Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) (25652 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children / Throwback Picture Of Sani And Maryam Abacha (pic) / Throwback Photo Of Sani Abacha's Daughter Rocking Her Daddy's Coat In China. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by hannyjay(f): 11:33am On Aug 19, 2016
Contact me on 07033189842 if u av 99 model camry engine pencil light for sale
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by easybram(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2016
Thank God the man come out a life,fulani can turn him to caw and sell him.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by Legitbaba(m): 11:37am On Aug 19, 2016
I tot it was only lazy Ijaw boys that do kidnapping

Some one tell me they were wrongly accused
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by Eibams60(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmm. Diz aboki don dey Badt pass yoruba Igbo nd south south oo. No b say dey come sharp again sef mtcheeew
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by wiloy2k8(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2016
hmm
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by hotwax: 11:42am On Aug 19, 2016
Foolanis=Y-IBo-=Bokoharam....They are all criminals and bigots.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by mukhtara446(m): 11:44am On Aug 19, 2016
PROUDLY FULANI :
The Philosophy of the Fulani Herdsman: He is
always in front of his herd not behind them
because he leads them, not drive them.
He carries a stick, not to beat, but guide and defend them with it. When they come to cross the road, he cross last, to make sure each one crosses safely. When they come to a pond, they drink the water first, before him.
No matter how hungry he is, he will not eat from the gourd he always carry, until he is sure every member of his herd is satisfied. He knows the name of each member of his herd, and calls and dialogues with them individually or collectively. In time of danger, he has a distinct signal to tell them to disperse, and
where to assemble.
A Fulani man will never eat meat from a member of his herd (some never eat cow meat at all), because of the unwritten covenant between them. That's why the cow trusts its owner and obeys him. And that's why
leaders are admonished to adopt the philosophy of the Fulani Herdsman in leading their people.
(Courtesy of Danmasanin Kano Alhaji Yusuf
Maitama Sule).

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by HMZi: 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Herdsmen are branching out,trying other career choices..lwkmd..kidnapn na badt tin o.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by kingsman66(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2016
herzern:

Both of you aren't a bonafied NCAN member.......
Please purchase the NCAN form..... grin grin

lol.... I have Boucher of it here, if you want HALA at your guy+
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by mfm04622: 11:49am On Aug 19, 2016
adekennis:
This are kidnappers not hersdmen...Nairaland and this misleading topic this days...Smh undecided

don't you know ALL fulani are herdsmen?

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by vicechancellor(m): 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
I thought they are from libya
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by madjiri: 11:58am On Aug 19, 2016
This photo was taken in Niamey (Niger Republic) within the office of the judicial police
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by MicroBox: 12:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Media publicity creating more harm than good.. Media encourage these guys to harness their potentials to the fullest. Herdsmen news on day to day reporting is actually doing more harm than good..
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by maursatt: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
Kidnapping has finally arrived in north.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by Getintouch2004(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Look at how dapper they are looking, no single dent on their body.

If its another tribe now, them for strip them almost naked with swollen mouth or so.

Won't be surprised if they are granted bail immediately after this photo shoot.

Sai Baba Regional Infantry.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by JOREVA: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
This money is not up to N10m na!
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
My Fulani herdsmen hustling real. Their eyes don open. I hail una oo
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by mashnino(m): 3:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
If you believe these are herdsmen.. Then you are dumber than you think
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by chuks34(m): 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
see their faces. all intending NCAN members this way.

Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by lumeneng22: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Hmmmm mumu aboki and cattle.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by bethyz(m): 7:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUNGLE JUSTICE !!!!!!! KILL THEM ALL. THIEVES WITHOUT SYMPATHY. THEY DESERVE TO BE HANGED. FULANI'SO DON DEY RUB PEOPLE. NIGERIA IS TURNING INTO A JUNGLE OF THIEVES BUHARI HAS BROUGHT CRIME IN THE NAME OF CHANGE.
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by Rocketicon(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2016
Most of these herdsmen are heartless Criminals
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by gbagyiza: 9:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Thank God they were caught...

Caught because a law maker was involved.Almost every day in Kaduna villages people r been kidnapped n nothing is been done.Now because of one person d security personel r doing their job...Dis country is a failure .
Re: Police Arrest Kidnappers Of Sani Bello, Recover N250k (picture) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
dis Fulani's herdman's all the ransom they do collect from their victims, I want to ask what are they going to do with the money probably they don't take pouch drinks.. they don't have expensive high classic chicks as baes,,, exotic cars lie lie, they dont live in mansions, forest is their home, I keep wondering what are they doing with all the ransom they do collect from their victims

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christians Fueling Rumours About Buhari’s Health On Social Media – SGF / Shettima Yerima: This Is Not Tinubu I Know In Trenches - Arewa Youth Leader / Adeosun’s alleged certificate forgery not a corruption matter – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.