Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians (562 Views)

My Friend Resigned From FRSC For Farming, After 1 Year, I Was Surprised - Man / Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians / Aeroponics: Shift From Land Farming To Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by larakay(m): 8:02am On Aug 20, 2016
grab this life changing opportunity NOW!

AgricNation is giving out 10 Acer Of Lands free, for Farming To Young Nigerians,

Are you interested in farming?

Do you want to own a farm?

You are not financially buoyant to buy or lease a land for farming?

If the answer to all these is Yes, then you need to smile big because the solution to all these is right at your doorstep.

Get a free land to start your farming adventure, yes

Use this Link to fill an Application form...Thank you and best of luck

http://agricnation.com/new-site/get-free-land-for-farming.php

Re: Agricnation Is Giving Out 10 Acer Of Lands Free, For Farming To Young Nigerians by victorpotasowie: 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2016
thank God this is all i ve been searching for n i pray its real.

(1) (Reply)

Natural And Fresh Palm Oil For Sale / Any Supplier Of Poplar Wood In The House? / 12weeks Broiler For Sale @ Give Away Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.