Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,974 members, 7,825,039 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! (831 Views)

Make $50per Day With Adsense - See How To / Blog With Adsense For Sale / 40,000 Page Views Earning $30 With Adsense Is It Right (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by BloggerToheeb(m): 3:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will like to answer in detail, any question pertaining to Adsense. Drop your URL in the below link comment box for review!

http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/08/still-battling-with-adsense-mend-it-here.html

NOTE

1. If you have been rejected many times. I advise you to open new Adsense account for new submission.
2. Health, technology and wealth creation blog/website will grab my full attention.
3. Please be detailed in your question. No time for paddling and at the same time swimming.
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 19, 2016
Stiflerdrug, come here
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by BloggerToheeb(m): 3:37pm On Aug 19, 2016
Read the instruction very carefully! Drop your URL in the link provided. Not here on Nairaland
MissHatey:
Stiflerdrug, come here
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by stiflerdrug: 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
Stiflerdrug, come here

Am there oh.. Hope yu have visited
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by stiflerdrug: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I will like to answer in detail, any question pertaining to Adsense. Drop your URL in the below link comment box for review!

http://www.aliveandsturdy.com/2016/08/still-battling-with-adsense-mend-it-here.html

NOTE

1. If you have been rejected many times. I advise you to open new Adsense account for new submission.
2. Health, technology and wealth creation blog/website will grab my full attention.
3. Please be detailed in your question. No time for paddling and at the same time swimming.

Pls I didn't see wer to drop url and submit questions oh..??
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by microjobpays: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Am there oh.. Hope yu have visited
nope.
I will now
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by stiflerdrug: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
MissHatey:
nope.
I will now

Okay..
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by BloggerToheeb(m): 11:56pm On Aug 19, 2016
I.ve answered you
stiflerdrug:

Okay..
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by stiflerdrug: 11:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
BloggerToheeb:
I.ve answered you

Yea thanks.. Alot I appreciate
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 20, 2016
Have U Been Worried By Google Disapproval Or Need Google Adsence But Dnt Know How To Go About It? I Can Help U With All That, Not Easy But Possible, 101% Legit. Reach Me Here Broszamb@gmail.com ....... 09038262711. Hurry Guys Are Eating Money
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by BloggerToheeb(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2016
welcomed
stiflerdrug:

Yea thanks.. Alot I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by kingDELE(m): 7:01am On Aug 21, 2016
Gud day. Please, if I am to buy AdSense from someone, what are d things I need to collect from him to b d fully owner ??

Thanks
Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by superneutral(m): 7:48am On Aug 21, 2016
Broszamb:
Have U Been Worried By Google Disapproval Or Need Google Adsence But Dnt Know How To Go About It? I Can Help U With All That, Not Easy But Possible, 101% Legit. Reach Me Here Broszamb@gmail.com ....... 09038262711. Hurry Guys Are Eating Money
;DNairalanders funny sha why will people be eating money grin are they goat.

1 Like

Re: Still Battling With Adsense? Mend it Here! by BloggerToheeb(m): 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
Only Account detail used( Password and E-mail)used for adsense. Change the password immediately after obatiaining it. Then go on and create ad unit to place on your website. The buyer might have the adsense code unit also placed on his own website or want to harm your account, you can delete any other thirdparty user.
kingDELE:
Gud day. Please, if I am to buy AdSense from someone, what are d things I need to collect from him to b d fully owner ??

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help With Xenforo Please / I Need Fiverr Review / Free .tk Domain And How To Link It To Blogger Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.