Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce (1144 Views)

Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos / My Wife Is Not What I Thought Before We Got Married: I Want To Divorce / 8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by chriskosherbal(m): 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2016
Pre disposing Factors to Divorce

(a) Adultery - when adultery occurs, it leads to mistrust and eventually a breakdown of the whole marital union.

(b). Unresolved hurts and offences leading to a state of chronic unhappiness and depression.

(c). Violence in the marriage––where one party resorts to violence and sharp abusive words to resolve conflicts.

(d). Childlessness––some people allow a situation of childlessness to degenerate into a break-up of the relationship.

(e). Long separation––where one spouse travels to live in another country and the other is unable to join due to inability to obtain the necessary visa.

(f). Interference from relatives and friends:

i. Too much parental influence and control.

ii. Too many dependents from extended family members.

(g). A bad attitude––a persistent and deliberate bad attitude that cannot respond to advice, rebuke, admonishing or entreaties from anyone, including the pastors.

1 Like

Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by Likei(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
So true, so on point
Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by chriskosherbal(m): 9:14pm On Aug 19, 2016
Likei:
So true, so on point
thanks I appreciate alot
Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by charlsecy(m): 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
What of sexual dysfunction?
@chriskosherbal

1 Like

Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by chriskosherbal(m): 9:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
charlsecy:
What of sexual dysfunction?
@chriskosherbal
yea you are right here too..
Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by Gandollar(f): 9:48pm On Mar 07, 2019
chriskosherbal:
yea you are right here too..
I know you will agree grin
Re: Pre-disposing Factors To Divorce by chriskosherbal(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Gandollar:
I know you will agree grin
hmmm lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Luxury Bedsheets, Pillows And Home Essentials In Lagos Nigeria / Fairly Used,(tokumbo).imported,babies And Kiddies Items For Sale / Matured Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.