Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g (36833 Views)

Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. / How To Convert From3g To 4G / Airtel 2g Data Now Cracked To 4g Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Esegracexxx:

He never said Android was a device.

He said Android devices ... devices dah run Android OS ?

+1
So your hot 2 has 4G LTE grin
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Nigerians self.. Who taught you this nonsense you are posting? grin

Glo does not have 4G..
Android is not a device.

dumb readers did i mention any network read well o not all network and all phone supports it. My friend's samsung s3 supports this
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 9:50pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

That guy does not know what he's saying. But anyway if u choose to believe it got then good for u.

some people will just use their useless hand to type rubbish
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

dumb readers did i mention any network read well o not all network and all phone supports it. My friend's samsung s3 supports this

Now that u are regaining your sense. grin

Seems your phone has screen problem go repair it.. . Check the post I quote again..
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 9:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:
Today ill be sharing with you how to change your network most people wanna browse on 4G speed especially glo users.

This thing am about to tell you doesnt work on all android decice but it works with most.

All you have to do is type *#*#4636#*#* or *#*#4630#*#* one of the two codes might help. If you have any question ask on www.facebook.com/dayjiempire
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Glo does not have 4G.. Android is not a device.

its your type that post "how to load mtn card" on nairaland so if someone posts and the info isnt useful to you kindly shut up
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Glo does not have 4G.. Android is not a device.

its your type that post "how to load mtn card" on nairaland so if someone posts and the info isnt useful to you kindly shut up
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by femarse: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

Why u dey deceive urself? Infinix hot 2 does not have 4g lte radio and there's nothing u can do about it. 4g is something manufacturers are proud of, so if infinix included a 4g radio on the hot 2, they will be proud to brag about it.

seriously?? the 4g ish you think is a big deal?? it's not something the manufacturer put in the phone it's already baked in the processor the processor from factory already have everything it's left for the manufacturer to enable it or disable it for example the processor is hot 2 support 4g and upto 13mp camera resolution but the manufacturer infinix decided not to release the full power thus enabling it to just 8mp and 3g but most important manufacturer choose to do that is because of battery life the iPhone processor also has FM radio but u will never see an iPhone with FM radio because Apple disable the function

3 Likes

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 10:02pm On Aug 20, 2016
dondayji:

its your type that post "how to load mtn card" on nairaland
so if someone posts and the info isnt useful to you kindly shut up

Rubbish.. . Stop posting lies.. ..
You said you never mentioned network. ... Proove me wrong. ..

You posted what you don't have a clue about how it works. ..

Stop posting trash. .. You hear.. .

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 10:06pm On Aug 20, 2016
femarse:

seriously?? the 4g ish you think is a big deal?? it's not something the manufacturer put in the phone it's already baked in the processor the processor from factory already have everything it's left for the manufacturer to enable it or disable it for example the processor is hot 2 support 4g and upto 13mp camera resolution but the manufacturer infinix decided not to release the full power thus enabling it to just 8mp and 3g but most important manufacturer choose to do that is because of battery life

This is what the OP should go and learn. ..thumbs up Bro.. .

However since manufacturer did not enable LTE on Hot 2.. No one should claim it is LTE.. .

That is why most Chinese brand do interpolation on their cameras. 8MP can be interpolated to 13MP
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
femarse:

seriously?? the 4g ish you think is a big deal?? it's not something the manufacturer put in the phone it's already baked in the processor the processor from factory already have everything it's left for the manufacturer to enable it or disable it for example the processor is hot 2 support 4g and upto 13mp camera resolution but the manufacturer infinix decided not to release the full power thus enabling it to just 8mp and 3g but most important manufacturer choose to do that is because of battery life the iPhone processor also has FM radio but u will never see an iPhone with FM radio because Apple disable the function

seriously? Just listen to urself. why would a manufacturer choose to disable 4g on their phone if according to u 'its already baked in the processor'. Since everybody knows 4g is one of the specs of great phones, why would a manufacturer delibrately disable it... abi dem no want sell phone? Infinix knew they would sell more infinix hot 2 if it had 4g so why would they disable it? Does that make any sense to u?

