Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics (1608 Views)

Obiano & Wife On Victory Road March To Thank Anambra People For Their Support / Obiano's Wife Donates Ultramodern Toilet To Her Kinsmen After 3 Year In Office / Obiano , Wife And Son Visit FCET Umunze - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by broseme: 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
As shared by Vincent Ezechukwu on Facebook....

'Chief Mrs Ebelechukwu Obiano yesterday 18/8/2016.  at Afor-igwe Market Umudioka commissioned and handed over a modern toilet (water system ) to the market women.
At  Agulu on the same day she commissioned a borehole which she handed over to the community at Agulu ward 2.
These projects were part of the first lady's  pet projects called CAFE which has gone a long way in empowering rural women widows and indigent people in our society'.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/08/gov-obianos-wife-builds-modern-toilet.html

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by broseme: 1:21pm On Aug 19, 2016

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by wawaboy1(m): 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
NA PERSON WEY CHOP THEY SHIT NOW
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 2:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Expect osus/ipods from the South sh!t to come and celebrate this one. You can imagine how they would have reacted had this been in Imo or Osun state.

Have they packed up the igbe/sh!t all over Enugu state?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by LoveMachine(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:
Expect osus/ipods from the South sh!t to come and celebrate this one

Have the packed up the igbe/sh!t all over Enugu state?

Really? As a blackman you can type these things about your fellow black people? You shame us. You gotta wise up and do better. We are one.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

Really? As a blackman you can type these things about your fellow black people? You shame us. You gotta wise up and do better. We are one.

As a black man I can type the truth about my fellow black man. Wise up and go pack the sh!t up in Enugu markets. It's a sight for sore eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by LoveMachine(m): 2:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

As a black man I can type the truth about my fellow black man. Wise up and go pack the sh!t up in Enugu markets. It's a sight for sore eyes.

Osus? Really? Stay impoverished in the mind. You're in sad sad shape.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 2:38pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

Yes, Osus, really.

You're celebrating an ordinary borehole and you think you have a right to say "stay impoverish in mind"? Ngga, grab a seat. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Stuntkid172(m): 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:
Expect osus/ipods from the South sh!t to come and celebrate this one

Have the packed up the igbe/sh!t all over Enugu state?
*_*

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by LoveMachine(m): 2:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Yes, Osus, really.

You're celebrating an ordinary borehole and you think you have a right to say "stay impoverish in mind"? Ngga, grab a seat. cheesy

You're such a clown and don't know it. I'm not sure how you haven't been banned but now I'll see to it you are. Maybe someday you'll stop being a scumbag. Until that day enjoy wallowing in your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 2:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

You're such a clown and don't know it. I'm not sure how you haven't been banned but now I'll see to it you are. Maybe someday you'll stop being a scumbag. Until that day enjoy wallowing in your stupidity.

Sound of a frustrated lily livered ipob.

You called someone mentally impoverished and you ran to the mods to cry? Tell me more abeg wink cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by dunkem21(m): 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one, Obiano..

Go for fruits cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by LoveMachine(m): 3:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yorubanews:

Sound of a frustrated lily livered ipob.

You called someone mentally impoverished and you ran to the mods to cry? Tell me more abeg wink cheesy

Ipod? Once again you sling insults like a fool. Your attempts to besmirch the acronym of an association is sophomoric at best. It's IPOB. I'm 100% Igbo but no I'm not in the movement for disintegrating this country.

You make Yoruba people look bad. My friends from the West would laugh at you and shower you with insults for disgracing the rich name and heritage.

Lily livered are we in person to have a fight? Yes I will report you to the mods. That's why they are here. If you don't want to play by the same rules that everyone else abides by you can enjoy another forum.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by chadwickcollins(m): 3:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nawa oo only toilet and borehole na wetin she fit do be dat, rubbish
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
She should stop wearing prints with Obiano's pictures.
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Doug07034780891(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
Focus more on your broke, useless and worthless Imo state that is not able to pay ordinary salary not to talk of providing utilities as this.

On a side note I heard that Okorocha was slapped by ghosts of people he killed and he is now in India bedridden.. cool

[s]
Abagworo:
She should stop wearing prints with Obiano's pictures.
[/s]
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

Ipod? Once again you sling insults like a fool. Your attempts to besmirch the acronym of an association is sophomoric at best. It's IPOB. I'm 100% Igbo but no I'm not in the movement for disintegrating this country.

You make Yoruba people look bad. My friends from the West would laugh at you and shower you with insults for disgracing the rich name and heritage.

Lily livered are we in person to have a fight? Yes I will report you to the mods. That's why they are here. If you don't want to play by the same rules that everyone else abides by you can enjoy another forum.

Lol this is the same bitter tout that ran to the mods to report someone. grin O sese bere ni. Frustrated ipod.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 5:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Doug07034780891:
Focus more on your broke, useless and worthless Imo state that is not able to pay ordinary salary not to talk of providing utilities as this.

On a side note I heard that Okorocha was slapped by ghosts of people he killed and he is now in India bedridden.. cool

[s][/s]

LOL Shey I no tell una dem go praise this localness?

Had this been Okorocha wife's project, Anambran Ibos would have demeaned the whole thing.

Anambrans and unnecessary egos be like rice and beans grin grin grin
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Doug07034780891(m): 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
I am not like praising the gesture of the first lady because providing toilet and water facilities is not a big deal of which individuals do provide it for the masses all over here. I was only responding to his silly comment and not about the provision of the utilities.

Yorubanews:

LOL Shey I no tell una dem go praise this localness?

Had this been Okorocha wife's project, Anambran Ibos would have demeaned the whole thing.

Anambrans and unnecessary egos be like rice and beans grin grin grin
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by nnokwa042(m): 5:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

leave the guy his a sadist cus his muslim yoruba mum gave him ibadan tribal marks after birth and he grew up to hate humanity's
Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by kherington: 5:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
ebele obiano the thug or hit woman is working she is no longer threatening to slap anyone i prefer she carries on her thug activities it fits her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by CONFAMA: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
good... so that dirty igbo people will not be using pooo pooo to mess up their markets again...

Igbo and poop are like...somebody help me with that picture

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by Yorubanews: 5:55pm On Aug 19, 2016
nnokwa042:
leave the guy his a sadist cus his muslim yoruba mum gave him ibadan tribal marks after birth and he grew up to hate humanity's

Look at the level of hate coming from a Christian Ibo extremist. Clap for yourself.

Is it because of borehole and toilet that you're cursing your generation? grin grin

LoveMachine, doesn't this poster make Ibos look bad?

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Wife Builds Modern Toilet 4 Market Women & Borehole 4 Agulu People(pics by CONFAMA: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
LoveMachine:

e pain am... grin

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, Betrayals, Large-heartedness By Akinola Dhikrullah Debo Oranmiyan Ii / Photos Of The Gallant Soldier Killed As Boko Haram Attack Army Location In Borno / Congratulations To Aketi: the Governor-Elect of Ondo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.