Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership (8380 Views)

New 6 Bedroom Duplex Construction By Tigerkenn Homes / Newest And Ongoing Building And Estate Developments From Tigerkenn Homes / Home Improvement Diaries By Tigerkenn Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 3:00pm On Oct 04, 2016
This arrangement is still on, just working out the finer details with my lawyers. Thanks all.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by ArcSaraphizzy: 3:05pm On Oct 04, 2016
Greetings,

To whom it may concern,

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

We have the pleasure of introducing our company BK Designs to you.
We offer unique ideas and concepts in Architectural and Building designs, interior design, urban planning and construction
We have a good reputation built over time in the architectural and building sectors of nigeria with adequate job references to prove our position.
We therefore seek invitation to present our package which we are sure will be of interest to you.
Thank you as we look forward to good business relationship with you

Your faithfully
BELLO Adewale

CEO: For BK Designs

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:16am On Oct 10, 2016
Expecting to complete the paperwork for this agreement with my lawyers today.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 8:04am On Oct 11, 2016
We are at the agreement drafting stage, I will bring up the details of this draft agreement for the perusal of interested members.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Shege2000: 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2016
What about us that are outside the country? I am very much interested. send me an email and we can take it from there. shege2000@yahoo.com . I have followed you a longtime and I could see that passion in you.

If I have my way, I would just partner with you with funding and you retain the expertise /management of operations.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:15am On Oct 13, 2016
Shege2000:
What about us that are outside the country? I am very much interested. send me an email and we can take it from there. shege2000@yahoo.com . I have followed you a longtime and I could see that passion in you.

If I have my way, I would just partner with you with funding and you retain the expertise /management of operations.

I have copied your mail address and will surely send you a mail as soon as the draft document is ready. Thanks.

Is there any other person who wants me to send him a copy of the draft agreement? Please give me your email address so I can also forward to you. Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by bigjay01(m): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2016
spyder880:

I have copied your mail address and will surely send you a mail as soon as the draft document is ready. Thanks.

Is there any other person who wants me to send him a copy of the draft agreement? Please give me your email address so I can also forward to you. Thank you all.

yes ooo, i'll text/whatsapp you my email addy.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Natudu: 10:54am On Oct 13, 2016
Following with keen interest

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:02pm On Oct 13, 2016
Thanks for the calls. Keep them coming.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by emma2002(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
I'm interested too.

However, apart from residential units, are you considering commercial properties such as malls, hostels etc. I think this has more value/unit square metre than residential properties.

Apart from build and sell we can also build multi dwelling units for rentals too, since the value of properties won't depreciate we can have it for long term as a source of multiple income stream. IMHO

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by drnoel: 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2016
spyder880:

Yes, but we start with single homes. I suggest we start with a duplex similar to what is on the picture above and work to expand. At the end of each sale I can pay off those who want to drop and use their funds for other personal things, while those who want to continue with us will leave their funds for the next project.

I plan to gradually expand this to become an estate sort of development, maybe one day we shall be doing 200 houses at once.

YES WE CAN!

I just came across this and think its s nice endeavour. Will keep following and if anything picks my interest. I will let u know.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by drnoel: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2016
spyder880:

I think we might need to draw up agreements stating the contribution plan, payout conditions, entry and exit rules and other necessary clauses. This will be signed up and returned to me while each contributor retains a copy signed by my company.
I was waiting to see this part of it.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by glogirl(f): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
My humble opinion.
Consider bungalows too. Even a bungalow with a penthouse as masters bedroom. The market is filled with people that can pay <15m for a house. You will sell 5 of these before u sell a luxury house. Strategy and proper market segmentation is key.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

I was waiting to see this part of it.

I have been on the neck of my legal team for weeks, we are in the final stages of the drafting, my lawyer has his table full so I am still following him everyday to complete the agreement. I will dispatch this to all interested members as soon as it's ready. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2016
glogirl:
My humble opinion.
Consider bungalows too. Even a bungalow with a penthouse as masters bedroom. The market is filled with people that can pay <15m for a house. You will sell 5 of these before u sell a luxury house. Strategy and proper market segmentation is key.
Thank you.

