Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory (14226 Views)

In View (pics): Small Scale Garri Processing Factory At Ijebu Igbo / In View (pictures): A 2,000 Bags Capacity Garri Processing Factory At Ogun State / The Major Garri Processing Machines With Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 11:15am On Sep 25, 2016
I choose not to bicker abt dis issue so i will b clear as possible

if the client eventually spends less, that to his /her benefit. That u c that structure is becos the client decided to cut maxium cost to get maxium profit which as i speak is current purging the said client

secondly, dat u see dat small set up alot of cash has gone into logistic, marketing, and a foundation for a more solid frame work.

Thirdly, d even said money is an estimate. Its not abt a thatch shed n a metal contraption and a few frying pots, if truely as u critise me, all claim dat u all are into garri production den u know that there is more to it than meets the eyes, in terms of hiden cost n expenses.

#Istandby3.5m# and dat is final
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by obstead200(m): 5:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emempaul:

if u really want me to start with u , u wont like the reparcution. I am not garri guy hence f**k out of here
Clap for urself.
I like meeting pple like u. The easiest way to know fake pple is the speed with which they take offence at trivial issues. Especially when it affects their phantom dreams.

And by the way.....f**k u too

2 Likes

Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Ajusshi: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2016
Emempaul:
I choose not to bicker abt dis issue so i will b clear as possible

if the client eventually spends less, that to his /her benefit. That u c that structure is becos the client decided to cut maxium cost to get maxium profit which as i speak is current purging the said client

secondly, dat u see dat small set up alot of cash has gone into logistic, marketing, and a foundation for a more solid frame work.

Thirdly, d even said money is an estimate. Its not abt a thatch shed n a metal contraption and a few frying pots, if truely as u critise me, all claim dat u all are into garri production den u know that there is more to it than meets the eyes, in terms of hiden cost n expenses.

#Istandby3.5m# and dat is final
Oga, calm down. Headmaster was once a school boy, so sod off with your 3.5 shiiits. We understand that this is Nigeria, and you have 'chopped' cooperative money, but since the members are not here, you shouldn't be lying to us. What you have there is not up to 'One Million Naira'. I was a consultant to two guys that just set up a 'grinding engine' as the call it. Moreover, i have a comprehensive manual (courtesy of stagger) on a commercial set up that is bigger and completely mechanized than the skeleton factory you have there. Talk about logistics and marketing?.... Bro, na which day garri com dey get advert before e go sell?.

3 Likes

Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 6:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
Land(1 acre) + survey (red copy) + legal paper+ agency fee = 900k

borehole+gen+tank = 350k

structure(fry shed,store,wet area,dry area) 1.5m to 2.5 depending on taste

grinding machine +petrol gen 60k/diesel gen 350k

press - materials used determines. Frm 60k to 120k
sieve - materials determine

nissan cabstar - pricing power determines 1.3m to 2m

for the frying, materials used is determined by d client not me. I only advice

Logistics - involve those little expense that dat might not matter but in the real sense really mata. Burget 200k for 1 month afta wich d buiness foot its own bills

wages
u burget 250k for the first month after which d buiness is surposed to foot its bills and take care of its self.
1 operator
3 helpers
10 friers
1 supervisor

market
u lias with iyalojas,babaloja market unions and groups to b a supplier to them. Please note, its either u pay in cash/commision/bags of garri but u must pay else OYO.
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2016
Stand corrected and welcome any honest questions,observation,corrections and even very constructive aggressive critism. Please take to consideration d fact price defer from place to place
But wat i will not tolerate is d fool who feels he/she is knw all. May d persons progress nose dive like d naira
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Ajusshi: 7:14pm On Sep 26, 2016
grin Obviously a wannabe consultant.
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ajusshi:
Oga, calm down. Headmaster was once a school boy, so sod off with your 3.5 shiiits. We understand that this is Nigeria, and you have 'chopped' cooperative money, but since the members are not here, you shouldn't be lying to us. What you have there is not up to 'One Million Naira'. I was a consultant to two guys that just set up a 'grinding engine' as the call it. Moreover, i have a comprehensive manual (courtesy of stagger) on a commercial set up that is bigger and completely mechanized than the skeleton factory you have there. Talk about logistics and marketing?.... Bro, na which day garri com dey get advert before e go sell?.

i reserve my comment on u calling me a cheat. Becos u do so to ur clients doesnt mean every other honest person is like u

call it wat eva, d client is making his money shrew as the client may b.

Secondly do u produce ur garri without marketing it ? So u just started producing and buyers miraculously located ur factory and started buying? Guy, i nid dat kind of anoiting ooo. Dat directs market men and women to my factory
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2016
Ajusshi:
grin Obviously a wannabe consultant.
guy, dey ur lane else trailer no get break
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
For 3 days, i ve had d unfortuate pleasure of being backlashed by some ITK's here and want to make tins very clear for both my current n intending clients - U AVE D FINAL SAY. And no one can take dat from.

I am ur consultant, dat were u find tins difficult, i put u thru. I advice but ur say is final.
Garri buiness is very swt wen d success story start coming in. But u neva get to hear d negative sides of it.

