Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children (23966 Views)

Throwback Picture Of Sani Abacha With His Family At The Presidential Villa / 'I Control The Budget'- General Sani Abacha In A Throwback Video / Photos From Outside Sani Abacha Stadium After Hitting Full Capacity For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by torin: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2017
Gumsu Abacha posted childhood photos of herself with her siblings online.

Via http://www.gistmore.com/throwback-photos-late-sani-abachas-children

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by torin: 6:07am On Oct 25, 2017
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by madridguy(m): 6:11am On Oct 25, 2017
Gallant Sanni Abacha.

Continue to rest in peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by emaxjey(m): 6:13am On Oct 25, 2017
see them...after their papa spoil Nigeria finish....bubu's pant fall on them all... angry

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by sinaj(f): 6:22am On Oct 25, 2017
She is very cute like her dad.

I no sure say this ones don use Legedis benz for their life b4 sad

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Ibrahim9090: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
Space Booked
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by DanielsParker(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
ok.

where is Gumsu? I can't even recognize her?
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by andymofia(m): 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
boy o boy. I thought they are Moslems?

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by kuntash: 7:59am On Oct 25, 2017
This one wey una dey bring Abacha family photos

is any of them contesting in 2019 ?

na so dem dey start o

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Oblongata: 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
You show us before, you show us before before, what of now? Mumu like her papa

On behalf of the abacha stupid girl that posted the pics,
I tender a mighty apology
To nairaland vaseline crew members...

Continue warming your palms
Tboss or gifty go soon send food

Aluta continua!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Oyindidi(f): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Beautiful
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by rectitude(m): 8:00am On Oct 25, 2017
Cute
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by seunny4lif(m): 8:01am On Oct 25, 2017
Abacha shocked shocked

Who else remember Abacha stove shocked shocked

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by SalamRushdie: 8:02am On Oct 25, 2017
emaxjey:
see them...after their papa spoil Nigeria finish....bubu's pant fall on them all... angry

The person that spoilt Nigeria finish is no other than Buhari after is meaningless 1984 coup plot and he is doing far worse now ....Abacha grew the economy steady at 4 percent each and never slid the Naira but Buhari has never been known to grow anything in his life except hardship and bloodshed ...

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by esmarcq(m): 8:02am On Oct 25, 2017
cheesy
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by bettercreature(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:
Abacha shocked shocked

Who else remember Abacha stove shocked shocked
This remind me of PDP's 20 billion naira clean stoves project.Where are the stoves self?

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by thedondada(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Balling in our money till date.

No matter how much they recover we can never be as poor as dangote... mariam abacha.

Now the above statement was claimed to have been made by the media. True or false I don't know but I do know they aren't doing bad now.

Thanks to Nigeria's budget allocation to the abachas during thier reign.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by superior494(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
lovely
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by gabito4luv(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
And why isn't any of them wearing hijab. Seems Islam is better practiced in poverty. ������

14 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by PapaBaby: 8:03am On Oct 25, 2017
Abacha children are enjoying again, their father's friend Alhaji Buhari is now president. Niceeeeeer
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by aku626(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
One day their crimes to this nation would be dealt with as the lord liveth. Numbers 14:18

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by Paperwhite(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
See beautiful babes them.I love the one on the extreme right kiss How I wish I can have her but her face reminds of her father. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by MrOlai: 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
Gumsu Abacha is very arrogant!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by seunny4lif(m): 8:04am On Oct 25, 2017
bettercreature:
grin grin grin grin grin
That man wan finish Nigeria finally
grin grin grin

Nigerians don suffer no be small
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by tishbite41(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2017
see her dimples
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by able20(m): 8:07am On Oct 25, 2017
andymofia:
You dey mind dem. Today Moslems dey copy everything. "chop and clean mouth"
Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
andymofia:
sharia laws are made for the poor and / or illiterate Muslims,it doesn't apply to the rich grin

While the poor/illiterate ones are the extremist and radicals.they're the ones that get the almajari or quoranic education while the children of the rich travel to UK or Canada for their masters and marry at a normal/matured age

The poor Muslims are the ones marrying kids

The Islamic society is a very funny one.they indoctrinate the poor so they can be more entrenched in poverty and transfer their poverty to their children and generations

That's where the sharia law comes in

Similar to Nigerian law,the law was made by the rich to oppress and suppress the poor.the rich are above the law that's why deziani can steal so much and she's still walking free while a poor man will pickpocket of 500 naira and he Will be lynched but if he's lucky the police come on time,they'll dump him in jail and forget him there because he has nobody to stand surety for him or has anybody that can afford to bail him out

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photos Of Sani Abacha's Children by bettercreature(m): 8:08am On Oct 25, 2017
seunny4lif:

That man wan finish Nigeria finally
grin grin grin

Nigerians don suffer no be small
I have realized that the best thing is to find a way to be successful on your own and forget this country.This country will never get there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suleiman Abba Picks Senatorial Forms At APC Secretariat / MURIC: Why Has No Yoruba Muslim Ever Occupied Aso Rock? / PDP Anti-Party Suspensions: Why Wike, Makinde, Ugwuanyi, Ortom, Ikpeazu Escaped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.