Bungalow, yes with a penthouse on top. It will keep the sale price lower so we can have more sales. Good idea. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2016
drnoel:

I just came across this and think its s nice endeavour. Will keep following and if anything picks my interest. I will let u know.

Welcome bro, I am sure so many things will catch your attention when we start. grin

This will be one big project which I hope will get the attention of many big people in this country.
My lawyer read my brief and the ideas and screamed "There is hope for Nigeria!"
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by kniru: 11:42am On Nov 01, 2016
Patiently waiting oga 'm , i just love the fact that every property being sourced for would be in the east. This is my email kniru4shizzle@gmail.com, let me see the draft and plan for my own share.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by wuwu2: 7:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
tachukwu@yahoo.com... Will love to see the draft. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by erico2k2(m): 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2016
spyder880:
The journey has already started, I was in town to check out some properties for sale. I was looking for lands at good locations with good access in Enugu urban. I was taken to about 3 locations today.

I must add that I could not get any property that I liked, but the search continues today. More updates later this evening.
Enugu ground, sand not stoney and red? this must be Abakpa or Emene region lol
No mind me Ohh, I schooled in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2016
erico2k2:

Enugu ground, sand not stoney and red? this must be Abakpa or Emene region lol
No mind me Ohh, I schooled in Enugu.

The area is stony o cheesy maybe camera resolution. This is Trans Ekulu, phase 6 area.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by erico2k2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2016
spyder880:

The area is stony o cheesy maybe camera resolution. This is Trans Ekulu, phase 6 area.
Ok cool nice one, I like the hilly topography of Enugu, but that stone in the ground be the koko
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2016
After waiting so long for my lawyers to proof read my agreement and make adjustments to it, I went and took it from him today as it seems he has had little time to look at it. I want to type out the rules for all those that sent their mail addresses for them to review. Please note that the rules I made are the provisional agreement and not yet final till a lawyer will sign it. Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2016
spyder880:
After waiting so long for my lawyers to proof read my agreement and make adjustments to it, I went and took it from him today as it seems he has had little time to look at it. I want to type out the rules for all those that sent their mail addresses for them to review. Please note that the rules I made are the provisional agreement and not yet final till a lawyer will sign it. Thanks.

Kind include justdonelli89@gmail.com in the mailing list. I am very much interested.
Thanks.

Just Donelli wink

1 Like

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 5:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
These are the proposed rules for the operation of a property investment partnership between Tigerkenn Homes Ltd and some members of the public desirous of investing money for the purpose of building homes for profit.

1. It is agreed that the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd will be involved in the purchase of lands, and the construction of residential and commercial buildings, shopping complexes, estates and any other forms of buildings, making decisions as appropriate and as agreed by MOST members of the group.

2. It is agreed that the funding for the purchase and construction of the houses, shops estates will be sourced from interested members of the public desirous of participation in the venture.

3. It is agreed that membership of this building partnership can only be granted in in written form to each member after he or she satisfies the requirements for participation in the building partnership.

4. Such requirements for participation must include the payment of some money to purchase at least one "share" , which term shall stand for a unit of ownership and a stake in the building business partnership.

5. It is also agreed that each "share" could only be purchased by the payment of N1,000,000.00 (One million naira only ).

6. Such deposit must be made to the company accounts of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, and a receipt of acknowledgement obtained by the interested investor.

7. It is agreed that a person, group of people or corporate body can obtain more than one block of "share"

8. It is agreed that this partnership will be conducted in cycles, such cycles must start at the start of a named project, (for example, the construction of a named building or structure). The cycle shall expire at the sale of the named building or structure.

9. It is agreed that the proceeds from the sale of each investment shall be distributed to the contributing members of the investment group, in a ratio to the units of shares they own.

10. Tigerkenn Homes Ltd shall retain 15% of the profits and the rest distributed to share owners.

11. It is agreed that any member that wishes to withdraw from the partnership, or any investment cycle before the end of the cycle must have to forfeit his benefits at the end of that particular cycle. A member will also free to re enter the investment partnership any time he meets the re entry criteria as stipulated by the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd.

12. It is agreed that the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd will retain the details of each investor. Such details will include their full names, phone details and next of kin information.

13. In line with our company policy, the confidentiality of our clients and investor's details remains a top priority. We always safeguard all personal information belonging to all our clients and investors.

