Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo (34286 Views)

Coalition For Nigeria: Obasanjo Mobilizes 7 Governors, 20 Senators To Remove PMB / Why Army Has Not Staged Coup Again In Nigeria — Obasanjo / Those Who Brought Buhari Will End Up In His Stomach — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by aramideji(m): 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
rusher14:
I've noticed most people that most monikers that insult, act aggressive and display a sense of immaturity are newly registered.

The earliest would be just after the election of 2015. I wonder why.
Hey bully,shut the Bleep up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2016
but the solution is creating greater problems now.
Carry on with the fallacy.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by kingofthejungle(m): 9:55am On Aug 20, 2016
its this shadows and old men controlling our country that are our major problem
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by magicminister: 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
I guess Jonathan was actually on the right path to save Nigeria but the cabal that have held us back for so long defeated him. It's such a shame!!!!

6 Likes

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 9:56am On Aug 20, 2016
OBJ pls shut your old pile hole! your a pest that ate nigeria for 16 years [size=40pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by kingofthejungle(m): 9:57am On Aug 20, 2016
lielbree:
We need a revolution in Nigeria, shoot and kill all these old bastards angry
thank you this is what I love about the moslem countries

2 Likes

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Paseus(m): 9:58am On Aug 20, 2016
The man is on point and if suddenly it pains you that much you can go ahead and kill yourself...
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by PataAlhaja(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2016
magicminister:
I guess Jonathan was actually on the right path to save Nigeria but the cabal that have held us back for so long defeated him. It's such a shame!!!!

Are you for real? Even with the DasukiGate saga?

A President who said "stealing is not corruption".

GEJ is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria!
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by aramideji(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2016
kgr8mike:
Obasanjo should live the rest of his life in shame. He Obasanjo took 8 good years out of the 16 years of PDP's leadership. He did not salvage Nigeria then.

Now a Jonathan who was very sincere and who could not allow himself to be manipulated by him is the one he wants to save Nigeria from.

If bringing Buhari is Obasanjo's salvaging formula, then Obasanjo will never escape punishment and if not now, later and if not by man then certainly by God.
Its a waste of time to comment on someone like you who think Jonathan is better than Obj's govt. Baba has he's mistake but what i have seen so far is an old man trying to make up for is shortcomings and who wants to RIP and not in pieces if we hit bottom down.

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Enrichlee(m): 10:01am On Aug 20, 2016
Iyabo is right after all, Baba you don't own Nigeria. Stop acting like you do.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by mrsyoung: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
thank god u knw
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by hinohsend: 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
jmoore:
Hian.

This man that single-handedly gave Bakassi away to Cameroon. The oil in Bakassi is much greater than that in Lake Chad.

In saner climes, they conduct referendum. Take a look at BritExit.

White folks commanded you and you obeyed. Nonsense!!!!!!!!

Lol, how can you compare the Bakassi case to Brexit?....Nairaland sha, everyone dey form prof.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by PataAlhaja(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
OBJ should respect his old age and shut that hole he calls mouth.

He's no doubt, part of the reason Nigeria is in this present economic mess.

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by michoim(m): 10:02am On Aug 20, 2016
Yes indeed and Nigeria shall be salvage. God will surely accomplish his purpose through Buhari.And economic saboteurs using the so called NDA and their cohorts that are still lurking in government establishments shall be fished out and put to open shame.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Thisis2raw(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
Nigerians should take note of this, we will hold him and the other 3 people if this man ending up failing us
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by free2ryhme: 10:03am On Aug 20, 2016
It took the consensus of 3 or 4 men to hand pick a leader

Nigeria which way
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by yomz1e(m): 10:04am On Aug 20, 2016
My fellow Nigerians what you've just read is what politics is all about, there are no enemies in politics. in the he public eye, there are rifts between the two parties , behind the curtains they are allies. The people been hounded by EFCC are people both parties have a grudge against. so believe it when OBJ says he is part of the ruling council responsible for choosing PMB.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by magicminister: 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
PataAlhaja:

Are you for real? Even with the DasukiGate saga?

A President who said "stealing is not corruption".

GEJ is the worst thing to happen to Nigeria!

Sometimes I get confused.
I supported buhari during the election but so far, it's been one disappointment to another.

I made a lot of loss running Into millions within the last three months due to cbn unstable policies
My brother, how do you expect me to feel?

