Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,858 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Please If You Wish To Double Your Income Try This Simple Technique - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please If You Wish To Double Your Income Try This Simple Technique (899 Views)

If You Are Looking For Urgent Source Of Income, Try This Out! / Beware Of The Latest Technique By Internet Scammers / How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please If You Wish To Double Your Income Try This Simple Technique by richcookie(m): 7:33pm On Sep 28, 2009
Please if you wish to double your income try this simple technique:

Buy a note book and write down everyday, for 30 days the PHRASE BELOW and you will double your income. Continue this practice and your income will grow beyond your wildest dreams:

"I AM NOW HIGHLY PLEASING TO MYSELF IN THE PRESENCE OF OTHER PEOPLE"

That's it! Keep what you're doing private and just continue looking for opportunities and see how money will come your way. This has nothing to do with dark forces, but will eliminate some of the negative forces surrounding you. It is simple, but deadly effective. I am a student of mind science techniques and this will help you greatly!

To you doubting THOMASES! what have you got to lose. Just post your results here for all to see.
Re: Please If You Wish To Double Your Income Try This Simple Technique by bayfam(m): 6:23pm On Oct 01, 2009
ty, i will try it out. u mean writing it down every bleesed day,that is 1 to 30 by numbering
ty

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigerians Really Need Paypal? / New Year Investment Opportunity In Haulage Business / Oceanic And Intercontinental Banks Are Thieves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.