(Please note that these are the draft proposed rules, reviews and more suggestions are allowed before we print the agreements)

Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Kcinho(m): 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
spyder880:
These are the proposed rules for the operation of a property investment partnership between Tigerkenn Homes Ltd and some members of the public desirous of investing money for the purpose of building homes for profit.

1. It is agreed that the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd will be involved in the purchase of lands, and the construction of residential and commercial buildings, shopping complexes, estates and any other forms of buildings, making decisions as appropriate and as agreed by MOST members of the group.

2. It is agreed that the funding for the purchase and construction of the houses, shops estates will be sourced from interested members of the public desirous of participation in the venture.

3. It is agreed that membership of this building partnership can only be granted in in written form to each member after he or she satisfies the requirements for participation in the building partnership.

4. Such requirements for participation must include the payment of some money to purchase at least one "share" , which term shall stand for a unit of ownership and a stake in the building business partnership.

5. It is also agreed that each "share" could only be purchased by the payment of N1,000,000.00 (One million naira only ).

6. Such deposit must be made to the company accounts of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd, and a receipt of acknowledgement obtained by the interested investor.

7. It is agreed that a person, group of people or corporate body can obtain more than one block of "share"

8. It is agreed that this partnership will be conducted in cycles, such cycles must start at the start of a named project, (for example, the construction of a named building or structure). The cycle shall expire at the sale of the named building or structure.

9. It is agreed that the proceeds from the sale of each investment shall be distributed to the contributing members of the investment group, in a ratio to the units of shares they own.

10. Tigerkenn Homes Ltd shall retain 15% of the profits and the rest distributed to share owners.

11. It is agreed that any member that wishes to withdraw from the partnership, or any investment cycle before the end of the cycle must have to forfeit his benefits at the end of that particular cycle. A member will also free to re enter the investment partnership any time he meets the re entry criteria as stipulated by the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd.

12. It is agreed that the management of Tigerkenn Homes Ltd will retain the details of each investor. Such details will include their full names, phone details and next of kin information.

13. In line with our company policy, the confidentiality of our clients and investor's details remains a top priority. We always safeguard all personal information belonging to all our clients and investors.

(Please note that these are the draft proposed rules, reviews and more suggestions are allowed before we print the agreements)

Looking forward to your comments.

Thanks.
It will be nice if the contribution of tigerkenn homes Ltd from purchase of land to construction is valued in number of shares just like other prospective investors that will bring just money.
Then further explanation on the 15%
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 2:58am On Dec 08, 2016
Kcinho:

It will be nice if the contribution of tigerkenn homes Ltd from purchase of land to construction is valued in number of shares just like other prospective investors that will bring just money.
Then further explanation on the 15%

Thank you Kcinho for your contribution. If I am to evaluate my contribution in shares, it will probably run into about 3 shares, giving that my contribution will be mainly the "leg work" aspect of the work, which is usually very tedious. I have already spent some money looking for lands, working with lawyers and agents, and making a lot of preparations behind the scenes.

But in my business model, I look at doing things to set the business rolling, so I can take a smaller profit to make sure we set out smoothly. What I will be offering is the buying of the land, preparations, actual construction and taking care of the environment till the house is sold. Both the technical and financial management, if I am doing all these for a client, I cannot do all for N3 million naira.

My asking for 15% is to make sure we start off first, we may have to review this in consequent cycles.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 9:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
spyder880:

If I am to evaluate my contribution in shares, it will probably run into about 3 shares, giving that my contribution will be mainly the "leg work" aspect of the work, which is usually very tedious. I have already spent some money looking for lands, working with lawyers and agents, and making a lot of preparations behind the scenes.

I have questions based on this comment..

1. Does the cost of building include the preparation, logistics, "leg work" and other miscellaneous expenses?

If yes, see comment in the reply below..
If no, I think it should be included and adequately accounted for during post-construction and sales report.

2. In a situation where the cost of construction is estimated to be "X" and a certain number of interested investors subscribe and that exact amount is generated.; then due to certain contingencies extra fund is needed, how will it be treated?

