Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,040 members, 7,953,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary (18389 Views)

Nasir El-Rufai And His Children Spotted On A Train Ride In Kaduna. Photos / Ayiri Emami & Wife Celebrate Daughter Misan's 7th Birthday (Pics) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by Diamonddamsel: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2016
Happy wedding anniversary to them.I usually wonder how a man can say he loves a woman yet has many wives it doesn't tally with me.
Re: El-rufai And Wife Celebrate 31-Year Wedding Anniversary by mikolo80: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
damon222:
This na another very corrupt man. When he became the minister for Federal Capital teritory, he used his Survey Company and awarded all the entire contracts to himself at highly inflated amount. He used his position to revoke all the genuine land with C of Os and sell them to his friends, family members etc. He personally acquire many hacters to himself. Forcefully take some etc. during Obasanjo time. Today he has become an important person.
This man did his worth and almost reduced GEJ to nothing. Minority na punishment. When I remember all his comments during GEJ time, I feel like picking him up with one finger and beat him up. Rubbish man.
when you become minister give other people the contracts you hia

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Claims Women Arrested In Oyigbo By The Army Were Raped, Tortured / Buhari, 59 World Leaders Agree Sanctions On Looters / NAF Attacks Boko Haram Location At Malkonori, Borno State(Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.