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
wristbangle:

It will be worked on soon. Ambode stated this few weeks back. I know the uncompleted buildings u are referring to after 3rd mainland bridge.
not just that one, even the other ones completed, for me is in waste as long as no one is living there
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by AxeurdaddyIX: 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
ideology:
hehehe am far above you, did the person I quoted also not have see the waste apartment, silly thing!
Go and learn English, just because the one in your village is completed doesn't mean every other ones have been completed and leased out, I made a general statement, move around Lagos if you need facts. And stop behaving like a fool.

You're just a slowpoke. A classic example of stupidity, that's what you are
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by ideology(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
AxeurdaddyIX:

You're just a slowpoke. A classic example of stupidity, that's what you are
find new words na, get a dictionary

#Sonofbitterness
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by mikolo80: 1:05am On Aug 20, 2016
Turks:
Lol..LIES! The houses go don get owners even before the foundations get laid
so?
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by Turks: 7:48am On Aug 20, 2016
Sosoliso.
mikolo80:
so?
Re: Lagos Govt Plans 50 Housing Units In Every LGA by AxeurdaddyIX: 12:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
ideology:
find new words na, get a dictionary

#Sonofbitterness

Lol. Son of mediocrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Contractors Hit The Market As They Started Buying Old Black And White TV 4 N200k / ORANGEVILLE ESTATE, Ajah by Abraham Adesanya with C of O...BUY AND BUILD / Cost Of Building A 2 Bedroom Flat In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.