Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,279 members, 7,829,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth (1158 Views)

How To Be A Virtuous Woman! (the Men In Nairaland Can Read Too!) / The Devil And Demons Don't Desire Heaven: Something Is Wrong With Heaven / Where Was God Before He Created Heaven And Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
I have not come to argue but whether you like it or not, there is God. God and humans are just like Nairaland and it members. I’m doing this because I don’t know if anyone reading this is questioning his faith and the existence of God.

1. While Seun is god of Nairaland and has control and all power to do anything with Nairaland.

Almighty God is the God of heaven and earth and has power to do anything to the earth.

2. Nairaland is an Internet world of its own called Nairaland.

The earth is a universal world of its own called earth.

3. On Nairaland, you register, pick a name and become a member.

On earth, you are born, given a name and you become a human.

4. Seun has all the power to even destroy nairaland but gave it members the power to only comment and edit.

God has the power to even destroy the earth but only gave humans the power to only grow and reproduce.

5. Every comment you make on Nairaland is recorded, you can't delete but you can edit.

Everything you do on earth is recorded. The consequences of your actions can't be deleted but can be edited when you ask for forgiveness and seek repentance.

6. You're rewarded on Nairaland for your good and great comments with Likes and shares but you're punished for your bad conduct with a ban(non existence)

You are rewarded by God for every good actions you do on earth by the reward in heaven but you're punished for your bad actions by being thrown to hell.(non existence)

7. Seun is the god of Nairaland and has his helpers called moderators.

God is the God of heaven and earth and has His helpers called angels.

8. Seun and his moderators monitor our conducts and give help when we ask.

In heaven, God and his angels monitor our conduct and give help when we ask in prayer.

9. On Nairaland, you don’t behave anyhow. There’re rule governing your conduct as stipulated before you comment.

On earth, you don’t behave anyhow, there’re rules governing your conduct as stipulated by the Bible.

10. On Nairaland, every good thread you create secretly is pushed to the front page for everyone to see.

On earth, your good did you do in the secrete will be made obvious for everyone to see.

11. On your Nairaland profile, the time you spend on Nairaland is recorded.

On earth, the time you spend on earth is recorded.

12. On Nairaland, you will get tired one day and decide to leave Nairaland, leaving behind your threads and comment you labored for and for others to read.

On earth, you will one day get old, tired and die, leaving behind everything you labored for and for others to inherit.

The only difference is that the god of Nairaland is not worshiped but the God of heaven and earth is worshiped.

Rejoice and sing Hallelujah to your creator.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 6:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
undecided
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one! grin grin
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 19, 2016
Budweiser:
Nice one! grin grin
Thanks. My job is to win souls for Christ in a simplified version smiley

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
Comparism of life. Flawed in more ways than one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
Beautiful...

The look on seun osewa face when he sees this thread!

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jesuobu:
I have not come to argue but whether you like it or not, there is God. God and humans are just like Nairaland and it members. I’m doing this because I don’t know if anyone reading this is questioning his faith and the existence of God.

1. While Seun is god of Nairaland and has control and all power to do anything with Nairaland.

Almighty God is the God of heaven and earth and has power to do anything to the earth.

4. Seun has all the power to even destroy nairaland but gave it members the power to only comment and edit.

God has the power to even destroy the earth but only gave humans the power to only grow and reproduce.

5. Every comment you make on Nairaland is recorded, you can't delete but you can edit.

Everything you do on earth is recorded. The consequences of your actions can't be deleted but can be edited when you ask for forgiveness and seek repentance.

6. You're rewarded on Nairaland for your good and great comments with Likes and shares but you're punished for your bad conduct with a ban(non existence)

You are rewarded by God for every good actions you do on earth by the reward in heaven but you're punished for your bad actions by being thrown to hell.(non existence)

In heaven, God and his angels monitor our conduct and give help when we ask in prayer.

9. On Nairaland, you don’t behave anyhow. There’re rule governing your conduct as stipulated before you comment.

On earth, you don’t behave anyhow, there’re rules governing your conduct as stipulated by the Bible.

