Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” (19793 Views)

Daniel Ademinokan To Stella Damasus: I Won't File For Divorce Till We Are 122 / Stella Damasus: "I Was Abused By Emeka Nzeribe, My Ex Husband In 2009" (photo) / Davido: "I Am About To Make Most Disrespectful Song For All My Haters" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by laytoshtwo: 5:56am On Aug 20, 2016
floragregs:
Don't mind the silly people, especially girls, with Nigerian mentality shouting "Husband snatcher, husband snatcher". The man left Doris for a reason he hasn't told anybody.it might even be that Doris is the "devil" in the story, we don't know, so please people shouldn't talk without knowing the full gist. I hate judging from afar! I know nothing about the whole thing so who am I to judge Stella? The man na hand bag wey dem dey snatch? Nigerian aproko ladies, keep ur nose out of people's businesses!

I will wait till your husband do the same thing,then you will tell us how you feel.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by PrincessAnna: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2016
Beremx:
husband and child snatcher!!

Shame on you Stella!!
Sharraap already! Is that not better than committing adultery with boys who snitch on you....

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by totorimi: 6:43am On Aug 20, 2016
It is shame that made her to run away to babylon where people have no shame, how she walks the street with another woman's husband and child is totally unimaginable. See the man self a whole man for that matter allowing himself to be dragged around by a woman who lost her own husband instead of praying for her own decided to steal her colleague's husband, someone she calls a friend, haba what an abomination.

This is not acceptable in our African culture, she should go and bury her head in shame, dont she and the man have a conscience what lie would they tell the child when he starts to ask of his mum. Would they say she abandoned him while it was them who stole him away from the mother against her will. For a man who claims to be a christian somethings are just not ok to be attached to them. Nobody with conscience can and should ever accept this no matter the story when they are not teenagers, but full grown matured adults. She should just shut up and stay in that babylon country never to come back here else she will be stoned. Naija is not a country that welcomes nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by floragregs(f): 8:47am On Aug 20, 2016
laytoshtwo:

I will wait till your husband do the same thing,then you will tell us how you feel.
see, if a man leaves, it's not the end of the world! You think that's what I live for? I'm not as dependent as you are!God, Water, food and air are my essentials in life.
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by laytoshtwo: 9:05am On Aug 20, 2016
floragregs:
see, if a man leaves, it's not the end of the world! You think that's what I live for? I'm not as dependent as you are!God, Water, food and air are my essentials in life.

For food only I don spot you,na you dey pack your friend and family go meet person husband for eatery
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by floragregs(f): 9:08am On Aug 20, 2016
laytoshtwo:

For food only I don spot you,na you dey pack your friend and family go meet person husband for eatery
u have stopped making sense! Oya bye
Re: Stella Damasus: "I Am Using My Haters To Make Some Quick Money” by laytoshtwo: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2016
floragregs:
u have stopped making sense! Oya bye

na when I start making sense you run away,heya and I get your time today no work.See you later

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girl Tattoos Back To Look-like Tonto Dikeh / Esther Gabriel Emerge Second Position At The Miss Globe Pageant 2021 / Wizkid, Tems Make Barack Obama’s 2020 Favorite Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.