Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' (9543 Views)

Ruling On Text Messages On Special Occasions / "My Faith In Islam Is Nearly Gone" - Any Advice For Her? / Advice For My Sisters In Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Dullahi(m): 11:18am On Aug 19, 2016
We are now at a time where Muslims believe typing 'ameen' to prayers on social media will save you from witches and wizards and make you a billionaire.

We are now at a time where Muslims believe sending Laailaha illallahu to 20 people earns them more reward than properly worshipping Allah.

What is annoying is that Ustazs, Mallams and supposedly learned people send these ''miracle messages'' to their friends everyday.

These messages carry lots of threats; some of the messages say you will suffer or go broke for a week if you don't send them.

As a Muslim, you need to keep an open mind and be discerning.

You also need to ponder on the following;

✅Do you believe Allah will punish you if you refuse to send those messages?

Do you think your destiny is tied to a message on social media?

✅Do you genuinely believe you will receive instant miracles after you type ''Ameen'' on that post?

We claim to be servants of Allah but we are scared of the future, scared of little things...

⭕Why do you believe relaying a message to 20 people on social media will protect you from evil and make you a billionaire.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by TinyIslamic92: 10:12am On Aug 26, 2016
Jazakah lahu khairan

3 Likes

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by classicowner(f): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2016
proudly islamm

2 Likes

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by SWORD419(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Nice write up, true but sad, may Allah grant us jannah, Amin BTW JUMA'AT mubaraka
dont forget to:cut ur nails, bath, use perfume, pray on time and read surah al khahfi in the evening, Ma'assalam

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Pwhitelaw(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Both religion are guilty...some Christians will post on face book to comment AMEN on their status or die...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran

Well said!

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2016
Those boys need to be flogged

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by busar(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2016
This kind of message infuriates me a lot angry. Though I do advise/admonish whoever send such message to me. Muslims need sound understanding of the Deen... Allah's Aid is sought!

5 Likes

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Captainz102(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2016
Thanks my brother .

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Laid2001: 10:20am On Aug 26, 2016
It is total nonsense to believe such trash!

4 Likes

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Positivist: 10:23am On Aug 26, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Dullahi(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2016
TinyIslamic92:
Jazakah lahu khairan

Wa iyaka aydan.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Dullahi(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2016
SWORD419:
Nice write up, true but sad, may Allah grant us jannah, Amin BTW JUMA'AT mubaraka
dont forget to:cut ur nails, bath, use perfume, pray on time and read surah al khahfi in the evening, Ma'assalam

Allahumma ameen. Jumma'a Mubarak. Jazakallahu khayran for the reminder
Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by IbnuUche(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2016
Mashallah, a nice post indeed.
Some will even say that you are not true believer if don't share /like this or that bla bla....what a social type of superstition & shirks. May Allah save us from being an ignorant worshippers. Ameeen.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by yhemsy62(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2016
May Almighty Allah bless you more for this wonderful write-up.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Dullahi(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2016
Contact17:
Jazakallahu Khiran

Well said!

Wa iyaki aydan. Thank you
Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by harshemeyou: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2016
"I believe that there no god/ God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh
JAZAKALLAHU KHIRAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by mohammad11: 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2016
Some of my friends have argued me concerning this issue but alhamdulillah they've now understand better.

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by Walexz02(m): 9:53pm On Aug 26, 2016
I so much hate those yeye stuff

1 Like

Re: Words Of Advice For Those That Share "Ultimatum Messages'' by LizB2K(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2016
These messages usually have dead brain sources....... So, it's left for u to decide.......even to me,believing something bad may happen to u if not sent is an "Act of Disbelief!.......thanks for your observation brother.....jazaakallahu Khairan jazaa!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Difference Between Riba-based Banks And Islamic Banks / Alleged Satanic Verses / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.