10. On Nairaland, every good thread you create secretly is pushed to the front page for everyone to see.

On earth, your good did you do in the secrete will be made obvious for everyone to see.

12. On Nairaland, you will get tired one day and decide to leave Nairaland, leaving behind your threads and comment you labored for and for others to read.

On earth, you will one day get old, tired and die, leaving behind everything you labored for and for others to inherit.

The only difference is that the god of Nairaland is not worshiped but the God of heaven and earth is worshiped.

Cc: Seun
Cc: mynd 44
Cc: lalasticlacla
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2016
Thanks everyone. I'm gifted. I discover I can motivate, advise and convince. Everyone is gifted but you need to truely believe in Christ first to discover your true gifts.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by tempem: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2016
Seun has all the power to even destroy nairaland but gave it members the power to only comment and edit.

I love this part...

2 Likes

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by raphieMontella: 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
nice op..
Bt ur presentation is flawed if u compare it the modern day life... Think it thru..u will see the flaws
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Brownhypo: 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2016
A good comparison there, bro. Keep spreading the good news about JESUS. Souls must be won for CHRIST
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Lagusta(m): 8:43pm On Aug 19, 2016
There are lots of flaws concerning your comparisons.....

The atheists would still come and spell them out.....
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2016
Brownhypo:
A good comparison there, bro. Keep spreading the good news about JESUS. Souls must be won for CHRIST
yes oo my bro. I have a dream that one day all unbelievers on Nairaland will raise up their head as say "thank you Jesus" and Nairaland.com will be changed to Jesus is Lord.com grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2016
Lagusta:
There are lots of flaws concerning your comparisons.....

The atheists would still come and spell them out.....
list them and I will give you the correction instant
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:
nice op..

Bt ur presentation is flawed if u compare it the modern day life...
Think it thru..u will see the flaws
list the flaws. I didn't write this on my own. I was inspired. It's flawless.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by raphieMontella: 9:50pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jesuobu:
list the flaws. I didn't write this on my own. I was inspired. It's flawless.
how many gods are on earth?
How many seun's are on nairaland?(that claim to be seun)?
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by HCpaul(m): 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2016
Jesuobu:

Lame!!!! Seun is not an anonymous creature like your god. He is interactive with Nairaland members and doesn't demand from anyone to be worshipped.
If seun is in the position of your God, am sure that he would have showed up instead of hiding for millennium immemorial.

We also do advice Seun and he seems to consider some worthy one but your God cannot be advised because if he do, then help me to tell him to show up and stop been anonymous.

We too are not here to argue that there is no God. In fact, there will always be a god who exist in the realm of your assumptions, superstitions and imaginations but not in reality because if there is, you will never be the public speaker to announce them for us.

Your imaginary creator is yet to show up while you keep waiting to see him after death.

Imagine

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2016
raphieMontella:

how many gods are on earth?
How many seun's are on nairaland?(that claim to be seun)?
there is only one true" God" in heaven and on earth. The "god" in the article context, is referring to the Supreme leader of Nairaland while the "God" of the universe is referring to the Supreme leader of the universe. Remember the one and only true God's cannot have its first letter written in small letters.

There is only one Seun on Nairaland and all the " Seun" you see there is referring only to the owner of Nairaland alone. " God" you see there is referring to the owner of the world alone.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 19, 2016
If your God & humans are just like Nairaland & its members, and if they exist in a universal world (the internet world) - as you specified in your 2nd illustration, then common sense should tell you that it is not only Nairaland that exist in that world.

There are other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog, Bella Naija, Stella Dimoko Korkus e.t.c

Now, if Nairaland is Earth - since your god ONLY oversees the creatures living only on Nairaland as his primary jurisdiction, since nobody have been to other planets to ascertain if the entities (Aliens) there are also subjects of your God, then Nairaland which equals Earth is being overseen by your god (Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, & their mother Mary grin) - in the form of Seun Osewa.

Facebook can be likened to planet Mercury - being overseen by Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale - in the form of Mark Zuckerberg.

Linda Ikeji's Blog is Mars - being overseen by Amadioha - in the form of Linda Ikeji.

