Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

How To Use Blogger Without Having . - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Use Blogger Without Having . (1000 Views)

Make Money As A Blogger Without Google Adsense / How To Run A Blog Easily Without Having A Computer / I Have A Domain Name. Should I Use A Free Host Or Use Blogger? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Blogger Without Having . by stealthtiger(m): 7:27am On Aug 20, 2016
Hello fellow NL'ers.
Please I want to know how to create a blog on blogger without having . together with my domain name.

Please mods you can kindly move this to FP.
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by NCAN(m): 7:50am On Aug 20, 2016
stealthtiger:
Hello fellow NL'ers.
Please I want to know how to create a blog on blogger without having .blogslot together with my domain name.

u will have to buy a domain, pm me
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:32am On Aug 20, 2016
buy domain on godaddy for 400 naira

1 Like

Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by KvnqPrezo(m): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2016
search for coupon code for $0.99 thats almost 400 naira then ise ur card (atm)

1 Like

Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by kidawarri(f): 12:32pm On Aug 20, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
buy domain on godaddy for 400 naira

Drop yr whatssapp Num
Let talk

1 Like

Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by KvnqPrezo(m): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2016
kidawarri:

Drop yr whatssapp Num Let talk
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by bedfordng(m): 11:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
stealthtiger:
Hello fellow NL'ers.
Please I want to know how to create a blog on blogger without having . together with my domain name.

by adding a custom domain name, you will eliminate the
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 21, 2016
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by biuti(f): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2016
bedfordng:
by adding a custom domain name, you will eliminate the

Please, do i have to host the custom domain name before adding it to my blogger account?
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by sosgrafix(m): 7:46pm On Aug 21, 2016
I design graphics bro 08182894835
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by Richiebill(m): 12:00pm On Aug 22, 2016
biuti:

Please, do i have to host the custom domain name before adding it to my blogger account?
I also want to know
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by bedfordng(m): 12:40pm On Aug 22, 2016
biuti:

no need hosting it because blogger will serve as the host.you just have to point the name server to blogger
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2016
you can shun Google Adsense if they are treating you bad. check my signature below
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by biuti(f): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2016
bedfordng:
no need hosting it because blogger will serve as the host.you just have to point the name server to blogger
That's great. Thanks
One more question please, can i add more than one custom domain? For example, if i add one and later get another name that has high traffic, can i also point it to the blogger at the same time?

Richiebill, check his answer
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by kennedy45(m): 6:27pm On Aug 22, 2016
balinda:
you can shun Google Adsense if they are treating you bad. check my signature below

share more on this
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by leunamme: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2016
Just register your desired domain and tell the company to map your domain name to your account/website. I know www.hostnownow.com does that.

cheers
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by Richiebill(m): 1:40pm On Aug 24, 2016
biuti:

That's great. Thanks
One more question please, can i add more than one custom domain? For example, if i add one and later get another name that has high traffic, can i also point it to the blogger at the same time?

Richiebill, check his answer
Yeah, thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2016
biuti:

You only need to register a domain name which is not for free and link it to Google or a blogger host.
Re: How To Use Blogger Without Having . by biuti(f): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2016
BillBlogger:

You only to need register a domain name which is not for free and link it to Google or blogger host.

Thank you. I know the custom one is not free.

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Blog Traffic To Gain 10k Pageview From My Seo Setup / Download Palu VPN For Free Unlimited Internet Trick / Top Adsense Scammers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.