Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend (1064 Views)

Lady Rescued Near A Bush After Being ''Dumped'' By Unknown Persons. Photos / Ghanaian Police Officer Commits Suicide After She Was Dumped By Her Fiancé / Ugandan Student Hangs Himself After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by kates101: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2016
According to reports, this young lady attempted to kill herself over Ghanaian rapper, Criss Waddle. The girl, who resides in Tech area of Kumasi, reportedly met Waddle on Instagram. They became friends but on learning her age, Criss reportedly told her she was too young to date him.

This did not deter the girl, who was simply identified as Mary. Her persistence finally paid off and the singer asked her to visit him. Investigations show that Mary visited the singer severally in his Tema and Prampram residences where both had bouts of s*x.

On one of her visits, Mary asked waddle to take pictures with her and upload them on social media. He obliged but things took a turn when the photos were met with a barrage of insults by Waddle’s fans. She reportedly called Waddle and told him she could not bear the insults and resorted to attempting suicide.

When asked if he knew the girl, Waddle admitted knowing and meeting her but denied being in a relationship with her.

In his words: “After taking the pics, I showed the pictures to her and ask if I could post the images on my social media page. She agreed and afterwards fans started insulting her. She called me and was complaining to the extent she threatened to do something to herself. Her friend also called but I told her she is not my kind of girl because it looks like she has so many dates.”

source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/09/18-year-old-girl-attempts-suicide-after.html

Re: 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by Behira(f): 9:50am On Sep 08, 2016
Some girls indeed hav fish brains angry
Re: 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by chinoify: 10:35am On Sep 08, 2016
only in Ghana..
Re: 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by olumaxi(m): 10:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Dis na kenyan or ghanian news.....i no wan read am
Re: 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by kimco(m): 8:18pm On Sep 08, 2016
chinoify:
only in Ghana..
dont even start that rubbish.
Re: 18-year-old Girl Attempts Suicide After Being Dumped By Her Rapper Boyfriend by pennywys(m): 1:27am On Sep 09, 2016
The babe curve well sha

(1) (Reply)

- / 37yrs Old Steals N23m From Unity Bank ATM After Hacking Their System / Tension In South Africa As Nigerians Are Attacked, Houses And Properties Razed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.