Stella Dimoko Korkus is Venus - being overseen by Obatala - in the form of Stella.

Now, according to your 4th illustration, if Seun destroys Nairaland which is Earth, I can easily switch over to Facebook or Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Conclusively - As Nairaland isn't the only social media platform that exist on the internet world, so also are Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, Mary & Allah not the only Gods in the Universe; and since it wasn't Seun Osewa that created the internet world, so also Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus CANNOT be the creator of the Universe! Do you understand? grin cheesy grin
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 19, 2016
Zoharariel:
If your God & humans are just like Nairaland & its members, and if they exist in a universal world (the internet world) - as you specified in your 2nd illustration, then common sense should tell you that it is not Nairaland that exist in that world.

There are other social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Linda Ikeji's blog, Bella Naija, Stella Dimoko Korkus e.t.c

Now, if Nairaland is Earth - since your god ONLY oversees the creatures living only on Nairaland as his primary jurisdiction, since nobody have been to other planets to ascertain if the entities (Aliens) there are also subjects of your God, then Nairaland which equals Earth is being overseen by your god (Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, & their mother Mary grin) - in the form of Seun Osewa.

Facebook can be likened to planet Mercury - being overseen by Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale - in the form of Mark Zuckerberg.

Linda Ikeji's Blog is Mars - being overseen by Amadioha - in the form of Linda Ikeji.

Stella Dimoko Korkus is Venus - being overseen by Obatala - in the form of Stella.

Now, according to your 4th illustration, if Seun destroys Nairaland which is Earth, I can easily switch over to Facebook or Linda Ikeji's Blog.

Conclusively - As Nairaland isn't the only social media platform that exist on the internet world, so also are Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus, Mary & Allah not the only Gods in the Universe; and since it wasn't Seun Osewa that created the internet world, so also Jehovah, Yahweh, Jesus CANNOT be the creator of the Universe! Do you understand? grin cheesy grin
Nairaland is the earth in a universe called Internet comprising several other websites like facebook and others while the earth is in the universe comprising other planets, stars and so many other creations.

Seun is the god of Nairaland but not the god of the internet. The internet may have someone in charge of decision making concerning the internet and can call him the god of the internet . while God is the God of the whole universe like the Internet and everything done on earth rings back to him. He oversees everything within the universe.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by mumumugu(m): 12:19am On Aug 20, 2016
where would i clasify atheist who dont belive in god
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 20, 2016
mumumugu:
where would i clasify atheist who dont belive in god
aliens from another planet grin
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 5:44am On Aug 20, 2016
HCpaul:

Lame!!!! Seun is not an anonymous creature like your god. He is interactive with Nairaland members and doesn't demand from anyone to be worshipped.
If seun is in the position of your God, am sure that he would have showed up instead of hiding for millennium immemorial.

We also do advice Seun and he seems to consider some worthy one but your God cannot be advised because if he do, then help me to tell him to show up and stop been anonymous.

We too are not here to argue that there is no God. In fact, there will always be a god who exist in the realm of your assumptions, superstitions and imaginations but not in reality because if there is, you will never be the public speaker to announce them for us.

Your imaginary creator is yet to show up while you keep waiting to see him after death.

Imagine

blessed are those who doesn't see him and yet believe. Even if God comes down from heaven to give us manna, some people will not still take him as God. God created the world for one purpose. He knew he made an error when he created heaven first and gave the satan (the then supreme angel), power that was almost equal His own without texting his character.

He has created the world as a test of character and just want to filter those with Him and those against Himself. In the scriptures He called those with him sheep and those against Him goat. Those who pass this test(the sheep) will be qualified to live with Him in heaven for ever and those who fail the test will destroyed because they will be of no use.

