Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC (10754 Views)

Ita Ekpenyong Speaks On His Failed Arrest By EFCC / Doyin Okupe's Curses On Abusidiq Materialises(pics) / My Arrest By EFCC Has No Political Undertone – Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Neddstark: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2016
How is this an Economic or Financial crime. Let this blogger use the court to defend his tights and teach EFCC a lesson
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Forwetinnah: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2016
Mr "Nigeria on the brink" during GEJs tenure, you see your life now? Pray tell us..what's Nigeria's current situation? "On the edge" or " has already tumbled"? You never see smoke. Mr Cramjones go cry where people would listen to you

2 Likes

Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by iHustle336: 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
What should matter here is that a citizen's rights have been violated, plus the allegation that an individual is abusing his office by using Federal institution to intimidate and harrass is equally weighty. Magu and EFCC need to clear the air on this.

ANBAKO:
Sometimes, these bloggers bring wrath unto themselves. They publish anything and everything just to gain traffic....in the quest for this they run into trouble.

How are we so sure that this is not a publicity stunt?

In this Dasukigate era, one doesn't even know what to believe again self!!!

I wish you come out stronger from this ordeal

Good luck

Do good for good to come your way
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Shedking(m): 8:38am On Aug 19, 2016
AM NOT SUPRISE AT ALL, BUT BE VERY CAREFULL BEFORE YOU WILL BE ARRESTED LIKE KANU AND NEVER RETURN
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Surfboard(m): 8:39am On Aug 19, 2016
Good thing he has taken the case to court, and I hope he gets justice.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by KINGwax007(m): 8:42am On Aug 19, 2016
So, u dnt knw the meaning of cyber stalking but u can stalk and intimidate doyin okupe on Twitter?
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by teebillz: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2016
zicoraads:
I really don't know what to say about this. So I'd rather keep kwayet undecided lipsrsealed

But which judge issued that search warrant? undecided

I suspect Abang Okon.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 19, 2016
seXytOhbAd:
Bad boy. Clearly the man is intelligent. More intelligent than our recklessly silly EFCC. The right to free speech protects every Nigerian. Anyway, we are watching.

I agree with this. His actions before the arrest while the officers were in his compound show someone that is intelligent.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by tempest01(m): 9:22am On Aug 19, 2016
zicoraads:
I really don't know what to say about this. So I'd rather keep kwayet undecided lipsrsealed

But which judge issued that search warrant? undecided

One name rings a bell...Okon
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by xtervaganza(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2016
smackimorn:
Who really cares about your story,
you care enough to comment
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by atirolu(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Taking efcc to court in buhari's era.......is like challenging God, who will be the judge?
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by 1dickatatime: 9:55am On Aug 19, 2016
I've said it times without number, our security agencies don't work smart but approach almost all issues with high handedness. If the stories were all lies (not minding the source now) a well worded press statement would have done the job but they just made this guy more popular now. I'm starting to think some of those publications are true and for the first time today i visited abusidiqu.com because this young man must be doing some right whistle blowing for them to harass him like this.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
His fundamental human right was been breached and he need to fight them back. Bro the Lord is your strength okay, you shall emerge victorious in these case.

And to all those talking rubbish here receive Common Sense.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Remix10(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
ANBAKO:
Sometimes, these bloggers bring wrath unto themselves. They publish anything and everything just to gain traffic....in the quest for this they run into trouble.

Good luck

Can't you read? an author sent him an email for the publication to be on his site. It is not anything, it is a vital information just as he said for the EFCC to investigate on, not knowing that EFCC is corrupt as a commission.

Magu has a skeleton in his cupboard, if not he would not have flinched on reading the article besides an innocent mind fears no accusation

The problem of Nigeria is we Nigerians, our inability to call black, black! to speak up has eaten dead into our skull, even the poor man believes he is rich, tell yourself and others the truth, only then we will progress as a nation.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by basadenet: 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
That is what change is all about. A government that is intolerable of opponents and dictatorial in nature.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
First of all, i'm not sorry you went through these all....you asked for it. With hindsight, you now wish you hadn't brought this oppressive regime in the little way you did. Enjoy your change, mr.

@all

Many more Nigerians will be unlawfully picked up, interrogated (tortured may be) and humiliated for daring to say the truth. There's no longer freedom of speech

1 Like

Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by snoopdg(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
Dear brother, I really share in the pains you are made to go through in the hands of these men. Waking up to that scene before taking you away is traumatizing.

I can say they have no case against you and if they had a clear conscience they should be searching themselves to put their houses in order that even a fool will know the efcc has purged itself of vile that their fight against corruption can be seen as holistic.

This action of theirs to you is outright intimidation and suppression of freedom of speech.

Hopes in this government is lost, pmb seems to be caged, and the party is just marking time in government, nothing has changed.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
basadenet:
That is what change is all about. A government that is intolerable of opponents and dictatorial in nature.

Bro, the actions of this government regarding tolerance reminds me of Kamuzu Banda's reign of terror in Malawi
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jediel1:
Dis story is too damn long cool angry, no b u vote change, oya enjoy am grin
Damn too long? Are u for real? This is hardly 1 book page.
Well, reminds me of d saying 'to hide it from a black, put it in a book'
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by collinzy: 10:46am On Aug 20, 2016
You are clearly a fool
ANBAKO:

Good luck

Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by CashVessel(m): 11:54am On Aug 20, 2016
ANBAKO:

Good luck

My dear, no matter what they write, they shouldn't be treated like criminals. Nobody should! This is a clear case of abuse of office. When did it become the business of EFCC to pursue libellous publications? The EFCC was established by an act to address economic and financial crimes like fraud et al.
Re: Abubakar ‘abusidiq’ Usman: The True Story Of My Arrest By EFCC by PhockPhockMan: 1:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
Progressive01:
I must say, going by what I've read here, what EFCC did to the gentleman was absolutely unjustifiable. This is a clear violation of one's civil rights. Dude hardly did anything wrong IMHO.

I hope he sues and claims damages.
Will you have been so civil in your comment if this guy is not your fellow fulani herdsman?

(1) (2) (Reply)

FEC Approves ₦13.08 Trillion 2021 Budget / PDP To Buhari: Boys Scout Leader Better Than You / Conoil Oil Threatening Our Peace, Security, Ondo Ijaw Community Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.