Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks (608 Views)

Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal / Youngest King In Edo State Having A Handshake With GMB / Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by gaby(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2009
This Dude  who's one of MEND'S commanders (OSAMA BIN LADEN) was on Aljazeera and was threatening to go back to the creeks with his boys and continue doing what he knows how to do best because according to him the Federal Government was not living up to it's part of the promise on the Amnesty deal.

Dude was asked by the interviewer how was the F.G failing in it's promise and you wont believe what the idiot was spewing out of his mouth:

1.)I was promised a hand-shake by Mr. President but up till today nothing like that has happened.

2.)I was promised a house in Abuja and that is yet to come to fruition.

3.)I was promised that my children will be sent to school,he actually wanted to say my children will be sent to school abroad to stopped short.

I was more than pissed-off listening to the dude speaking because i thought this guy had something meaningful to say,but hell no this guy has been terrorising the whole of ND just for a presidential hand-shake,a house in Abuja and his children education.

What a bunch of idiots.You can imagine someone like this being at the helms of affairs in Nigeria how will he be different from the Regimes he's been purporting to fight against for Justice and equity.
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by Sine1: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
Is he any different from you or me?
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by bibiking1(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Sine1:

Well i dont know about you and Gaby, but I am different from this "dude"
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by gaby(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2009
Sine1:

Obviously not different from you.
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by gaby(m): 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2009
bibiking1:

Well i dont know about you and Gaby, but I am different from this "dude"
No mind the Imbecilic moronic field-marshall
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by Seun(m): 5:09pm On Sep 28, 2009
What's Osama Bin Laden's involvement in this story?
Re: Take Me To Mr President For A Handshake Or I'll Order My Boys Back To The Creeks by gaby(m): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2009
Seun:

What's Osama Bin Laden's involvement in this story?

@Seun

Thats the guy's Alias.

(1) (Reply)

Go Go Nigeria Go! / David Mark Seeks China's Support For Security Council Seat / Sunny Okosun Was The Man. His Revolution Song Sums Up Everything. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.