Saying there is no creator of the world, is analogous to saying that the books read has no author.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by kevoh(m): 7:57am On Aug 20, 2016
Flawed analogy all over the place. undecided undecided Anyone with half a brain will read and see the flaws clearly. I could raise some comments in favour of my opinion which might even get me a ban but the thread is not worth the energy. Even the OP typed that he did not come to argue. smiley
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 20, 2016
kevoh:
Flawed analogy all over the place. undecided undecided Anyone with half a brain will read and see the flaws clearly. I could raise some comments in favour of my opinion which might even get me a ban but the thread is not worth the energy. Even the OP typed that he did not come to argue. smiley
flawed you may say but it has help those who have waning faith and that's the major purpose of thread. If I were you, I won't look for the flaws but pick the relevant lesson it brings.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by raphieMontella: 10:23am On Aug 20, 2016
Jesuobu:
there is only one true" God" in heaven and on earth. The "god" in the article context, is referring to the Supreme leader of Nairaland while the "God" of the universe is referring to the Supreme leader of the universe. Remember the one and only true God's cannot have its first letter written in small letters.

There is only one Seun on Nairaland and all the " Seun" you see there is referring only to the owner of Nairaland alone. " God" you see there is referring to the owner of the world alone.
i asked a simple question...u re deviating..
How many seun's are on nairaland claiming to be seun?
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 20, 2016
raphieMontella:

i asked a simple question...u re deviating..
How many seun's are on nairaland claiming to be seun?
I have answered your question. Just take good side of write up and leave the flaws for God to handle. Only God has no flaw grin.. He such a flawless God. My God, my God, please accept these my kisses kiss kiss kiss
One for You, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit grin
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 20, 2016
.Seun is a regular and active member of nairaland; comments and create topics on Nairaland. At the bottom of Nairaland; "Seun Osewa" is clearly written there, leaving no dispute to who owns Nairaland. In short; he is verifable; he is ( an ugly choice of words) REAL.

. Seuns rules do not contradict each other. They do not state one thing here and another there. Whether those rules are enforced by the mods is another matter but that is besides the point. The rules agree with each other. Most holy scriptures in different religious texts do not.

. Seun does not claim to be a benevolent force that grants your wishes. He does not claim that praying to him, praising him and continually ackwoledging his existence in spite of some......damning evidence would make him grant your wishes. Nowhere has it been written on NL that supplications to Seun accompained by Tremendous faith equals a rosy life with everything a man wishes for. No sire, it does not.

. Seun's mods do not delete members in his name. They do not battle ovr which of them is the "true" mod and which of them is of ........zuckerberg grin. Rather, they work together to make Nairaland a better place; or at least as close to it as they can get

and finally;

Nairaland is a representation of the real world. There are verbal battles, peurile threats, ineffectual claims and really beautiful pieces written here daily and daily. To follow most holy books, Heaven does not seem to be like that.

1 Like

Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
SirWere:
.Seun is a regular and active member of nairaland; comments and create topics on Nairaland. At the bottom of Nairaland; "Seun Osewa" is clearly written there, leaving no dispute to who owns Nairaland. In short; he is verifable; he is ( an ugly choice of words) REAL.

. Seuns rules do not contradict each other. They do not state one thing here and another there. Whether those rules are enforced by the mods is another matter but that is besides the point. The rules agree with each other. Most holy scriptures in different religious texts do not.

. Seun does not claim to be a benevolent force that grants your wishes. He does not claim that praying to him, praising him and continually ackwoledging his existence in spite of some......damning evidence would make him grant your wishes. Nowhere has it been written on NL that supplications to Seun accompained by Tremendous faith equals a rosy life with everything a man wishes for. No sire, it does not.

. Seun's mods do not delete members in his name. They do not battle ovr which of them is the "true" mod and which of them is of ........zuckerberg grin. Rather, they work together to make Nairaland a better place; or at least as close to it as they can get

and finally;

Nairaland is a representation of the real world. There are verbal battles, peurile threats, ineffectual claims and really beautiful pieces written here daily and daily. To follow most holy books, Heaven does not seem to be like that.
The Holy books does not contradict each other. To read the Holy books and truely get what it means requires a devine wisdom and understanding. I have read the Bible before and didn't get the message it was trying to pass across and I vowed never to read it again because I lacked understanding from God until I started asking for wisdom and understanding which I got.