2 Likes

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Temptee101(m): 10:05am On Aug 20, 2016
What is God waiting for before He strikes out these evil, old men from the surface of the earth

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by wildchild1: 10:07am On Aug 20, 2016
tinubu must be there

2016/2017 Jerseys available, order now
https://www.nairaland.com/3204752/2016-2017-jerseys-available-affordable
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by jmoore(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2016
hinohsend:

Lol, how can you compare the Bakassi case to Brexit?....Nairaland sha, everyone dey form prof.
Dey there, na you oyibo fit deceive pass na.

Bakassi was under Nigerian government. What should have been done was to conduct a referendum among indigenes of Bakassi if they want to remain part of Nigeria or be part of Cameroon.

But to you, na only wetin Oyibo talk you go accept na.

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Izonpikin: 10:08am On Aug 20, 2016
Shame on nigeria...old folks claiming to offer us hope in this digital age..foolish enclave..obj and buhari...hope to our country... undecided

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by joisfeko: 10:09am On Aug 20, 2016
I knw that DOG didn't enter there by ppls vote,now the truth is coming out ,they were calling millions of vote as if anybody voted for the so call DOG and his change, obj is wicked..can u imaging ,monkey bring Dog to power...lol
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by cruz419(m): 10:11am On Aug 20, 2016
So who dey talk, between u and Bulgari self I don't no who I wish do die first,, u here him speak if u don't know him b4 u will think e his a saint u brought him in so e could clean up d mess u guy has don all past president made nigeria economy bad but buhari has come to make it worse,
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by hinohsend: 10:11am On Aug 20, 2016
jmoore:

Dey there, na you oyibo fit deceive pass na.

Bakassi was under Nigerian government. What should have been done was to conduct a referendum among indigenes of Bakassi if they want to remain part of Nigeria or be part of Cameroon.

But to you, na only wetin Oyibo talk you go accept na.

That's true, I agree.
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by jneutron4000: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
sanky346:
Obasanjo didn't campaign for Buhari to the best of my knowledge. He didn't help him to the presidency. Maybe he endorsed him sha
obj doesn't need to campaign ogbeni. smiley wink
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by bushguy: 10:13am On Aug 20, 2016
Is this baba trying to tarnish the so called image of sai baba or the so called sai baba is part of them. Baba Iyabo will continue to be a thief until he surrenders OTA farm and all other stuffs to the federal government and telling me and the he and his other crooks if I am correct, will only end up doing crooked stuffs to damage Nigeria. God help us
Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by chernest2002: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2016
Who can we trust in this country? Obj publicly saying that he stabbed the back of his friends and colleagues at pdp. Is a shame that the son of afonja will never change. I hope that when the stones start coming there will never be a place to hide your ugly face.

2 Likes

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2016
I laugh..... Obasanjo should cover his face in shame. Nigeria has no leaders yet, I'm sorry to say. What we have are opportunist. People who attain power for their own selfish desires. It's obvious now that Buhari is a fraud. No idea and no policy. All these old men cannot even use old man wisdom to rule. PDP and APC is a fraud. It would have been better that we have someone that is development oriented like Tinubu or Fashola has president. Or any other person from any other region. Not Buhari. He is not smart enough for the position he holds. And he seems to surround himself with dumb people as well. I can already forsee the gross failure and incompetence of this govt. So Buhari will single handedly ruin APC with his abysmal performance. What we need in Nigeria is a vibrant party of Fasholas, and 40 to 55 yrs of age professionals to rule and lead us out of this mess not 73 year old buhari who is bereft of ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2016
You go still lament when buhari no give you face again. No be you wey i know.

1 Like

Re: I And Others Brought Buhari To Salvage Nigeria- Obasanjo by bushguy: 10:15am On Aug 20, 2016
Is this baba trying to tarnish the so called image of sai baba or the so called sai baba is part of them. Baba Iyabo will continue to be a thief until he surrenders OTA farm and all other stuffs to the federal government. Telling me and the he and his other crooks if I am correct, will only end up doing crooked stuffs to damage Nigeria. God help us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flood Takes Over Ayesan Area Of Ijebu Ode After Rain (Pictures) / Isha Sesay: Missing Dapchi Girls A National Disgrace, Not Disaster / Nigerian Will Do Anything In The Name Free Money N10,000,000 NGO Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.