Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,154 members, 7,818,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Reason Your Children Should Learn How To Swim This Summer. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reason Your Children Should Learn How To Swim This Summer. (374 Views)

Why You Should Spare Time To Learn How To Swim(my Experience) / I Need Someone To Teach Me How To Swim Plsssss / Why Your Child Should Learn To Swim. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Your Children Should Learn How To Swim This Summer. by yemmat2008(m): 1:36pm On Aug 19, 2016
I’s essential to their safety.
According to the National Safe Kids Campaign, drowning is the second leading cause of unintentional injury-related death to children ages one through 14.

It is absolutely crucial that all kids know how to swim at a young age. There is water all around us, even if it’s as small as a bathtub.

Making sure that your child is comfortable in and around water is essential to their safety. Start a Swimming Class for your Children Today for Safety of life.

Remember that lagos is a little of land covered by water.

Basic stroke: front crawl, backstroke, breaststroke and butterfly.

All locations Ikeja,Ikorodu,Ikoyi,Omole, festac, Ogudu e.t.c.
Police collage sport center.
Swimming pool.
You can reach me on:
CAOCH ALADDIN

Price in Naira: NGN 5,000 per lesson.

(1) (Reply)

Dalung Don Beg Me – Siasia ON / The Good Old Days Of Nigerian Football / Nigeria Will Qualify For 2018 World Cup - Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.