Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Etisalat & Spurious Charges - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat & Spurious Charges (316 Views)

The Real Meaning Of 9mobile, Etisalat’s New Name – CEO Makes Revelation / New Data Charges: 10 Things I Will Start Doing / Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat & Spurious Charges by niche101: 12:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Please I don't know which section to post this that's why I'm posting here. Mods please help me move it to the right section,

I have an Etisalat sim which is permanently in my Ipad, since I put it, I DO NOT remove it for any reason. I subscribed to the 6.5GB data plan for N3500. On the 12th of August I recharged N3500 so that when my current subscription expires, there will be funds to auto renew. On the 18th of August around 9:00pm I tried using the internet only to be informed I was out of data. I called the customer care line today 19/8/16 only to be told my balance is N3360 and N20 had been deducted daily for sports news -the most shocking part is that even if N20 had been deducted from 12/8/2016 to 18/8/2016 would it amount to the N140 I was charged?- I did not request for any such subscription. The same thing happened last month where I was not allowed to browse and when I called, I was told that N50 was deducted for caller tune that I did not request for. I am sick and tired of having to call every month. The customer care agent I spoke to told me not to have credit on my sim while my subscription is still running because sometimes the system will make some charges. That within the next 24 hours the money will be refunded. Why do I have to be inconvenienced not being able to browse when I need to? Imagine the number of people that have had money deducted from their accounts without their knowledge. Please we all need to speak out against these unlawful charges.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Chrome Issues / Help!!! Blackberry Q5 Is Locked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.