Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere (1004 Views)

My Book Has Just Been Published On Amazon Kindle / The First Time I Saw My Sister Naked. (18+) / Michelle Nkamankeng, The Youngest Published Author In Africa (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 05, 2017
I visited a site and got a shocker just now. why are bloggers so evil and wicked? despite my stiff schedule i still manage to write my story 'mothers strike'..... yet someone somewhere copied and paste my story ( word for word ) on his blog... not even mentioning the writter. HA! just too bad

link to the blog

https://wap.waploaded.com/stories/must-read-mothers-strike-a-true-life-story-completed-f463/season1

link to the original...

www.nairaland.com/3913522/mothers-strike-true-life-story
Re: Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere by Wicfasho(m): 6:09pm On Aug 06, 2017
Do you have a copyright for it?
Most times you have to place some measures in place. Not everyone reason the way you expect.
Re: Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere by Tattooboy: 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2017
Is there a copyright for stories on Nairaland?
Re: Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere by usermane(m): 5:02am On Aug 07, 2017
You really never thought that could happen?
If you consider taking all credit for your writing, don't post it in a public forum like this.
Re: Why Are People So Wicked... Just Saw My Story Been Published Elsewhere by a2wbooks: 7:14am On Aug 20, 2017
Drabeey:
I visited a site and got a shocker just now. why are bloggers so evil and wicked? despite my stiff schedule i still manage to write my story 'mothers strike'..... yet someone somewhere copied and paste my story ( word for word ) on his blog... not even mentioning the writter. HA! just too bad

link to the blog

https://wap.waploaded.com/stories/must-read-mothers-strike-a-true-life-story-completed-f463/season1

link to the original...

www.nairaland.com/3913522/mothers-strike-true-life-story

are you the owner of the blog? is like you are making the blog popular. Wehdone sir. We know the gist.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is An Entrepreneur? By Evhiemen Isa / How I Was Able To Raise #250,000 To Start My Beauty Parlor... / Research Is An Intricate Part Of Writing If You Really Want To Good In Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.