Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (6238 Views)

500 FUNNIEST/WITTIEST Replies Or Comments On Nairaland By iLegend (Pictures) / (2) (3) (4)

by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by DRISKLEF(m): 10:05am On Aug 19, 2016
I'm cumm1ng.
Re: by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: by Pouyan: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
Everytime
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Aug 19, 2016
This níggah! grin
Re: by monkytail(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2016
yes
Re: by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by MzPecs(f): 11:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Mtchewwwwwww undecided undecided

Re: by 2dice01: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2016
No cheesy i believe one no don neutralise the yes above...na yoke i dey make nl boss no go join gang for my mata
Re: by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by MzPecs(f): 11:45am On Aug 19, 2016
iLegend:

[s]Mtchewwwwwww? That sounds good. It works on all women. The worst part is, even if you know the secret it'll still work on you.

Just checked your profile and realized you're revealing too much of your flat breast. Sweet heart, I'll buy you a push-up bra and a sexy lingerie. I like your lips though, and I know you're a sexy naughty gal.

May God bless you in your hustle. I wish you and your family success in life. Don't let anyone bring you down, not even myself, iLegend™

Keep safe my lovely sweetheart, MzPecs.[/s]
Re: by PreciousRahl(m): 11:50am On Aug 19, 2016
Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes...

iLegend cheesy

Re: by Samted69: 11:52am On Aug 19, 2016
iLegend:
#4. [ChatDicted] Whatsapp Group BEST SCRETS REVEALED by iLegend

#4. How to Chat/Call a Woman [Get Her Hooked to Anticipate Your Replies] [Chatdicted]

I'm not supposed to reveal these chatting secrets to the public except those in my Whatsapp groups.

The success stories I get from people who use these chatting styles is AMAZING! Yes, I knew it'll be amazing and that was why I shared them.

APOLOGY TO MY WHATSAPP GROUPS MEMBERS FOR SHARING 5% OF THE THINGS I TEACH TO THE PUBLIC.

Lemme rant first before sharing the 35 chatting techniques.

•I want to address an issue. Some people into ChatDicted techniques are over using and abusing the techniques.

Please and please, after using any of the techniques today on a girl and it worked don't use another one on her again till further notice.

Chat normal and boring chat the next day, then use another line the following day. Now, run for your life. Which means, don't chat with her for a day or two or some weeks.

Make a girl miss you. If you don't make a girl miss you ALL the naughty chats will make her BLOCK YOU. Too much of anything is bad.

•I REPEAT. MAKE A GIRL MISS YOU, ELSE ALL YOU'R NAUGHTY CHAT NA NONSENSE. SOME GIRLS OR LADIES WILL GET ANGRY AND BLOCK YOU.

•Please listen to me.

This is how to chat with a girl to make her love you.

1. Create rapport and connection first with humors and conservative SMH technique.

2. Sneak into sensual chat. If the rapport is strong enough, then sneak into sexual chat (with one of the 35 sensual/sexual chat starters I posted yesterday). (If she likes the sensual or sexual chat, then she'll laugh, giggle and get wet. Sometimes, they'll tell you to stop, they don't mean it — the moment the start laughing, calling you a badt boy, saying go joor, giggling, lol'ing and all is achieved, then log off.

Don't chat her again that day. Even if you're online, read her message, but don't reply. It'll make her angry and that's good. The anger will turn into love).

3. Next day: (She's already angry with you for not replying her. Don't apologize, but you can tell her your phone did this or that. Find a beautiful lie and tell her, but don't apologize. So, today chat a boring chat with her about her Family, Ambition, etc. (FemaleSextapes will help you to pick out topics).

4. Give her space again for a day, two, weeks or months. (Push and pull).

5. Days or weeks later. Now, chat sexual chat with her (pick a topic that'll suit her from the 35 sensual/sexual chat starter I posted in ChatDicted group.

6. Use push and pull again (Run for your life and she'll be anticipating the the day you'll chat her up again).

7. Rinse and repeat (before you know it she'll be professing how much she loves you).

Don't be too available for a woman, else you won't make sense in her eyes.

This is why women block. Only two women have ever blocked me in my entire life and that was when I was learning. I was pushing too hard like some of you are doing now and I had nobody to guide me.

Most of you are acting TOO NEEDY AND DESPERATE when you chat with women. Why won't she block you?

Women love men who use these techniques sparingly. (Use it today to get her wet, act boring the next day, use it another day, then dump her and don't reply her for some days or weeks. Most of you cannot do this, so why won't a woman block you? Your body dey sweet you to reply her before another sharp guy go collect her, abi? If yes, your neediness na Ebola. E no get cure. I pity you.

Women love men who come online, but don't send them a message. They'll begin to wonder who's taking your attention away from them. They'll start fighting for your attention.

After being online for hours without replying a girl she'll know you have options and women love men with options and they feel lucky when any of those guys/men chat with them.

It's like chatting with a celebrity. They'll be like "Wow! This one he replied me today."

After using the above technique on her and being online for a long time without replying her.

See examples of what a woman... [Removed]

Don't you have other girls to chat with in your life? Why are you soooo needy? Learn to ignore a girl even if it's one week or one month. PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED OF LOSING A GIRL. Any man who sends me a message about losing a girl and how get her back will not get a reply from me.

