Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,273 members, 7,867,719 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn (754 Views)

Traumatized Nigerian Doctor Shares His Experience With A Ghost / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by bstringz(m): 5:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
The video which currently has over 30,000,000 views on YouTube shows a young boy of about 11 year old boy who went to heaven and back. He shares his experience with some presenters, what he saw is quite deep and eye opening. You won’t understand, unless you watch it. Heaven indeed is a really wonderful place, no one should miss.

Watch the video here http://truenaijayarn.com/revelation-11-year-old-went-heaven-back-tells-saw-youd-be-shocked/
Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by GodIsFoolish: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2016
God is a criminal, He can only deceive the gullible humans

He should come up with another plan or check the next planet!
we are smarter these days

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by youngestland: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
story story another version
Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by zzzzy: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

it seems you hate God for some reason

1 Like

Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by stanlomite: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad
is His Prophet ."
I copy that from your profile....i just laugh,although it's your own opinion
Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by GodIsFoolish: 12:09am On Aug 20, 2016
stanlomite:

" I believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad
is His Prophet ."
I copy that from your profile....i just laugh,although it's your own opinion

Lol I commented on Muslims thread and that rubbish appeared,

1 Like

Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by Jonart247(m): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2016
GodIsFoolish:

Y do u hate God?
Re: 11year Old Boy Shares His Revelation Of Heaven And What He Saw-truenaijayarn by Amberon11: 9:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Fool

So a nonexistent God is a criminal.
GodIsFoolish:

(1) (Reply)

Don’t Ask God For Things / It's Not Over Yet, T.B. Joshua May Be Right / Abrahamism: The Flat Earth Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.