Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md (1036 Views)

My MD Compensated Me After The Slap. / My MD Slapped Me, Please I Need Your Advice / Ciscon MD Sacks Staff Who Were On The Rig Through Email (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2016
you submitted application for job stating how you will increase productivity and increase revenue but your application was turned down, you reapplied two more times and was turned down but you still went ahead to explain why I should sack my md for you to take over and I considered your application, only for me to come back to know how my comp is faring after 14 months to see that you have gone from running a productivity company to running my company with no clear set out goals or policy ........everything achieved by my past md gone and all I hear from you is, you are recovery all the money my former md stole. please I am right now in dilema, need advice on what to do to this md. sack or give him more chance, pls I need urgent responds fellow nairaland.
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by MadamExcellency: 5:06pm On Aug 19, 2016
The first returnee General wasn't lucky with third term but this MD of yours will have it.

Your company was under a spell to have hired the no nonsense General.
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 5:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
MadamExcellency:
The first returnee General wasn't lucky with third term but this MD of yours will have it.

Your company was under a spell to have hired the no nonsense General.

so what do I do mam in a single word?
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by MadamExcellency: 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2016
kcpumping:

so what do I do mam in a single word?

Asylum
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2016
MadamExcellency:

Asylum

to where nah.....pls help
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by MadamExcellency: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
kcpumping:

to where nah.....pls help

Follow Tunisia or Libya to Italy en route to Germany.

USA would've been better but I heard Donald Trump will deport illegal immigrants from Nigeria to Sambisa forest.
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 7:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
MadamExcellency:

USA would've been better but I heard Donald Trump will deport illegal immigrants from Nigeria to Sambisa forest.

Hahahaha. .....ok no problem. fund raising time as my comp is finished by this md.
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2016
MadamExcellency:

you actually predicted trump success at the pool
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by kcpumping(m): 5:53pm On Jul 29, 2017
madam do u still wish asylum for me?
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by edkai: 9:26pm On Jul 29, 2017
Good evening fellow nairalanders. Pardon me for having to deviate from the topic...please I'd like to solicit your support on behalf of one of my protégés. I am a teacher.
Her name is Ayeni Olohije from Edo state. She is contesting for a scholarship position at the Royal Arts Academy courtesy Emem Isong. She needs as many votes as she can get right now. The contest is a very stiff one. So please help her to take a step closer to her dream of being a movie director by following her unique link below and vote for her. You are free to also drop a comment. I assure you, your vote is not wasted. Thank you and God bless you. Here is her link;
http://www.thesparkng.com/rookie-contest/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=54772
Re: What Do I Do To An Unproductive Md by DatYORUBAdBoi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2017
I no kuku read dat stuff

(1) (Reply)

Re-Hijab And Muslim Female Lawyers / Earn N40,000 Without Spending A Dime / Teaching Job Vacancy In A School - Ibadan Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.