The one I hate the most is, I used the technique on her and it worked but after some days she blocked me. Wtf.

My question is: Why will you keep using a technique on a girl every single day? You no get work? U no get another person to chat with? If you no get another person to chat with, then SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO BLOCK YOU because you're a nuisance.

Anything that's too sweet must not be eaten everyday, else it'll purge you.

Let those who have ears hear and let those who don't have ears send me "she blocked me what should I do? I love her so much. I don't want to lose her." What's wrong with you? Are you this NEEDY? I think I need to bítch slap you so that ya EYES GO CLEAR. Dem do you jazz?

A word is enough for the wise.

Adlib. If a girl blocks you ask yourself this question and if the answer is YES, then you're an intelligent fool, but if it's NO, you're a blessed child/guy/man.

•Is she the ONLY GIRL in this world?

If yes, you're an intelligent foól and an in curable nice guy.

If no, you'll succeed in all you lay your hands on. Although, obstacles will come, but you go jump and pass.

NEXT

THE 35 SENSUAL AND SEXUAL CHAT I'M ABOUT SHARE WORKS LIKE MAGIC. Please use with caution. Create rapport first before you use them.

9 out of 10 people who use any of these 35 naughty chat starters SHOUT at how AMAZINGLY they work. And 1 of them (nice guy) who doesn't know his left from his RIGHT will say, "She blocked me." Why won't she block you? Did I teach you to abuse it? Abeg, gerarahere mehn!

SHOULD I POST IT YES OR NO?

I need 40 yeses before I'll post it. You don't want to miss this.

One of my Whatsapp groups students used line #32 on a girl. She warned him to stop. He stopped messaging her and she messaged him the next day calling him a naughty badt boy and professing how much she loves him. Just one text a woman is already professing how much she loves you. Now, imagine using 5 out of the 35 naughty chat starters.

I need 40 yeses before I'll post it. You don't want to miss this.

sent u a pm brother.
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
iLegend:

You've come again. They'll start saying we're the same person. If me, myself and I is suspecting you to be the same person as myself why won't others suspect? Abeg, help me deactivate your account. I'll send you 1,000 Naira recharge card. If I fail my promise make I no find wetin I dey look for in dis life.
Please, help me. Send me a Whatsapp message and I'll forward the card as long as you've deactivated it. I'm not trying to bribe you. I know you're bigger than my offer, but help me out. Everyone thinks we're the same. Na beg I dey beg you.
Sorry Bro! me deactivating my account is out of the question here.

Just keep doing ur thing,haters are always gonna hate. mhisbliss & butteredbiscuit a.k.a kingcheezypuff a.k.a queenvalerie are ur main detractors..... you can send them PMs and clear the air if you so desire but personally...... I don't care about their misconceptions.
Cheers mate.
Re: by mhisbliss(f): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Just keep doing ur thing,haters are always gonna hate. mhisbliss & butteredbiscuit a.k.a kingcheezypuff a.k.a queenvalerie are ur main detractors..... you can send them PMs and clear the air if you so desire but personally...... I don't care about their misconceptions.
Cheers mate.
would you stop mentioning me already i dont care about you or whatever you represent give it a rest
Re: by IamLEGEND1: 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

would you stop mentioning me already i dont care about you or whatever you represent give it a rest
K.

Re: by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:

Cheers mate.
cheesy grin you fightin' with yer alternate again? grin....
......smh!!!!!
Re: by mhisbliss(f): 1:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
cheesy grin you fightin' with yer alternate again? grin....
......smh!!!!!
hilarious and amusing what foolishness grin
Re: by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

hilarious and amusing what foolishness grin
....I'm actually just messin' with em. grin....
......I stopped believin' he was ilegend a while ago.
Re: by mhisbliss(f): 1:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
I'm actually just messing with em. grin
I stopped believing he was ilegend a while ago.
you mean he has convinced you they are two different people? Hahaha Goodluck with that
Re: by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
mhisbliss:

you mean he has convinced you they are two different people? Hahaha Goodluck with that
....⭐Yep
⭐⭐⭐Though I am sure that less clownish 1has a alternate.
Re: by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by Samted69: 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
iLegend:

I have NEVER used PM. It's boring and stressful entering my mail every time. Whatsapp me and I'll definitely reply you when I'm free.

your number...
Re: by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016

Re: by obontami: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:

Hi sweety smiley , how are you doing with your fine self smiley smiley kiss
Re: by mhisbliss(f): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2016
ButteredBiscuit:
....⭐Yep
⭐⭐⭐Though I am sure that less clownish 1has a alternate.
lol ok I'm fed up with his show though
Re: by chiagozien(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
yes
Re: by emitheo(m): 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yes man drop it like it's Hot
Re: by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 20, 2016

Re: by PreciousRahl(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2016
iLegend:
So, I'll post 10 out of the 35 and I fúcking promise you she'll blush and call you a badt boy or any other crazy name — which means she's feeling it. Please, what I'll be posting is not for kids. Kids, keep off.

*slow clap* shocked #respect smiley

Guys Don't Be Fooled 80% Of NL Are Not Bad In Real Life- See Pix Nd Prove. / Have You Been Embarrassed Because Your Dick Got Hard In Public? / #nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos)