Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 (426 Views)

Our Daily Manna For Today 25/8/2016 / Our Daily Manna For Today 24/8/2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 20, 2016
TOPIC: THE PROTECTIVE HEDGE!
BASIC SCRIPTURE: EXODUS 12: 3-14
Years ago, I read an article titled, " Jesus Incorporated PLC," which talks about how some pastors and Christians have deviated from the original gospel which was once delivered to the saints, to a gospel of prosperity without the cross and holiness. This is dangerous because the moment we deviate, then he serpent begins biting. However, if you and your family stay under the will of God all the time, it would be easier to find snow in the desert than for the serpent to bite you. Each time a believer operates outside God's protective cover, the enemy strikes. Ecclesiastes 10:8 dignifies this further: " Whosoever breaketh an hedgge (protection or cover) a serpent (the devil) will bite him" The devil told God concerning Job in Job 1:10, " Hast thou not made a hedge about him and about his house, and about all he has on every side..." That means there is always a hedge (protection or covering) around you, your family and all your physical possessions. The devil is not permitted to touch whatever concerns you once you are under protective divine hedge. Do a check up to see whether you are inside or outside the hedge ( God's plans and purposes for your life). Not paying your tithe, living in secret sin or living in unforgiveness, etc, is breaking the hedge. When you disobey your spiritual head (your pastor), you are breaking the hedge and the serpent will strike. Read today's basic scripture again; learn from it especially verse 13. Stay with the Blood cover!
PRAYER POINTS: Take Sing 2: Fight the good fight...
1. In your own word's, pray about today's WORD as led.
2. Lord, I repent from any way in which I have deviated from the edge cover through sin (Please do a true repentance today).
3. Any plan of the devil to draw me and my family out of the cover, receive frustration in Jesus name.
4. Pray about today seriously and any other issue(s) affecting your peace.
ASSIGNMENT: Why were they able to get at Samson so easily?
Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 by opeoluwa2(f): 7:25am On Aug 20, 2016
Thanks for sharing.
May ur life be watered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Daily Manna For Today 20/8/16 by Ope6real(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2016
More blessing from God smiley

(1) (Reply)

Ten Types Of People You Meet In Church Every Sunday / What Do U Think?? Restitution Or Zeal Without Knowledge??? / That Kind Of Prayer And Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.