Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

32forreal's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 32forreal's Profile / 32forreal's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Crime / Re: Efcc Storms Benin And Yahoo Boys Jump From Roof Tops! by 32forreal: 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2008
If there is any system I believe is effective & or efficient in Nigeria today, it is the EFCC. I believe it is possible for Nigeria to die while the EFCC thrives. My position is corroborated by the undisguised respect the international organization has for the commission. That is why whenever I read about the inefficiency of any sector, I always say it should be made to pass through the baptism of EFCC. Howbeit, I slightly disagree with its attitudinal swoop on cafes. It is entirely impossible for cafe operators to know & or track the activities of these fraudstars in the cafe they operates. Would a cafe rationally restrict the use of Yahoo messenger? The answer is typical no. In so much benefits accrueable from this site to poor people, it remains the site where 99.9% of fraudulent transactions are carried out?. On the other hand, what is the EFCC saying about the various telecommunication companies giving out lines to customers of no verifiable profile? They form the bulk of fraudstar now. EFCC should address these two all-important positions so that its lofty determined drive to chase corruption from Nigeria will not be erroneously seen as anti poor who form the chunk of cafe users contemporarily to read newspapers, apply for daily posted jobs, reach friends with assisting ideas just to reduce cost of telephone calls & or text messages.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.