3. If the amount generated from investors does not cover the cost of construction, will the project be terminated or Tigerkenn homes will subscribe the balance?

spyder880:

But in my business model, I look at doing things to set the business rolling, so I can take a smaller profit to make sure we set out smoothly. What I will be offering is the buying of the land, preparations, actual construction and taking care of the environment till the house is sold. Both the technical and financial management

@Bolded
I think we have to be clear on this.
If the 15% includes technical and financial management as well as project initiation and set out as stated in your comment it means it won't be included in the construction cost again so we have to define what and what it covers.

I don't know if you understand what I mean

Just Donelli wink
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by vivixander: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
My questions/comments:
What happens to an investor's share if he dies?
Again, what is the liability of the investors if the partnership gets sued by contractors, workers, etc?
How will disagreements between Spyder/investor(s) be resolved?
I sent you an email requesting a copy of the agreement, Spyder and a yet to hear from you smiley

2 Likes

Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2016
Donelli:

I have questions based on this comment..

1. Does the cost of building include the preparation, logistics, "leg work" and other miscellaneous expenses?

If yes, see comment in the reply below..
If no, I think it should be included and adequately accounted for during post-construction and sales report.

2. In a situation where the cost of construction is estimated to be "X" and a certain number of interested investors subscribe and that exact amount is generated.; then due to certain contingencies extra fund is needed, how will it be treated?

3. If the amount generated from investors does not cover the cost of construction, will the project be terminated or Tigerkenn homes will subscribe the balance?

@Bolded
I think we have to be clear on this.
If the 15% includes technical and financial management as well as project initiation and set out as stated in your comment it means it won't be included in the construction cost again so we have to define what and what it covers.

I don't know if you understand what I mean

Just Donelli wink

Honestly, I have been trying to reread your comments to make more meaning from it, but let me try again to expand on my earlier comments above.

1. What I term as the cost of building in this particular venture will be the items bought from the market and other people hired to use the materials to make a home. It also includes all logistics from the purchase of land, paying agents, clearing or getting the site ready, inception of the building proper. The cost of building is exclusive of my charges for supervision and the running around to buy the land and build the house, then taking all other decisions necessary to keep the business in profit.

2. There might not be any contingencies in the project execution if there is a sudden rise in the cost of building. My job will be to ensure I use the actual amount collected to deliver the exact stage agreed. I have a method I use in my projects which allows me to pay for materials upfront and then use at my pace, and my pace is always fast. I don't usually ask my client to bring in more money if prices change.

3. There might not be a situation like that if we all agree on a project at an agreed amount. My job is to ensure compliance to agreed terms. Leave the balance for me to handle. Like I do in all these projects I build, I take a lot of steps to prevent a wide variance between budget and actual by buying my materials ahead of the project.

Once again, by construction cost, I mean only those materials bought, labor and workmanship paid to various workers and logistics to carry the materials around and safe. My cost for management and supervision/financial management will be my own contribution which I hope to earn me 15% of the profits while we distribute the rest according to the contributions of everyone.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2016
vivixander:
My questions/comments:
Again, what is the liability of the investors if the partnership gets sued by contractors, workers, etc?
I sent you an email requesting a copy of the agreement, Spyder and a yet to hear from you smiley

Sorry about the email, I find it difficult to operate those mails now, am always on the move. Use whatsapp to contact me for a faster reply. Thanks.

If an investor is demised (God forbid as we all will eat the fruits of our labor) but in the event of death, every investor who completes a form I will give them to fill must provide a next of kin. I mentioned this above. His proceeds will be paid to his or her next of kin on our forms.

Like every other business venture, every investor, including Tigerkenn homes who stands to benefit from this venture will share every gain or loss as to the ratio of their contribution.

By deliberation, and a vote on points raised from the dispute/disagreement by all members who bought into this venture.

Thanks.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by spyder880(m): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
In the absence of any other questions, I suggest we start this investment partnership so we can benefit from current low prices. Cost of lands may increase before we get ready.
Re: Invest In Tigerkenn Homes Ltd Property Development Partnership by Donelli: 2:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
spyder880:
In the absence of any other questions, I suggest we start this investment partnership so we can benefit from current low prices. Cost of lands may increase before we get ready.

What do we have... ?
What do we need...?

Just Donelli wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See This 4 Bedroom Bungalow Architectural Design / To Rent An Apartment In Lagos, Why The Wahala / Abuja Properties Whatsapp Group Dropp Your Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.