Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,247 members, 7,957,596 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:30 PM

Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics (2226 Views)

Lady Thanks Covenant University For The Best Four Years Of Her Life / I Applied For MSc But Foreign Supervisor Said School Is Accepting Me For PhD / Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics by McSterling(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2016
I'll like to know which Nigerian universities offer the best applied geophysics Masters program. Would love inputs from peeps who did a BSc/MSc in geophysics in Nigerian universities. What's the experience like? Do students learn practical skills? Does it come anywhere near an experience abroad? Do they have good work stations or is it all theory? I was surprised to find out some BSc geophysics graduates from Nigerian universities can't use opendtect or petrel. They probably did only theory in school, as is usually the case in Nigeria.
Re: Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics by Abu567: 6:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Every school offering geophysics except University of Lagos....Try University of Nigeria..Bro...No try Unilag oooo..
Re: Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics by McSterling(m): 1:10pm On Aug 20, 2016
Abu567:
Every school offering geophysics except University of Lagos....Try University of Nigeria..Bro...No try Unilag oooo..
Wetin do Unilag?
Re: Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics by Abu567: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2016
McSterling:

Wetin do Unilag?
The lecturers won't come to class and if one or two does,they will be talking about money and politics,yet they will set standard questions and will want you to do a first class thesis....Lastly,you will spend between 3-4 years...Goodluck.
Re: Best Nigerian University For Msc Applied Geophysics by babyfaceafrica: 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Abu567:

The lecturers won't come to class and if one or two does,they will be talking about money and politics,yet they will set standard questions and will want you to do a first class thesis....Lastly,you will spend between 3-4 years...Goodluck.
lienus...0P go UI

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Project Topics & Materials in Various Departments! / 17 Year Old Student Get Admitted Into All 20 Best US Universities / Scholarships For OAU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.