Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,948 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed (784 Views)

#BankWars. Sterling Bank Apologises For Shading Other Banks. / ATM Withdrawal Limit In Nigeria For Naira Mastercard & Visa Card / Can Access Bank Visa Card Be Used For Withdrawals From Foreign Accounts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed by Ken4ward: 10:49am On Aug 20, 2016
Please I'll need the assistance of anyone who can help me make payment using sterling Bank Visa card. I'm trying to pay for PMP exam and I found that sterling bank card rate is the best. Not MasterCard please, because this can't work for international transaction than ATM withdrawal. Please make sure you've confirmed that the card has been profiled for web transaction. I can afford to give a tip for your kindness. Please if agreed I'll fund your account with the equivalent of the amount I want to pay in dollars on Monday. Thanks. Appreciate. You can reach me on 08143200200 or ken4ward@yahoo.com.
Re: Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed by ladyF(f): 3:41am On Aug 21, 2016
What's Sterling's present rate please?
Re: Sterling Bank Visa Card User Needed by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 21, 2016
Ken4ward:
Please I'll need the assistance of anyone who can help me make payment using sterling Bank Visa card. I'm trying to pay for PMP exam and I found that sterling bank card rate is the best. Not MasterCard please, because this can't work for international transaction than ATM withdrawal. Please make sure you've confirmed that the card has been profiled for web transaction. I can afford to give a tip for your kindness. Please if agreed I'll fund your account with the equivalent of the amount I want to pay in dollars on Monday. Thanks. Appreciate. You can reach me on 08143200200 or ken4ward@yahoo.com.
Eyah...Why haven't you opened a classic savings with sterling since?

(1) (Reply)

Government To Keep Unclaimed Dividends / Sargas Builds (LPG Skid Plants) An / What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.