Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please Review My Story - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Please Review My Story (424 Views)

Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere / Vote For My Story - Etisalat Flash Fiction Award / My Story Ogechi & I" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Review My Story by Shalomdee(f): 11:30pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hey guys, I just posted a story on Afritalks forum and I need reviews in order to pass to the next round, please follow the link, register, read and review or rate the story. The story is titled Howling in the Hostel; A girl in Nigeria along with her friends get sad and cry over the fact that the economic situation in Nigeria is bad and has affected their lifestyle in school. Thanks http://www.afritalks.com/showcase/howling-in-the-hostel-africontest.70/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

180 Days To Spain / Flash Fiction Entry / Loo Short Fiction Award: Call For Entries!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.