Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Type Of Roofing - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Type Of Roofing (677 Views)

What Are The Types Of Roofing Materials, Costs And Scenario Recommendations / PRICE/COST OF ROOFING UR HOUSE With QUALITY DS/BATLAN STONE-COATED ROOFING SHEET / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Type Of Roofing by halfcurrent(m): 11:03am On Aug 19, 2016
Hello all, pls I am at the stage of roofing my house which is located around Onitsha in Anambra state.
I need information of latest roofing design that is durable and also cost effective. What do I need to look out for? Can any one assist with info and possibly further discussion on handling the project
Re: Type Of Roofing by AdonaiRoofing(m): 12:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
halfcurrent:
Hello all, pls I am at the stage of roofing my house which is located around Onitsha in Anambra state.
I need information of latest roofing design that is durable and also cost effective. What do I need to look out for? Can any one assist with info and possibly further discussion on handling the project
Contact Adonai aluminum technologies limited on 08033485121 or whatsapp 08147743098 for more information
Re: Type Of Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 10:04am On Aug 21, 2016
halfcurrent:

Post your roof plan. Or your floor plan if you don't have a roof plan.
Re: Type Of Roofing by halfcurrent(m): 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2016
KolaShangOne:

Post your roof plan. Or your floor plan if you don't have a roof plan.

Will revert tommorow. By the way, was told I need to do parapet first
Re: Type Of Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
halfcurrent:

Of course.. It comes before roofing. But you can still give both parapet and roofing as a turnkey contract if you want.
Re: Type Of Roofing by KolaShangOne(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
halfcurrent:

Of course.. It comes before roofing. But you can still give both parapet and roofing as a turnkey contract if you want....

(1) (Reply)

Ibeju Lekki Vs Iphone 7. / Looking For A Reliable Supplier Of Laterite Sand / 3 Bed Apartment @ Sabo, Lagos (Rented Not Available)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.