Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Make Whatsapp A Fun Place With Duta!(PICTURES) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Make Whatsapp A Fun Place With Duta!(PICTURES) (1250 Views)

Please Who Receives Money In This Place With Adsense Verified With Us Address. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Whatsapp A Fun Place With Duta!(PICTURES) by BEENUEL(m): 12:16pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hello NLer's

I will like to introduce to you DUTA. Though a Thread was created for it Early this year(see below), but I want to elaborate more on it.!

Duta is a programmed contact(Number) by some INDIA programmer, it was distributed all over the Planet. Duta is programmed to work on Groups alone, you cannot chat will Duta directly, it will never reply nor read your chat(abi Oti answer ni undecided).

WHAT CAN DUTA DO?

1. Quiz: Duta will set quiz for you and your pals, even those with Family Group, it's always super fun, like competing with your dad, mum and siblings it's just cool.

2. Scrabble: This Robot will ask you to make words outta some scattered latter, though it's like Quiz too. It's super fun!

3. News: Duta will bring up updates for News, such as, Football, fashion, politics and all. Even without.

4. Translations: Hian!, this one is extra super cool, Nobody can insult me via languages I don't understand on WhatsApp, especially in the group, Duta will elp me out ASAP!. Lastly Duta Ranks you after all the quiz, and all, it will Rank you.

WHY YOU MUST HAVE DUTA IN YOUR GROUP

* No matter how Boring the group is, if Duta is added, it will come back to LIFE

* Duta makes you enjoy Family time, that of Jumble and Quiz, Imagine competing with your Parents, very fun huh?.

*Duta will update you, on Live scores, even if you don't have Data. And will also supply you with News!.

* Duta Translate any Language on Earth for you!.

This is the Thread Created for Duta Earlier( https://www.nairaland.com/2859849/duta-whatsapp-robot-new-craze)

Duta's Contact(+91 9042001268,+91 9042001317,919042002405)

(*gf) to read news, (Jumble) to play scrabble, (*info) for quiz and finally( Translate French Hello), you write Translate first, then Any Language and finally what you want you Translate!

Hope you will like it......pictures below wink

Slyr0x, adewasco2k Pls kindly do the needs!

Re: Make Whatsapp A Fun Place With Duta!(PICTURES) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2016
Lol, the last pic. Saw what you did there

(1) (Reply)

See These Responsive Blogger Templates! / My Review Of 9jaboizgist.com.ng / I Am In Need Of Facebook Group Of 200k Members And Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.