Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo (37114 Views)

Ben Bruce Reacts To Atiku's Return To PDP / Photos Of Anambra Youths Working At Night To Ensure 'zero Potholes' In The State / Why They Plotted To Associate Me With A Dying PDP — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Olajay3700(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
The man that defined failure. Sleep well.

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by KINGDOS: 5:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
This man should hold peace and stop over heating the polity. He is part of PDP's problem and PDP is part of Nigeria's problem - invariably he is part of Nigeria's problem. Infact he is Nigeria's problem from every ramification.
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by plaetton: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
Very very ungrateful and opportunistic man.

OBJ rode to power on the platform of the PDP, enjoyed 8 solid years of presidential power under the PDP, amassed a staggering personal fortune under the PDP, left a lasting legacy as an African statesman under the PDP.

Not long after he left power, he washed his mouth, turned back and betrayed and cursed the same PDP, and continues to mock the PDP at every opportunity.

These are the kind of useless, morally empty, self-serving leaders that Nigeria is cursed with. undecided

It makes me want to throw up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by ebuka440: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
This is the ugliest man that I have ever seen in my life. He is the father of corruption and a deadly zoomastigophora.
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Adexwalero: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
The builder nd the destroyer
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by metti47(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
omolola15:
Lol
What is funny?
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by rusher14: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
He is quite prescient in his statements.

It would have been wiser for those with integrity (if any) within the party had they been approaching the man for guidance and counselling.

He wrote letters to Goodluck, paid countless visits and eventually tore his membership card in anger.

Many scorned and said "to hell". Where are they now?

Fact is PDP is dead.

It is simply embalmed awaiting burial while the kids fight over inheritance.

The wise ones amongst them know there really is nothing to share and so a new home needs to be forged.

PDP IS DEAD!!

2 Likes

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Leke001: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
Who even want this idiot back?

haba,he is talking trash now,I agree but pls,he's not an idiot I assure you

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by eleko1: 6:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
embarassed Tonyebarcanista where are thou sad grin lipsrsealed embarassed ? U better dump dat dead party sad God is 4 the living not the DEAD undecided

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by omohanet(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
Na obj de talk like dis to pdp? Anyway, Nigeria political parties lack party ideologies. Dey only have pocket ideologies.
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Deadlytruth(m): 6:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
I can see that people from those regions that enthusiastically voted for OBJ in 1999 amidst claims that he was detribalized, patriotic, experienced, the most democracy friendly past military HOS, etc; are now the very ones now insulting OBJ and blaming him for the woes of this democracy.
Our problem in Nigeria is sentiments informed voting. In 1999 we used our own hands to throw away a very beautiful opportunity to have a genuinely new beginning and a clean and total break off from the military establishment.
By voting OBJ back then we put in place a compromised and militarized democracy from the beginning. I therefore wonder why Nigerians are now expecting a purely civil/ideal democracy after voting in an ex-military man to pioneer it. You can't eat your cake and have it. The way you make your bed so you lay on it.
What did OBJ really have to offer better than Falae in 1999? When it comes to voting, rather than look at real issues of track record and achievement Nigerians focus on mundane considerations driven by primordial sentiments of inanities.
If Nigerians had tried to prove a point by disregarding OBJ's record of having willingly handed power over to a civilian in the past and thus voted in rejection of him in 1999 the Buhari, who even was a part of a group that grabbed power from a civilian government would not have ever later flirted with the idea of contesting in this democracy to seek the votes of a people who rejected even an ex-military man who even once handed over power to a civilian.
In Nigeria we don't know how to collectively take an action to prove a point.
Americans are very good at voting to prove a point and that's why whoever they vote into office fears them and adheres their will throughout office.

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by chimauga(m): 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
Ya good night depends on who is saying to who, may be it is to obasanjo
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by pamdaniel(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
after all how much did he pay to register as a pdp member, now it's 100 box as at when he registered it was 60 box... he can come collect back his registration fee. he just tore a 20 nairA card and since then I no go hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by ORIGENAL(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will now name my Monkey ...Obasanjo
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by seguno2: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Baba is an asset to any political party, the PDP surely know this and a lot of the issues killing the party today are not unconnected to his exit from the dying party.

