Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri (637 Views)

The Need For The Capital Of Delta To Be Moved To Warri From Asaba. / President Buhari Visits Republic Of Benin To Discuss Boko Haram [PHOTOS] / Oba Of Benin To GEJ: Oshiomhole Is Benin's Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri by evil666(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2009
This post is in reaction to the below thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-76532.0.html

It seems you guys do not understand something, a policeman that means to get money from a driver must surely come out with excuses;

From benin to Warri, there were so many road blocks, i did not have problem with any of the MOPOL. But the first 'Black n Black" police i met. i gave him my papers, i have all the documents (imortant and non-important) just in case. The man , after checking the booth said i should open the bunnet, he took a stick and begin to scrap the rust and dirt from the engine number, he now called me and said the 1 written on the doc. is actually 7, men with the rust the two numbers(1 & 7) look alike. even ppl we called to come and see could not differentiate but he insist it was 7 and even said, he may go and look for something to wash it. But all my papers were correct, the man no gree oh, he delayed us enn, and we were in haste, i have an appointment in DPR in W/S road.

NLers, na #500 pass am ohh

When i was coming back to benin, one mopol i met said because the printed expiry date in my insurance cert. is not in exactly the same line with what is written on it, he said he can insist that the upper date(issue date) is the expiry date. That one sha money no pass am because i hold my ground.

In a nutshell, these ppl are just looking for the slightest error which may not even be your fault,

We need a complete restructure of the police force for this country to move forward. ppl that are supposed to be our best friends and protecting us are now constituting menace to the society.
Re: Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri by Parohfrey(f): 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2009
Even CNN knows better- whats new?
Re: Expirience With The Police; Benin To Warri by Abuja1(m): 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

President Yar'adua's Prolonged Absence From Duty / Bazzare: Yuguda Appoints 1,000 Personal Aides For 2010 Elections / Irrationality: Hallmark Of Greatness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.