Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” (19785 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by oluwasegun400: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2016
Former Nollywood actress Stella Damasus took to her IG page to address her haters who are making demeaning comments about her even though they don’t know her or even know her story. She said the hates makes her to be determined to win and also make her make quick money.

Read her post below:

stelladamasus:

[b]"So my cousin sent me a message and told me how unhappy and sad she was to see horrible comments from people who don't even know me or know my story. All they know is what they have heard or read from others who wrote or talked based on what they also read or heard. My first response was ". The truth is that I am loving it all. If you don't face a challenge in the things you are doing, how do you know the value of what you have? I am very happy to face it all because I have always loved challenges. It helps me stay strong and determined to WIN WIN WIN. Another reason I am loving it is that for he first time in a long time I have seen more comments than ever. So all the brands I am looking to do business with have finally looked at my analytics and now they want to do more business with me. When life throws you a curve ball, you better catch it and score the best goal. So thanks to everyone who has made this possible. I love you all. If you can't control yourself please keep it coming, I need it for business. It is such a sweet thing to use your HATERS to make some QUICK MONEY. #business #class101 #learnmoneymaking #socialmedia #trolls #stelladamasus #tgif #atl #america #african #woman #bosslady"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJSqwr1AxT-/?hl=en

3 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by bossto(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2016
i don show!!!#

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by oluwasegun400: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by ojnnaco(m): 5:00pm On Aug 19, 2016
OK. I don check, so am back to my shell

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by floragregs(f): 5:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
Don't mind the silly people, especially girls, with Nigerian mentality shouting "Husband snatcher, husband snatcher". The man left Doris for a reason he hasn't told anybody.it might even be that Doris is the "devil" in the story, we don't know, so please people shouldn't talk without knowing the full gist. I hate judging from afar! I know nothing about the whole thing so who am I to judge Stella? The man na hand bag wey dem dey snatch? Nigerian aproko ladies, keep ur nose out of people's businesses!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by 21Savagw: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Bìtch shut the fvck up, Ain't no one hating on your fat irrelevant ass.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Imaqine....using haters to make money......

When Haters finally read her post.....they will just....

13 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Integrityfarms(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
And she's truthfully saying this!
Can the Nigerian youth think of something better than bashing on yeyebrities??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by mrvikass: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2016
wonderful idea
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by zealz4u(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
unecessary attention seeker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by princechurchill(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
no madame they ain't hating they are stating the obvious you too dey share punna

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Ayoswit(f): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
Haters gonna hate
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by veekid(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
lipsrsealed your punna is firm and sweet compare to Doris's
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Beremx(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
husband and child snatcher!!

Shame on you Stella!!

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by deebrain(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
[size=20pt]there is a big connection between being a professional {online} hater and being unfortunately jobless.[/size]

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by ileogbenfidel(m): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
Shut. Up old skool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by phatasschick(f): 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
grin grin she is good
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Yorubanews: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
This yam legs girl with her noise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Came: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
As you dey use your haters make money, na so you use style snatch the man too, come dey use the man do only wetin you , and God sabi. Stella, stop responding to your so called haters, you no get shame!!!! Na that place way you dey fit you,because shame no go ever let you live for Nija. See her mouth " I dey use my haters make money"

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by yeyeboi(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
This okpo talking sh!t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Spells(m): 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
The hustle is real.... Well.. IDGAF
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by winkmart: 5:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
LOVE OF MONEY WILL TAKE YOU TO HELL... BUT IF YOU DONT MAKE MONEY, YOUR PLACE IN HELL WILL BE HOTTER

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by BF69BF: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Yinmu

undecided

This one na yeyebrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Flashh: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
mrvikass:
how did u did dat, cause i to money tooo
Easy with your ingwish bro.

6 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by drnairalov: 5:53pm On Aug 19, 2016
what is bad is bad mam
----

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by ChappyChase: 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
We know you're an husband snatcher undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Spells(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
mrvikass:
how did u did dat, cause i to money tooo
u just officially murdered English. WTF!!! How did u DID that...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by omojedudu(f): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
There is nothing like "husband snatching" if and when a man chooses to leave he will not matter how excellent you are as a wife or how beautiful you are or how great you are in bed.

When a wishes to leave there is no Jupiter that can make him stay, you can try but he will eventually and go to any woman he chose to be with even if that woman chosen profession is prostitution.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beremx:
husband and child snatcher!!

Shame on you Stella!!
wot d hell is ur problem... nah ur husband or son she snatch....that is why u pple always get problems for husband huaz when you can't mind ur business....grow up girl and get busy.

8 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by slap1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
Who ask you? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by LydayBobo(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
All the haters here still wailing despite her confession should go to her walls... just copy and paste what you wrote here if you've not learn anything yet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh / Esther Gabriel Emerge Second Position At The Miss Globe Pageant 2021 / Liz Da-silva Celebrates Her Birthday Today, Shares Some Nice Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.