Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup (1065 Views)

Man Hangs Himself After Drinking Insecticide In Lagos - Pictures / Woman Arrested In Anambra For Putting Pepper In A 7-year-old Girl's Private Part / Stepmother Feeds Baby With Insecticide In Minna (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by annnikky(f): 3:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
The suspect reportedly put insecticide in the soup following a misunderstanding with a member of the family.

A man identified as Gordon Daniel, has been arrested by the Lagos State Police Command, for allegedly putting insecticide in a pot of soup belonging to his co-tenants.

This happened at Baale Aiyetoro Street, Ajegunle in Apapa, where a woman preparing soup briefly stepped out to get some salt for her cooking, Daily Sun reports.

Before her return, Daniel had reportedly applied insecticide in the soup, with the intention of killing the family over a disagreement with one of its members.

Luckily, the woman was able to detect the foul smell in her cooking and quickly alerted the landlady of the house.

The latter arranged for the suspect to be taken to the residence of the traditional ruler in the area.

He was later handed over to the police in whose custody he confessed to his crime.

The suspect seemed apologetic in his confession, stating that the devil pushed him to commit the wicked act.

“The devil pushed me to do it. I doused the soup with sniper insecticide so as to deal with the family."

"The husband insulted me last time because of electricity bill. He called me a poor man; the devil pushed me to do it. I am sorry.”

For full investigation, the matter has been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation Department (SCID), Panti.

http://pulse.ng/gist/devils-advocate-man-apprehended-for-putting-insecticide-in-family-soup-id5395372.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by chukxie(m): 4:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Wickedness of the highest order. The culprit should be given two options of punishment:
1: Go to prison with hard labour for 80 years.
2: Drink half a bottle of Sniper insecticide.
The choice is his!

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by Tobyshegz(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2016
Heheheheh grin grin
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
CHAI!!!,devil dan suffer!!!.......the idiot shud be force-fed the soup!!!!.....E.O.D!!
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by ahnie: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
May God provide money for people so that they can stay in comfy apartments where they dont hav to share anything with anybody.

Demerits of sharing space!

1 Like

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by ahnie: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
No be only person that fly in the night be witch/wizard!

Your character can make you either of the boths.

Imagine having the mind of killing the entire family!
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by annnikky(f): 8:17am On Aug 20, 2016
They should've given d man d soup to taste undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by oluwasegun111(m): 8:25am On Aug 20, 2016
They should have told him to drink the whole of the sniper not half
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by annnikky(f): 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
oluwasegun111:
They should have told him to drink the whole of the sniper not half
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked u wicked guy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
The man wicked oo imagine attempted to kill a whole family plus generation of unborn children...... wickedness of the highest crime.
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by oruma19: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2016
Thats how the whole of my family would have lbeen deleted from the surface of the earth if not for the mercy of God. When i was 8 yrs old one of our neighbors, an (IPOB) put battery lead in our beans in d
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by annnikky(f): 10:31am On Aug 21, 2016
oruma19:
Thats how the whole of my family would have lbeen deleted from the surface of the earth if not for the mercy of God. When i was 8 yrs old one of our neighbors, an (IPOB) put battery lead in our beans in d
shocked shocked shocked shocked Na wah ooo...some people r evil in nature

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by soft4real: 7:56pm On Aug 22, 2016
D Man should taste it
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by oruma19: 2:07pm On Jan 11, 2017
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked shocked Na wah ooo...some people r evil in nature
yes ooooo, but God does not sleep xz he didn't only save us, he recompensed them for their evil. Not even one of the 8th children of the wicked family has been able to make it. Wickedness begets poverty.
Re: Man Apprehended For Putting Insecticide In Family Soup by annnikky(f): 7:27am On Jan 13, 2017
oruma19:
yes ooooo, but God does not sleep xz he didn't only save us, he recompensed them for their evil. Not even one of the 8th children of the wicked family has been able to make it. Wickedness begets poverty.
Chai... sad thats gud for them, in their next lyf they'll desist from doin evil tinz undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend / PHOTO: Toronto Sisters Landed In Jail For Trying To Extort Otedola / Hepless Girl Forced In To Sex With More Than 1,000 Men In Philadelphia Motel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.