Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Say No To Sony Products - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Say No To Sony Products (635 Views)

Give The Youths A Chance. Say No To Recycled Leaders. / PDP National Youth Leader launches 'Say No To Electoral Violence' In Sokoto / Say No To 'NAIJA' - Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Sony Products by kell4eva(m): 2:47pm On Sep 28, 2009
be a proud NIGERIAN. Say no to SONY products, this is for calling NIGERIANS criminals, fraudsters and prostitutes in the movie DISTRICT 9, banned frmshowing at all movie house in the country by Dr Dora Akunyili.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by preselect(m): 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2009
u cant ban the truth. while we are not all fraudsters, prostitutes, criminals, what do you say about a country where fraudsters,prostitutes, criminals rule, make laws from our parliament and get honorary degrees from our universities, chieftaincy titles from our royal fathers and knighthoods from our holy churches.

there are better ways to improve a country's image.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by nex(m): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2009
You have seen Resident Evil DEGENERATION? The president who promised to sponsor terrorism worldwide was made to have an Arab but the still voiced that he was the president of Nigeria.

Who released it? Sony again. Really, there's no need for Sony to apologise since they didn't do all this by mistake. They have to be punished.

Boycott all Sony especially SonyEricsson products.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by preselect(m): 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2009
how about boycotting all corruption. if nigeria/nigerians will pursue good governance and nation building with the same aggression we pursue image making, things for better.

if we decide to boycott sony products now, the very rich people will go behind the scene and buy expensive sony products.

why, why, why i ask why dont we boycott going abroad? let those thieves in abuja boycott foreign bak accounts, boycott buying houses in US/EU. boycott sending their children abroad to school while ASUU is on strike. boycoot using foreing hospitals when they have headache, boycott using european planes/cars/TV/airconditioner etc. yes, let us boycott the internet, bc someone said some harsh truths . . .

abegi cool
Re: Say No To Sony Products by spoOne: 3:28pm On Sep 28, 2009
Ban SONY products and forego billions(-N-) in oil revenue from Japan, yes? - I think not! The Yar'Adua government need every bit of this revenue for much needed development in the North and ofcourse to line their pockets
Re: Say No To Sony Products by Ikokou: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2009
[i][/i]hi kelly4eva how did u get that information? or are u now the p.a of yar adua[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Say No To Sony Products by nex(m): 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2009
Boycott Sony products, end of story. When someone is mentioning that our oil maybe boycotted by Japan, It's funny cos we're not an oil trading company. Japan can decide to refuse buying crude oil from Chevron or Shell. That's their business because it means more money for us anyway due to the scarcity they will go through, prices will go up.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2009
@poster
quit the noise.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 28, 2009
Boycott or no boycott, the damage has already been done. We should be thinking about how we can counteract the after effect. So please lessen the noise let me answer my call with my sony ericsson phone.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by texazzpete(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2009
kell4eva:

be a proud NIGERIAN. Say no to SONY products, this is for calling NIGERIANS criminals, fraudsters and prostitutes in the movie DISTRICT 9, banned frmshowing at all movie house in the country by Dr Dora Akunyili.

Noooooooooooooooooooo! This is the end of Sony!! They need Kell4eva's money to stay afloat! That's the killer blow!!

/sarcasm

Seriously, you fake patriots should get a life. if you want to show you love Nigeria, how about you dolts come out to vote during the next elections? 90% of you educated elite failed to turn up to vote - yet you suddenly think you're patriots. Your highly tolerant attitude towards 419 brought us to this point, not Sony.

I have no idea how a nation in which 'I go chop your dollar', 'Yahoozee' and 'maga don pay' were chart toppers can claim to be bewildered and insulted at the 419 tag.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by jaso1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2009
@POSTER
This is why you are retrogressing every seconds when you hate Truth, why don't you sleep and think about this sick nation? are you always angry with those that see wrong and agitate for changes? can i conclude that you are the enemy of changes? that past moment of the contry keep being the best and you never see anything wrong with the system. you're to support Sony for pointing out your mistake for it to be corrected. while cant you find something else doing instead of wasting your valuable time for mere trash.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by Epiphany(m): 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2009
This is not going to solve our problems - boycotting Sony products. If we say no to the products and our politicians still continue their rubbish, how will the boycott help us? If we say no to Sony and you and i are still tribalistic (as shown here on nairaland) will this make Nigeria a better place?

NO it will not
Re: Say No To Sony Products by bawomolo(m): 6:14pm On Sep 28, 2009
texazzpete:

Noooooooooooooooooooo! This is the end of Sony!! They need Kell4eva's money to stay afloat! That's the killer blow!!

/sarcasm

Seriously, you fake patriots should get a life. if you want to show you love Nigeria, how about you dolts come out to vote during the next elections? 90% of you educated elite failed to turn up to vote - yet you suddenly think you're patriots. Your highly tolerant attitude towards 419 brought us to this point, not Sony.

I have no idea how a nation in which 'I go chop your dollar', 'Yahoozee' and 'maga don pay' were chart toppers can claim to be bewildered and insulted at the 419 tag.

knock out punch, they celebrate and LIVE the culture but are mad when it's pointed out by foreigners.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by preselect(m): 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2009
patriotic mugus. una go boycott sony finish, those wey de chop una money go continue, common sony una no go get.

truth hurts. get challenged, take back ur country from those who are causing the ridicule.
Re: Say No To Sony Products by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2009
But Sony apologised, didn't they? grin

Has the Nigerian government ever apologised for the years of evil they've thrown freely on the people?

An apology goes a long way for me. . . based on that I'd say. . .

YES  to Sony and a big fat NO to the Nigerian government. tongue
Re: Say No To Sony Products by preselect(m): 6:32pm On Sep 28, 2009
agreed wink

now can i see your full photo? cheesy
Re: Say No To Sony Products by bawomolo(m): 2:26am On Sep 29, 2009
pres-elect:

now can i see your full photo? cheesy

Re: Say No To Sony Products by Beaf: 2:44am On Sep 29, 2009
The only bad thing Sony did was the 419 insinuation. They have apologised.

Any reference to our shameful govt is in order. I will buy Sony products if I choose.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Pdp / Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri / Lamentation Of A Policeman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.