For example, Matthew 5:30 ► And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.(NIV)

That statement was made by Jesus and from your own human understanding, you may think Jesus implies cutting your body parts but it means something else. I have actually read in the news that someone cut both of his hands because he couldn't stop stealing and said he did it because of what Jesus said above.

If you do not belive in God, sorry there is no way you can truely read and understand the Bible. The book is not meant for you. Only those who truely believe is given the wisdom to solve the puzzling effect of the Holy Bible. It's a puzzle that can only be got correctly with God's devine wisdom.
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jesuobu:
The Holy books does not contradict each other. To read the Holy books and truely get what it means requires a devine wisdom and understanding. I have read the Bible before and didn't get the message it was trying to pass across and I vowed never to read it again because I lacked understanding from God until I started asking for wisdom and understanding which I got.

For example, Matthew 5:30 ► And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.(NIV)

That statement was made by Jesus and from your own human understanding, you may think Jesus implies cutting your body parts but it means something else. I have actually read in the news that someone cut both of his hands because he couldn't stop stealing and said he did it because of what Jesus said above.

If you do not belive in God, sorry there is no way you can truely read and understand the Bible. The book is not meant for you. Only those who truely believe is given the wisdom to solve the puzzling effect of the Holy Bible. It's a puzzle that can only be got correctly with God's devine wisdom.

Does this thread have to descend to the point where I call out bible verses which do not agree with each other and you contradict them with even more ludicrous explaination or cover your act with the oldest trick of all :

The holy spirit will help you understand.

Cuz sire, I'm not doing that. No, sire, I'm not smileysmiley
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by raphieMontella: 1:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jesuobu:
I have answered your question. Just take good side of write up and leave the flaws for God to handle. Only God has no flaw grin.. He such a flawless God. My God, my God, please accept these my kisses kiss kiss kiss
One for You, one for the Son and one for the Holy Spirit grin
now u accpt ur write up has flaws...bt initially u refused and claimed it is flawless because of divine inspiration..theres nothing to take..
Ur write up is an example inn reference to the bible
Re: 12 Ways Nairaland Can Be Compared With Heaven And Earth by HCpaul(m): 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
Jesuobu:
blessed are those who doesn't see him and yet believe.

How can you be so sure and certain of the reality of the existence of a personality that has not been eyewitnessed by anyone or will even ever be seen? Especially the one that you imagined and hoped for.
Thousand of things exist out there that has never been seen, tell me one of them apart from your god.
The god ideology is just an idea and that it is an idea doesn't make it real. Something is not real until the reality of it's existence has been practically quantified in a natural standard cuz we are living in a natural world filled with natural men and natural circumstances where we naturally live to obtain a natural outstanding remarks.

Stop wishing.

Even if God comes down from heaven to give us manna, some people will not still take him as God.

If the process is testable and can be scientifically proven then it can be considered. Manna will not prove to me the Creator that created universe because I will be ignorant of the god that did it among the gods.
Besides, there is nothing like manna in the first place cuz the one recorded in the Bible were solid dews that was edible. They just overestimated it.

God created the world for one purpose. He knew he made an error when he created heaven first and gave the satan (the then supreme angel), power that was almost equal His own without texting his character.

He has created the world as a test of character and just want to filter those with Him and those against Himself.
In the scriptures He called those with him sheep and those against Him goat. Those who pass this test(the sheep) will be qualified to live with Him in heaven for ever and those who fail the test will destroyed because they will be of no use.

Such imperfect Creator that is said to be omnipotent and omniscience can not create a universe like this. At least not with the procedure recorded in the Bible.

Saying there is no creator of the world, is analogous to saying that the books read has no author.

The name of every author is always boldly written on his book and reportedly documented with a unique address and contact to where he can be traced and found.

Also, when thousands of people write a single book they are no longer called an author but deceptious inexperienced folks disguised as writers.

I believe that you can see the loopholes in your argument.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are We Going To See Our Late Loved Ones Again When We Die? / The Day I Was Crucified : As Told By Jesus Christ Himself - Gene Edwards / My Download Is Out For Catholic Secret Cult Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.