Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court (23422 Views)

Nenadi Usman Down With Breast Cancer, Begs Court To Travel / Recruitment: Mbu begs Buhari to rehabilitate Police colleges / Detained Badeh begs court for bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by sammieguze(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2015
Assistant Inspector-General of Police in charge of Zone 2, Mbu Joseph Mbu, yesterday urged the Federal High Court in Lagos not to order his sack.
He denied ordering his men to kill 20 civilians for every policeman killed during the general elections.
Mbu, in a counter-affidavit to a suit by a Lagos lawyer, Tope Alabi, denied ever making such a statement.
He said he only ordered that any policeman shot at by any person should defend himself.
In the counter-affidavit deposed to on his behalf by a policeman, Olugbemiga Adeoye, Mbu said the media reports were “complete falsehood, exaggerated, twisted and totally quoted out of context.”
Adeoye, who said he was at the briefing where Mbu allegedly made the statement, said: “The true position is that the first defendant (Mbu), during his official tours and briefing of police officers at Lagos and Ogun State Commands, directed every police officer to be law abiding, hardworking and wake up to their constitutional/statutory duties and respect to every citizens’ legal rights in the course of performance of their duties and that any policeman shot by any person, that such policeman could shoot back in self defence.”
Yesterday, Alabi’s lawyer Mr Femi Falana (SAN), moved the originating summons and urged the court to grant the prayers sought.
The zone’s Officer-in-Charge, Legal, Chukwu Agwu, urged the court to dismiss the suit with substantial cost.
He urged the court not to rely on newspaper publications tendered as exhibit because they contained unverifiable facts, and were not certified.

The plaintiff is praying the court to strip Mbu of his rank and declare his office vacant for allegedly abusing his powers.
He is praying the court to direct Inspector-General of Police Suleiman Abba, the Police Service Commission and the Attorney-General of the Federation, Mohammed Adoke (SAN) (who are the second to fourth defendants) to declare Mbu’s office vacant and replace him without further delay.
Alabi said Mbu, as a senior police officer, swore to uphold the rule of law and abide by the Constitution, but has allegedly been behaving as if he is above the law.
The latest of Mbu’s action, the lawyer said, is his directive to policemen under his Zone 2 Command covering Lagos and Ogun States, ”If one of my men is killed, I shall kill 20 of them but don’t shoot first,” Mbu was quoted as saying.
Alabi is praying the court to determine whether Mbu is fit and proper to remain in office, considering his controversial utterances and “his public misconduct,” and whether the lives of Nigerians are not in danger as long as Mbu remains in office.
The plaintiff urges the court to hold that Mbu’s threat as widely reported in the news media is ultra vires (beyond his powers) and therefore, in breach of Section 308 (1) (b) of the 1999 Constitution.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/dont-order-my-sack-mbu-begs-court/

mbu.... Welcome to the south west where we don't make noise but sue people to court

244 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by ozoigbondu: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2015
See how APC dey fear my super cop mbu.lf you are silly enough to shoot a police officer protecting you and me then ecpect your head and that of your fellow thugs to roll.APC and their fellow goons can do whatever they like or say anything but mbu is here to stay and his mission is simple-: disband all rigging mechanism put in place and decimate all agbero boys running around in lagos

Mbu for IGP
GEJ till 2019

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by rudebouy: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2015
Hehehe! So d bastard day fear sack ehncheesy

Make e call Mama Peace to beg d court na?

Lubbish! ;>

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by dgr8truth(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2015
The court now has power to sack abi? The prayers of the plaintiff are nothing short of wishful requests.

If any body intends to exert undue advantages, I trust my mbu to do the needful

GEJtill2019

24 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by kheart(m): 9:43am On Mar 26, 2015
No be d same MBU wey dey form horgan be dis?

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by sammyj: 9:46am On Mar 26, 2015
Please court sack this man ooo. I beg you ooo he is one of the biggest problem in the NPF ooooo. Na dictator let him go grin grin

So the almighty Mbu can beg for his job wonders shall never end !!!!! cheesy

We need change for people of his likes to be flushed out in the NPF !!!

God bless Nigeria !!!