Please how can a thief be "an asset to any political party"?
Or do you know if he has returned our $16 billion electricity money?

How can an incest-loving father-in-law be "an asset to any political party"?
Or has he done restitution for his daughter-in-law that he fcvked with?

How can a man, whose daughter disowned him publicly be "an asset to any political party"?
Or has Iyabo withdrawn her reply to the lie-filled letter from Obasanjo?

Obasanjo can only be an asset to any gathering of thieves, incest-loving people and irresponsible parents.
So which one of the three categories do you belong?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by metti47(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2016
ahamonyeka:
oh sorry I meant your father's death.oloriburuku somebody.bring it on fool.
My father is dead long ago. Omo ale wishing somebody death. U will die before him. Omo iranu akindanidani!!!!
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by ORIGENAL(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
I will now name my Monkey OBJ

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Smooyis(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Anyone above 70 should not retire into politics in Nigeria. They have exhausted their useful life and should be spectators or advisers in the political arena and not gladiators in the front line.

This is one of the ways we can have a New Nigeria. All of them should retire home and let fresh blood enter the system and purge the mess they have created for the younger generation!

Nigeria shall be great without PDP and APC!

But in a situation where the younger generation themselves are but a mess, and often times show more avarice to corruption and the likes, what can we do

2 Likes

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Paseus(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2016
QuotaSystem:
Baba is an asset to any political party, the PDP surely know this and a lot of the issues killing the party today are not unconnected to his exit from the dying party.

Thankfully he's always on hand to give advice to President Buhari and is a frequent visitor to the Villa so it's PDP's loss and the ruling party's gain.

Long live the Ebora, and good night PDP.
YA HEAD DEY THERE BROS...

2 Likes

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by alfsalami: 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
Good night from me too

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by mathensy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
let me hear my blues 1st

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Integrityfarms(m): 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2016
Smooyis:

But in a situation where the younger generation themselves are but a mess, and often times show more avarice to corruption and the likes, what can we do

Because the head is sick every other part of the body becomes sick. But nevertheless we still have very good ones in the young strata!

So are you of the opinion that since the youths have refused to be better off that the old should continue in the seat of power

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Taryur3(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Respect your old age sir.I think he should be resting now.

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by iamOlumide(m): 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lolz!

Make I wait for Nairaland Elders to talk!
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by MrSly(m): 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2016
Reality is most often to the chagrin of scientific and empirical facts.

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by QuotaSystem: 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
I belong to the category you were too scared to type, that of the politically adept, astute and indispensable.

Babas political wisdom and relevance is too significant to ignore and is a plus to any party.

Your opinion regarding this is irrelevant.

seguno2:

[s]Please how can a thief be "an asset to any political party"?
Or do you know if he has returned our $16 billion electricity money?

How can an incest-loving father-in-law be "an asset to any political party"?
Or has he done restitution for his daughter-in-law that he fcvked with?

How can a man, whose daughter disowned him publicly be "an asset to any political party"?
Or has Iyabo withdrawn her reply to the lie-filled letter from Obasanjo?

Obasanjo can only be an asset to any gathering of thieves, incest-loving people and irresponsible parents.
So which one of the three categories do you belong?[/s]

1 Like

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Ahmedhussain3463: 6:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
Emmysteve:
Who even want this idiot back?
pls respect d man stance dis is democracy
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
You may go ? should men curse his source you ingrate,re-think back your account balance 1999

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by highness24(m): 6:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
These people don't care about south south, on all the crude oil the region is producing no development, God will judge us ooh
Re: Good Night To PDP – Obasanjo by BABANGBALI: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
emamos:
Click like if PDP is dead.
Share if you think PDP would come back stronger
Abeg pdp is deader than dead jo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Shooting; How I Almost Killed My Family With AK-47, Policeman Reveals. PIC / Three Recommendations From The Senate Report Which Nailed SGF, Lawal / Police Shoot 2 Protesting Shiite Members Dead In Kaduna Today (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.