Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? (4774 Views)

Picture Of Ojukwu In Coma / Why President Buhari Mentioned Ojukwu In His Speech / IPOB Insists No Election In Anambra, South East Without Referendum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Pharaoh9:
What are you tryna say
. Simple and straight forward. If u leave in the East and to be precise, Anambra State or Enugu State, go and demonstrate ur love for Ojukwu or Azikiwe by naming ur Dog or Pig after their names and writing it boldly on the body of the Animal and then work arround on the street with the Animal. After all is love u are showing now abi?
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
kutchs:
The South Easterners aren't violent beast. Name your dog whatever you wish, they will just laugh it off and move on. Who has time to waste on such irrelevant thing when the main is to survive. Igbo have no time to waste.
kutchs:
The South Easterners aren't violent beast. Name your dog whatever you wish, they will just laugh it off and move on. Who has time to waste on such irrelevant thing when the main is to survive. Igbo have no time to waste.
kutchs:
. Agreed.But could u please just demonstrate that for us by going to Anambra or Enugu State and name ur Dog or Pig after Ojukwu, Ekweme or Azikiwe and write d names on the body of d Animals n walk on d street?
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
anungangampu:
Na who get your time for SE... Men are waking up early and returning home late just to keep up with the competition ... And someone who has enough time want to attract news Because he wants to ridicule a dead man..

I think Most of u don't get it...
This country is just a mere experiment, we are just here to keep it Big and mouthful but there is no essence of understanding of our country.. We are just like foreigners when we move from one region to another region... Different mentality, Different lifestyle..

If u know peoples lifestyle in South east u will not ask this question... Igbo man does anything for fun and count everything as fun....
. Could u please just demonstrate ur 'who cares in the East' by going to Enugu,Imo or Anambra State and name a Dog or Pig after Ojukwu,Azikiwe or Ekweme and write the name boldly on d Animal's body and walk on the street and tell d public d love 4 d pple moved u to name ur Dog or Pig after them?
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Metallurgist: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2016
Iboes are the most hypocritical set of ppl in Nland, just imagine iboes are screaming that they are tolerant, a ppl that can't tolerate each other not to even talk of a stranger, saying they don't worship ppl, it make me ask what are the doing for KANU if not blind worship, I did in service in onitsha , I know iboes
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by 39xtr36r: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Metallurgist:
Iboes are the most hypocritical set of ppl in Nland, just imagine iboes are screaming that they are tolerant, a ppl that can't tolerate each other not to even talk of a stranger, saying they don't worship ppl, it make me ask what are the doing for KANU if not blind worship, I did in service in onitsha , I know iboes

Demented hypocrite, you're still pained that many Igbos are determined to have a separate existence from you greedy, treasury looters cum murderous parasites. You're grieved that out of your whole loudmouthed tribe no person have been found to stand and look your Fulani masters, eyeball to eyeball just like NK did.

The pathetic side of your rants and hypocrisy is that many of your kinds are currently earning a living on pay-per-post basis on NL just to attempt to scuttle the efforts of NK - your eternal nightmare.

https://www.nairaland.com/2838684/hausa-man-opinion-visit-southeast
This is an account of an Hausa man who visited Abiriba in Abia State, South East
El-YAKUB ABUBAKAR posted it on his facebook page:-
I wonder where all the agitation of Biafra, that the Igbos hated Northerners was coming from. When I informed some of my friends that I'm leaving for Abiriba alot of them expressed their reservations but alas the hospitality of the Igbo man is second to none. I enjoyed every bit of my stay in "small London" (Abiriba ) and I'm looking forward to another visit soon. Please let's keep the peace and I say:
Igbo kwenu!

