Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,687 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster (39236 Views)

Ayodele, Dele Giwa's Daughter Reveals How Her Dad Would Have Felt About EndSARS / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ebukajay184: 8:36am On Mar 07, 2021
Little Daughter Of Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Picture On His Poster (Video)

Governor Goodwin Obaseki's SSA, Prince Iyen has died after being unable to raise money for a kidney transplant after he was diagnosed of a kidney disease, IgbereTV has learnt.

A video wherein the deceased's little daughter called on her late father's picture on his poster pasted on a vehicle, IgbereTV reports.

@ChrisOsaMedia shared the video on Twitter with the caption;

"Video; Daughter calling on her late dad inside an ambulance, but no response.

Prince Iyen SSA to Obaseki, he died after he was diagnosed of kidney disease n unable to raise complete money for kidney transplant

May His Soul Rest In Peace

#DEEPERinLekki
#shutdown

He was a former SSA to Governor Godwin Obaseki"

"After posting this video, we were contacted by a good samaritan who asked for phone number of the little girl's mother and below is our chat.

Pls let's use this means to join this gud samaritan to get d little girl best of living."
https://twitter.com/ChrisOsaMedia/status/1368313482869936132?s=20

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMJQptXt74k

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by seleroms2(m): 8:38am On Mar 07, 2021
Is that toyota yaris now ambulance?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Jerryherd: 8:40am On Mar 07, 2021
Very sad she won't get to remember her father when she grows up

48 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by BREYZ: 9:17am On Mar 07, 2021
ebukajay184:
Little Daughter Of Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad In An Ambulance (Video)

Governor Goodwin Obaseki's SSA, Prince Iyen has died after being unable to raise money for a kidney transplant after he was diagnosed of a kidney disease, IgbereTV has learnt.

A video wherein the deceased's little daughter called on her late father inside an ambulance without a response has surfaced online, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Op that's not an ambulance, probably his poster on one of the vehicles used during his funeral.

17 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by neonly: 9:20am On Mar 07, 2021
dis is so deep honestly but you won't understande except you lost a love one before
Remember when my father died I wish I was Jesus or have the powers to bring back d dead

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Gandollaar(f): 9:38am On Mar 07, 2021
neonly:
dis is so deep honestly but you won't understande except you lost a love one before
Remember when my father died I wish I was Jesus or have the powers to bring back d dead
It's well bro!

I have since moved on myself.

29 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by SouthSouth1914: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
Those who haven’t lost anyone won’t understand what this scenario is all about. Really deep

69 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by adonnii(f): 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is heartbreaking! So sad for the little Princess; Daddy won't be
coming home anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by RICHSATAN: 6:39pm On Mar 07, 2021
ppoor grl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ecolime(m): 6:40pm On Mar 07, 2021

What then is the fate of the common man on the street when faced with such diseases?

The video is really sad to watch. What a poor girl! May God be with her all the days of her life cry cry

54 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Innocence!
ebukajay184:
Little Daughter Of Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Picture On His Poster (Video)

A video wherein the deceased's little daughter called on her late father's picture on his poster pasted on a vehicle, IgbereTV reports.

See video below.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by SouthSouth1914: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
RICHSATAN:
stop joining cults they wont here

Read what killed the man first!! People just talk like rats here on nairaland

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Legendguy(m): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Growing up without seeing her father again, it's very sad

4 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by emkz: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
seleroms2:
Is that toyota yaris now ambulance?

No. Cars usually drive behind the ambulance carrying the corpse. The cars carry the posters if the deceased.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Queenlovely(f): 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
. cheesy .

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
Who composes/edits these headings?

3 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Reelmii: 6:41pm On Mar 07, 2021
it is well, I pray she fulfills destiny and live longer than her late father

6 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by duro4chang(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
How much was the money needed that the governor could not assist?

38 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by chynergy1(m): 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2021
death no be better thing that happened to mankind.
if not for one picture on the wall, till date i would't have known how my dad
looked like. take heart my dear. so sad.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by JERRY1925(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
This is deep!! I remember when my dad died, I was in js1 then. Every knock on our door reminds me of him. Sometimes when I go open the door, I really do wish it was him knocking.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by emmanuel596(m): 6:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
Obaseki couldn't help the young man

Soo sad people are greedy and self centred

15 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Beremx(f): 6:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
So touching!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by ignis: 6:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
I pity the innocent little girl
Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by harmony75: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
so touching and sad..may GOD protect his family rest in peace sir �

1 Like

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by capitalzero: 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
duro4chang:
How much was the money needed that the governor could not assist?

Oh! Oh!!!
That is why I cannot work for politicians as non -career person. They need you to be healthy, otherwise, your replacements are many.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by Seniorwriter(m): 6:48pm On Mar 07, 2021
Sad she's not old enough to know the true picture.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter Of Prince Iyen, Obaseki's Late SSA Calls On Her Dad's Pic On Poster by kc4christ(m): 6:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
na wa oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Pipelines Arrive Kaduna Ahead Of The $2.8bn AKK Gas Project Ground Breaking / FG Fumes As 3 Men Burn Nigerian Migrant Worker Alive In Tripoli (pics) / Unizik Student, Chioma, Killed By Suspected IPOB Members (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.