Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Best Selfie Of The Year,see Photos Taken From Planet Mars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Best Selfie Of The Year,see Photos Taken From Planet Mars (838 Views)

Cleo Tao Is Dead! (Planet 101.1FM Presenter In Akwa Ibom) / Is This The Best Selfie In The World?(photos) / Beautiful Selfie Of Actress Joke Silva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Selfie Of The Year,see Photos Taken From Planet Mars by prettybella1(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2016
I swear gon,you all will agree with me that this is the best selfie of the year 2016,you shouldn't doubt at all...I want to even go and take my selfie on the moon...Guys no jokes check this out,if this isn't the best then you know nothing about sefieology,lol....view photos here www.xclusiveinfo.com/2016/08/amazing-see-adorable-selfie-taken-from.html?m=1
Re: Best Selfie Of The Year,see Photos Taken From Planet Mars by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2016
La Click La Blender wink

(1) (Reply)

See Photo As Rihanna Puts Her Butt On Display At Her Show In Philadelphia / Donjazzy Uses "Our" Index Fingers / Gov Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara, Kneel For His Royal Highness To Receive Bless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.