I ave done buiness wit traders in owode onirin and ave gotten my fingers burnt serverely. Those so called engines u find in owode onirin are exposed to the elements hence accelerating wear and tear. I twice bought engines there for garri processing due to its cheap tag and paid double for repairs so i always advice client to go for new engines but can make do with fairly used fabricated bodies depending on their pocket.
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by garriguy: 11:35am On Oct 02, 2016
hahn:
Are there no modern machinery for processing garri?
https://www.nairaland.com/3312088/major-garri-processing-machines-prices
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by hahn(m): 11:44am On Oct 02, 2016
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2016
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by baykins001(m): 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Lets the good work continue bro.....but pls try to get one of the garri guy manual for proper style of peeling of cassava tubers to avoid waste.....
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
baykins001:
Lets the good work continue bro.....but pls try to get one of the garri guy manual for proper style of peeling of cassava tubers to avoid waste.....
the funny part was that i neva knew i had his manual until last week wen i was going thru some files on the labtop.
Found out that it had bin purchased way back last year by one of our partners. It was really anonying cos i had to learn tins the hard way. Though not blaming the guy cos even him they vex say him go tru uneccessary stress dat culd av bin avoided if he had remembered d ebook
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by garriguy: 2:00pm On Oct 03, 2016
Emempaul:
I went thru your posts, I believe you made two mistakes while quoting a price as high as 3.5mills.

1. You didn't inform that it contains the cost of a vehicle.

2. You didn't inform them dt it contains the opex for the business.

But as for those kids, I am not worrying abt them. I will post updated pictures about a current ongoing processing factory in Ogun state with nothing less than 18 frying trays. All stainless steels. .. running into millions of naira.

The quality one wishes to achieve is determined by the individual. .. anyone who never appreciates or ever uses standard products are best neglected, if not for anything, but for their wretched mentality.

But all the same, i wish you well bro..
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by snowpe(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2016
keep up ur good work
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guys, thank u joor
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by jephito(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2016
TheUnbeatable:
The truck there is a 1.5 tonner truck but people load it up to 4-6 tonnes sometimes(cattle transporters carry 8 cows with it). That cassava is not more than 2.5 tonnes Max. I have done this business before. We deliver to info fufu market and they make fufu and deliver to Lagos and sometimes , it is dried in lagos and exported ...

I don't expect you to believe me though...

I am still reading though I don't care whether the believe you or not but you have just said the naked truth.... It's not more than 2.5 or 3tonnes.
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2016
jephito:

I am still reading though I don't care whether the believe you or not but you have just said the naked truth.... It's not more than 2.5 or 3tonnes.
dat is a 3 tonne load of cassava. I am very sorry for d misunderstanding n misqouting. Pls forgive me
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by jephito(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2016
Emempaul:

dat is a 3 tonne load of cassava. I am very sorry for d misunderstanding n misqouting. Pls forgive me

I salute ur maturity
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 6:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
2 tons of harvested unpeeled cassava = 1 ton 300kg - 400kg of peeled n washed cassava tuber
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Emempaul(m): 7:58pm On Mar 17, 2017
COUNTDOWN

TOMORROW IS THE
D - DAY

to the launch of the Plantain City Multipurpose Cooperative Society

VENUE: FINMBA FARMS
Off idiroko border road oko-eye after customs checking point Ogun state

DIRECTION: from Oshodi take a bus going to Sango. When you drop at Sango,take a bus going to idiroko and drop at oko-eye after customs checking point and call this numbers

08064612484, 08060153798,

TIME: 10:00am

Come and experience the launch of " Our Voice' in the plantain sector

Date of the launch is Saturday the 18th of march 2017
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Wealthyjman: 3:09am On Oct 16, 2017
pls need info on agro sealing/bagging machine type/packaging rate/cost, and company cost/rates of producing 25kg to 50kg branded bag for garri exporting. whatsapp 08074286498
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by bamoski(m): 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2017
Emempaul:
Dat is not a cabstar, dat is a volkswagen pickup. Its twin back tyres means it can carry 12tons. So dat load is probaly 8 to 10 tons. As at monday, a ton is 25k, so u are looking at btw 200k-250k

Good evening, please can you show me a picture of a loaded 3ton truck?

Is it the normal peugot pickup? And at what level will the loading get before you know its upto 3 tons. thanks!!
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Seasonseasonal: 8:20pm On Mar 06, 2019
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by fxdee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 07, 2019
Seasonseasonal:
Looking for where to buy dry Ijebu Garri and white Garri in large quantity or you are frustrated about the stress of moving around in a crowded market just to get the best!

Order now, our prices are affordable.
Call: 07058764315
WhatsApp: +2347058764315
We do nationwide delivery
OK
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2019
U
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by windud: 10:25am On Mar 24, 2021
GREAT
Re: The Birth Of A Local Garri Processing Factory by Flobam: 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
fxdee:
OK
prices

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / What Salary Is Ok For A Farm Manager? / My Journey In Brooding 125 Broilers As A First Timer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.