Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) (29976 Views)

Herdsmen Spotted Around 2am In Awka This Morning- Pictures / Flooded Lekki This Morning (Pictures) / Peter Obi Exercising In Onitsha This Morning- Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by emblem2d(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
is that not television am seeing at the 8th pics?? hmm buh is not showing thou
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
SMH
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 12:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Spells:
Op u for taste drive that tricycle small na, trust me it's part of patriotism cheesy

grin grin grin Nawa you o
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Spells(m): 12:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
smcotty:

grin grin grin Nawa you o
cheesy
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by ehikwe22: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
vedaxcool:
To the best of my knowledge there is no taxi park at wuse, they illegally congregate and thud create traffic gridlock. Making them pay 20k is exhortation but truth remains a lot of traffic in abuja are usually caused by taxis and other public vehicles parking illegally in the road. Wuse market used to be very bad due to this and even Nyanya still suffer this problem. ..taxis must learn to obey simple traffic rules.
Are you the new propaganda machine? I've been seeing lots of you lately

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by temitemi1(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
How Nigeria grin
Beremx:
which market ogbeni? abeg leave me jare! grin

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Another hunger/frustration induced clash?

Somebody answer me please
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Guyman02: 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
smcotty:
Me with one confirm patriotic citizen

You didnt take picture of the JTF abi afraid catch you? grin
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by MrHenshaw: 1:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na dem sabi

I beg I get boil for my blokos and I get a bedminton match tomorrow,na which medicine I fit use?

Ask around your area where a Gospel crusade is holding tonight and receive your healing.Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by vedaxcool(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
[s]
ehikwe22:
Are you the new propaganda machine? I've been seeing lots of you lately
[/s]

Maybe you are new here...
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by yuzedo: 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
who be dat sweet nyash corper in pix 1 kiss embarassed
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by toboski1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Na dem sabi

I beg I get boil for my blokos and I get a bedminton match tomorrow,na which medicine I fit use?

boil the blokos for hot water for 60secs only. you can thank me later

1 Like

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by gentlechyke(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
yuzedo:
who be dat sweet nyash corper in pix 1 kiss embarassed

Are you the same funny yuzedo we knew back in 2013?

2 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by RALPHOW(m): 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=vedaxcool post=48616184]To the best of my knowledge there is no taxi park at wuse, they illegally congregate and thud create traffic gridlock. Making them pay 20k is exhortation but truth remains a lot of traffic in abuja are usually caused by taxis and other public vehicles parking illegally in the road. Wuse market used to be very bad due to this and even Nyanya still suffer this problem. ..taxis must learn to obey simple traffic rules.[/quot

I don't need to write anything again, you have said it all. Those guys are nuisance, they have no respect for any traffic law.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by lovethchioma(f): 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
@Op you get mind stay o. I was also at wuse this morning but took to my heels when all that started happening. I nor fit shout e joor

2 Likes

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by yuzedo: 2:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
gentlechyke:

Are you the same funny yuzedo we knew back in 2013?
no. Na buy i buy d account from d smello. wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by smcotty(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
lovethchioma:
@Op you get mind stay o. I was also at wuse this morning but took to my heels when all that started happening. I nor fit shout e joor

Na man I be lol grin I like scandal, and plus I'm a photographer iont fear.
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by Cityguy: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
A law or something barring all these paratatals from physical cash collection under the guise of fines and prescribing severest punishment for flouters should be promulgated. Perhaps, if they realise it is courting dismissal and prosecution if caught receiving cash, they may be discouraged from extorting as nothing comes to them personally. I suggest all genuine payments should be receipted in banks. That way, their madness may be curtailed to an extent.
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by lovethchioma(f): 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
smcotty:

Na man I be lol grin I like scandal, and plus I'm a photographer iont fear.
Lol... you try
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by MamaletASO: 10:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
That's how dey behave.. VIO must die.
VIO has connived with dem and dey keep extorting people to enrich their own pocket...

Taxi drivers pls stick together...

Nigerians are gradually been pushed to fight...

Job no dey and ppl dey try make ends meet and una dey cheat dem again..

Na wa ooo
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by longerthroat(m): 12:09am On Aug 20, 2016
the copper portable n..yash for the first pics though...
Re: JTF And Abuja Taxi Drivers Clash This Morning (pictures) by mikolo80: 2:09am On Aug 20, 2016
vedaxcool:
To the best of my knowledge there is no taxi park at wuse, they illegally congregate and thud create traffic gridlock. Making them pay 20k is exhortation but truth remains a lot of traffic in abuja are usually caused by taxis and other public vehicles parking illegally in the road. Wuse market used to be very bad due to this and even Nyanya still suffer this problem. ..taxis must learn to obey simple traffic rules.
rules should be enforced instead of extortion

(1) (2) (Reply)

El-rufai Wants To Be Vice President - Arewa Youths / President Buhari Visits Tawazun Industrial Park In Dubai (Photos) / Presidential Primaries: APC, PDP Narrow Race To 9 - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.