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by transformer2019: 9:47am On Mar 26, 2015
Mbu got ma back to kill any thug be u apc or pdp dat wants to disrupt the election
Say yes to transformation
Say yes to jonathan!

11 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by micolaj: 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Bush meat has caught your hunter, you are eloquent and audacious abi? Eh dance to the drum nao. Meanwhile, Sai Buhari

62 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by PassingShot(m): 9:48am On Mar 26, 2015
One by one, God go catch una.

Your next stop is ICC should there be any senseless killing of innocent civilians for whatever disguised reason.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by minister2015: 9:50am On Mar 26, 2015
The clueless is scared. why can't him equally order for the closure of the court. Ur days r numbered.
sai GMB/PYO

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by kodded(m): 9:54am On Mar 26, 2015
tinibu manipulating the court since 19 bc
cool

GEJ 4 Aso Rock
BUHARI 4 Daura
cool

9 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Mynd44: 9:58am On Mar 26, 2015
Welcome to Lagos.

We don't play here

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by scholarteam: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2015
hmm . The plaintiff will have to provide concrete evidence of AIG Mbu making that alleged statement.Even without that, the record of this court case against him is bad for his career. He didn't even deny the statement until he realized the enormity of that alleged reckless statement.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by giantstrides(m): 10:17am On Mar 26, 2015
South west is not the wild wild west.

10 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by JackBaueress(f): 10:18am On Mar 26, 2015
No wonder he has been quiet after he was charged to court. Lol

45 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by alaoeri: 10:22am On Mar 26, 2015
Mbu this is Lagos & not PH where we have sound & intelligent people they will surely put you to where you belong, asked the cabals backing Turai during Yar'adua saga the heat they received from SW which pave way for the clueless one.

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by ishiamu(m): 10:49am On Mar 26, 2015
[s][/s]
sammieguze:

mbu.... Welcome to the south west where we don't make noise but sue people to court

[s][/s]

The presence of mbu makes apc terrified

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by okotv(m): 11:03am On Mar 26, 2015
Chai....so Mbu the police AIG and officer can beg

When did chicken start to chase dog

22 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Dreyl(m): 11:05am On Mar 26, 2015
Mbu you are going back to otuoke with Gej/Pej, atleast you would help them with their luggage.
Click like for GMB/PYO

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by matthew41(m): 11:09am On Mar 26, 2015
foolish mbu...shebi na him sabi run mouth,

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by joystickextendr: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2015
Really?
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by 2fine2fast(m): 11:32am On Mar 26, 2015
Sack Mbu and replace him with Mr IBU.
Useless Ewure.

#Ibuforpolicecomm.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Dannyset(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2015
This is how Jonathan and his cronies will beg ICC not to give them Death by Hanging if they try rubbish.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by 5p1naz(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
O ya be bebe kia kia grin grin
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by pekeyim: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
MBU the hardman
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Mbu is such a gentleman in uniform...only 20 APC thugs for one police man? Wow...He is such a gentleman. Mbu for President after GEJ in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Burger01(m): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2015
Oh boi, this police guy can lie! You didn't say What!?

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
lol
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by layinkakeem(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
WTF
Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Honestly i think this man should be sacked. Ever since he was deployed in lagos, the security has become worse and porous. There had been 2 successful robberies in less than a month and political thugs fighting in oshodi and other parts of lagos. He has not ordered any high profile arrest nor prosecute any one.

Mbu is just a partisan police who is deployed by his pay masters to intimidate the opposition. He doesn't give a damn about the safety of the common man undecided[/size]

50 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Don’t Order My Sack, Mbu Begs Court by bigv(m): 11:49am On Mar 26, 2015
That man is being plagued. Wherever He goes there's mayhem. Just almost immediately the robbery incident, and other criminal activities, now thisangry

The witches sometimes use Plsama 4D Internet GPS enabled Tv with atuo voice control to monitor some people's progress grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Jibrilla Bindow Set To Join PDP - Abdullahi Prambe / Stop Using Me To Make Money From Obaseki - Oshiomhole Tells Philip Shaibu / Fashola Inspects Ijora-Olopa Lagos Repair Project (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.