Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k (784 Views)

What Business Can I Do With 20k? / What Business Can I Start At The University? / What Business Can I Set Up For My Elderly Father In The Village? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 7:48am On Nov 06, 2016
Hey great businessmen in the building, pls I'm in need of your advice. I currently have 50k cash and I'm kinda confuse on what business I can invest it it that will bring at least a sizeable ROI. Note: I just gained admission into higher institution and i wont like to burden my parent with petty things. Your honest advice is needed pls
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by SerialDigits(m): 7:54am On Nov 06, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
Hey great businessmen in the building, pls I'm in need of your advice. I currently have 50k cash and I'm kinda confuse on what business I can invest it it that will bring at least a sizeable ROI. Note: I just gained admission into higher institution and i wont like to burden my parent with petty things. Your honest advice is needed pls

start an investment... not this MMM of a thing,although mmm is good but people won't let ur mind be at ease with the fear of "ur money is at risk" statement... well,i know of a better and reliable offer....u can invest 30k for a start...
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by greatmarshall(m): 8:29am On Nov 06, 2016
AdebisiAdeyinka:
bro you can invest that money in mmm... It really pays... Contact me if you want to know more... There's even another one I'll introduce you to... Zero eight zero six six seven three zero two seven four
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 9:54am On Nov 06, 2016
SerialDigits:

start an investment... not this MMM of a thing,although mmm is good but people won't let ur mind be at ease with the fear of "ur money is at risk" statement... well,i know of a better and reliable offer....u can invest 30k for a start...
what other investment
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by fastlane84: 10:25am On Nov 06, 2016
Guy get 10% weekly on that money ..... And even a tendency to earn more if u wish.... What's app 08035358364

Am nt collecting the money from you in shot it grows in your pocket.....
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by eezeribe(m): 11:01am On Nov 06, 2016
Join MMM or GIVERS FORUM... although I am not a member of any...
Where is your location
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by AdebisiAdeyinka(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2016
eezeribe:
Join MMM or GIVERS FORUM... although I am not a member of any...

Where is your location
kwara
Re: What Business Can I Start With As Little As 50k by Debbykute: 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2016

(1) (Reply)

See Ridiculous Text Message Uber Nigeria Driver Sent Guy 'cos He Cancelled Trip / I Need A Loan Of 5million,which Bank Should I Approach / A Sound Economist That Predicted Naira Going Over N500/dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.