EVIDENCE -
https://mobile.facebook.com/elyaks4/posts/10203727287981299

[b]Femi Fani-Kayode Also Wrote About his experience in South East.
A TRIP TO THE EAST
I have been in Umuahia since tuesday morning spending some good quality time with my friend and brother Governor Theodore Orji.
He and I went to Ohafia today to attend a grand reception held in honor of Chief Ojo Maduekwe, the former Minister of Transport, the former Minister of Culture and Tourism, the former Minister of Foreign Affairs and our serving Ambassador to Canada.
Ohafia is Maduekwe's home town and what a wonderful and charming place it is. Both Ohafia and Abriba (which is just next door) are really beautiful places and the people are so warm and friendly.
Both towns are high up in the hills of northern Abia state in the eastern part of our country and frankly I have never seen as many grand and beautiful hill top mansions in one place before.
It is like something from the great epic film titled ''Gone With The Wind''. You need to see Maduekwe's beautiful country home too.
It is simply extraordinary.
The igbo are truly amazing people and I am very proud of their sense of pride in their language, their culture, their history and their noble and illustrious heritage.
We have put the issue of the igbo/yoruba debate far behind us now and thankfully I am now at peace with my igbo brothers and sisters again. I give thanks to God.
Ohafia mmamma....Igbo kwenu.[/b]

https://mobile.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10152832823757210&id=62188827209
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Luckymay(f): 6:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
If a neogh
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Luckymay(f): 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
If a neighbor names his dog after me.... I will not do anything other than stylishly poison dog's favorite and feed the dog to his/her ancestors. Instead of physical confrontations.
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by abdurrazaq(m): 9:59pm On Aug 20, 2016
It is understandable for a man to feel bad if a dog is named after him. If you are not concerned about that as some have claimed here then, it does not mean that others do not care about it.
That others complain about it does not make them uncivilised and for the fact that others do not take it seriously does not make them more civilised.
I may not react to my name being given to a dog yet, it doesn't mean I will applaud the dog owner. I cannot name a dog after a man (bar bingo which I doubt it's a man's name undecided) whether I adore or loathe the person.
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by SlayerSupreme: 10:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
woodcook:

I can safely assume that without you ever lived in the SE for any considerable period of time or even visited SE and you are making a definite statement about it...
I'm currently in Enugu. Naming your dog Ojukwu in a place like Onitsha is risky. They may see it as a joke too far
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by ariesbull: 6:53am On Aug 21, 2016
T8ksy:

Hell no! Rather I will just name my dog "Bianca Cheerful giver Ojukwu" and parade round alaba market. I may even inscribe on his tail " FFK's castoff".

That's also okay, we have billions of people bearing that name

So, do you want us to start cursing and arguing.. Who is a cheerful giver or not

My dear i have passed that stage
Got better things to do than talk about people's life

Can we move on

I have seen you

1 Like

Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2016
SlayerSupreme:

I'm currently in Enugu. Naming your dog Ojukwu in a place like Onitsha is risky. They may see it as a joke too far

If you name your dog Ojukwu in any neighborhood in the East no one will call the cops on you. The worst that will happen is that someone will kill your dog.

No one has the time to either engage you in a fight (as long as you dont try to be physical with them) or go get the cops.
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by Habakus: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2016
T8ksy:

Hell no! Rather I will just name my dog "Bianca Cheerful giver Ojukwu" and parade round alaba market. I may even inscribe on his tail " FFK's castoff".
Talking about "cheerful giver",how about Obasanjo's mum?
No wonder you people think he favored the Igbos more than your people when he was president.
https://www.nairaland.com/2702439/igwe-onyejekwe-father-obasanjo-photo
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by ZaraGift: 12:24am On Oct 26, 2017
Metallurgist:

You're a zombie,
You reason like Hausa man

You lack common sense
Re: Can You Name Your Dog Ojukwu In The East Without Consequences? by betterABIAstate: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2017
No one cares here, especially here in abia state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Arrives Afara Ibeku, Holding A Closed Door Meeting With Nnamdi Kanu(pics) / A Black Woman Turned A Whiteman To His Pet, Arrested By Police. / President Muhammadu Buhari Is Back (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.