By ur logic, then those old blackberrry phones that only have edge network can also be unlocked to use 3g or even LTE lol.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

seriously? Just listen to urself. why would a manufacturer choose to disable 4g on their phone if according to u 'its already baked in the processor'. Since everybody knows 4g is one of the specs of great phones, why would a manufacturer delibrately disable it... abi dem no want sell phone? Infinix knew they would sell more infinix hot 2 if it had 4g so why would they disable it? Does that make any sense to u?

By ur logic, then those old blackberrry phones that only have edge network can also be unlocked to use 3g or even LTE lol.

Tell them oo

Its just like saying you want to enable Bluetooth on a computer since u have the drivers installed.... The Bluetooth radio is still required....

Technology is vast..

The op read something on Ntel's website come here come dry form techie.. .. grin
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2016
Dam5reey:

Tell them oo

Its just like saying you want to enable Bluetooth on a computer since u have the drivers installed.... The Bluetooth radio is still required....

Technology is vast..

The op read something on Ntel's website come here come dry form techie.. .. grin

whatever. Never knew haters are on nl
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 11:05pm On Aug 20, 2016
greenhulk:

some disable due to battery life
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Esegracexxx(f): 11:53pm On Aug 20, 2016
If we can get an Ntel sim Nd try dis tin out ...dah will be d end of many stories...
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by elvision1(m): 1:01am On Aug 21, 2016
dondayji:
Since nairaland is not publishing my cheats follow this link to get it www.facebook.com/dayjiempire

OR
SEARCH DAYJI EMPIRE ON FACEBOOK

NB:YOU MUST LIKE THE PAGE ELSE THE FREE BROWSING CHEAT WONT WORK.

and you expect techies to take you serious with such low level assertion?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:40am On Aug 21, 2016
check mine!!! I changed mine with a help of an app at http://femdevcon..com

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 21, 2016
dondayji:
some disable due to battery life

which stup1d battery are u talking about? Infinix hot 2 has 2,200mah battery, that is enough to power LTE. HTC one m7 has 2,300mah battery and it has LTE. Dude just stop it please, if a phone doesn't have the 4g hardware there's no way u can enable LTE on it..
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Tanyogo(m): 10:18am On Aug 21, 2016
I followed, *#*#4636#*#* then selected phone information, I don't know what I pressed again, I didn't get 4G speed, but now I can't send text messages on my phone again. How do I rectify this?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2016
Tanyogo:
I followed, *#*#4636#*#* then selected phone information, I don't know what I pressed again, I didn't get 4G speed, but now I can't send text messages on my phone again. How do I rectify this?

What u have is not 4g speed. First ur phone needs to have the 4g hardware, so let's assume ur phone has the hardware and u selected it. Then ur network has to support 4g. If ur network does not support 4g then what u have is 3g speed and reduced battery life because ur phone will keep searching for 4g network that is not available putting a heavy load on ur battery.

It is just like having a dvd player and someone tells u he can tweak it to make it play blu ray.. Abeg how is that possible? No amount of software can make ur machine play blu ray because it doesn't have the correct hardware.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 21, 2016
Tanyogo:
haha the OP don kill ur phone Hahaha...... anyway, u fit manage am like that shaa, e be like say the 4G na super 4G make am no dey send SMS...... just buy Nokia torchlight phone for sending SMS hahaha

you see ur life u dey find 4G, next time when one idiot ask you to dail a code that it will turn ur phone into reading fingerprints or iris scanner, u will think twice
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Dam5reey(m): 1:51pm On Aug 21, 2016
jpsmart:
haha the OP don kill ur phone Hahaha...... anyway, u fit manage am like that shaa, e be like say the 4G na super 4G make am no dey send SMS...... just buy Nokia torchlight phone for sending SMS hahaha

you see ur life u dey find 4G, next time when one idiot ask you to dail a code that it will turn ur phone into reading fingerprints or iris scanner, u will think twice

This post made my day.. I laughed till water comot for my eye.. . grin grin angry cry

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by femarse: 7:08pm On Aug 21, 2016
greenhulk:

I can't argue with you cos you are still a learner when it comes to how those component works those blackberry with 2g the processor was made to support just 2g and for your information manufacturer will disable so many function of the processor for so many reason chief among them is profit if they enable everything in one phone why will you want to buy another one ? second one is performance activating everything can reduce performance you can simply Google the full spec of mtk6580 to see what it can do and what the phones using it can do
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 21, 2016
femarse:

I can't argue with you cos you are still a learner when it comes to how those component works those blackberry with 2g the processor was made to support just 2g and for your information manufacturer will disable so many function of the processor for so many reason chief among them is profit if they enable everything in one phone why will you want to buy another one ? second one is performance activating everything can reduce performance you can simply Google the full spec of mtk6580 to see what it can do and what the phones using it can do

Let me guess... Next time u are going to tell me every android phone can be tweaked to have a fingerprint scanner because the manufacturers disabled it lol. Or every android phone can be tweaked to have retina scanner since they all have front facing camera when it is obvious it doesn't have the sensor lol. Dude without the hardware, software tweaking can't do anything.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by princesuko(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Let me guess... Next time u are going to tell me every android phone can be tweaked to have a fingerprint scanner because the manufacturers disabled it lol. Or every android phone can be tweaked to have retina scanner since they all have front facing camera when it is obvious it doesn't have the sensor lol. Dude without the hardware, software tweaking can't do anything.

Quite an argument you guys are having. Just seems like you are deliberately ignoring his points and forcing assumptions out of thin air.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 21, 2016
princesuko:

Quite an argument you guys are having. Just seems like you are deliberately ignoring his points and forcing assumptions out of thin air.

Whos forcing assumption out of thin air? Does that guy sound like someone that knows what he's saying? Someone that claims mtk6580 supports LTE. Google is ur friend, why don't u do a little research and tell me if mkt6580 supports LTE.

But it's alright, why don't u go and activate LTE on ur non LTE enabled phone and come back tell me if ur Internet speed has improved.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2016
femarse:

Are u telling me mkt6580 supports LTE? OK continue.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by princesuko(m): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2016
Creating 4G connectivity requires two components: a network that can support the necessary speeds, and a device that is able to connect to that network and download information at high enough speed. If a hardware does not support 4G/LTE so you can not alter it ,its practically impossible.

Though with an MBB device you can use 4g on 3g phone. Trust me its not worth the stress.

The Answer Is A NO like greenhulk stated.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by princesuko(m): 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2016
greenhulk:

Whos forcing assumption out of thin air? Does that guy sound like someone that knows what he's saying? Someone that claims mtk6580 supports LTE. Google is ur friend, why don't u do a little research and tell me if mkt6580 supports LTE.

But it's alright, why don't u go and activate LTE on ur non LTE enabled phone and come back tell me if ur Internet speed has improved.

Sorry if you Found My Post Offensive but i was agreeing with your stance just that i dont Like the way you forced out some assimptions.

For The Records I don't do MTKS phones.
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2016
dondayji:
Today ill be sharing with you how to change your network most people wanna browse on 4G speed especially glo users. This thing am about to tell you doesnt work on all android decice but it works with most. All you have to do is type *#*#4636#*#* or *#*#4630#*#* one of the two codes might help. If you have any question ask on www.facebook.com/dayjiempire
bro i have one small lenovo phone like that,the specs says it has 3G but i havent seen where to change it from 2g to 3g i dont knw if this code will work or is there any other code that can change 2Gs to 3Gs network
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2016
princesuko:

Sorry if you Found My Post Offensive but i was agreeing with your stance just that i dont Like the way you forced out some assimptions.

For The Records I don't do MTKS phones.

Sorry if I was being offensive. My assumptions were just to prove a point. It is just like having a DVD player and someone says he can tweak the software to make it play blu ray disc? Is that possible without the machine having the right hardware?
Re: How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g by dondayji(m): 8:00am On Aug 22, 2016
R2bees:
bro i have one small lenovo phone like that,the specs says it has 3G but i havent seen where to change it from 2g to 3g i dont knw if this code will work or is there any other code that can change 2Gs to 3Gs network

it should.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) / Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.