Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,433 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? (1022 Views)

Secret Ways To Kill Unemployment Forever / Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / 10000 Police Recruitment Is To Tackle Unemployment - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Inteldeji: 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2016
Yeah maybe am not supposed to be watching movies, maybe am supposed to be brain storming looking for ways of liberating myself from the walls of unemployment. If I told you I have tried would u really believe me? Yeah that's what I thought. I have tried but as always, I meet an impervious brick wall. I can't break those walls or so it seems and it appears each time I brutally attack these walls with resolve, resilience, determination and faith I make little or no head way and a part of me keeps falling off. The wall I intend to break is breaking me. I am on the brink of depression. I don't want to sound like a man looking for pity all am looking for is a way. A way out of all of these would mean that I straighten things out. when I had the opportunity as an undergraduate for self development I didn't take it. I wasn't smart enough and I wasn't pro active. That singular error has plunged me into this misery of unemployment. The only possible skill and tool I have at my disposal is teaching. I can teach. I taught senior school students before service, during service I also taught senior sec school pupils. I can teach chemistry and biology. I have submitted my CV to schools I have written and passed tests I have gone for interviews and I have not gotten feedbacks I have the zealousness to keep giving it a shot but I am broke and unemployed, my parents business suffered a major set back. Without funds I possibly won't be able to compete favourably for jobs I have applied for if called up and if I feel I need to diversify by learning a skill or becoming an entrepreneur I would still need funds and that is not within my reach. The only way I think I can do this is by getting a job. This is my plan to break free from these walls. Anyone that can help me with a better advice or better still help me in actualizing my plan would be deeply appreciated. There are deeper stuffs I can't share for time sake cos many of you folks out there might not have the time and patience to read them but I can share it wt folks who are intersted and willing to help. Note my first step of breaking out of these is getting a paid job and I have other plans up my sleeves never to return back to those walls but first I need those funds from a paid employment teaching or anything else. Michael Scofield couldn't have made it out alone. I need help!!!

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Sunnypar(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2016
join me on www.mitacy.com
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Inteldeji: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2016
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Inteldeji: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2016
Inteldeji:
Yeah maybe am not supposed to be watching movies, maybe am supposed to be brain storming looking for ways of liberating myself from the walls of unemployment. If I told you I have tried would u really believe me? Yeah that's what I thought. I have tried but as always, I meet an impervious brick wall. I can't break those walls or so it seems and it appears each time I brutally attack these walls with resolve, resilience, determination and faith I make little or no head way and a part of me keeps falling off. The wall I intend to break is breaking me. I am on the brink of depression. I don't want to sound like a man looking for pity all am looking for is a way. A way out of all of these would mean that I straighten things out. when I had the opportunity as an undergraduate for self development I didn't take it. I wasn't smart enough and I wasn't pro active. That singular error has plunged me into this misery of unemployment. The only possible skill and tool I have at my disposal is teaching. I can teach. I taught senior school students before service, during service I also taught senior sec school pupils. I can teach chemistry and biology. I have submitted my CV to schools I have written and passed tests I have gone for interviews and I have not gotten feedbacks I have the zealousness to keep giving it a shot but I am broke and unemployed, my parents business suffered a major set back. Without funds I possibly won't be able to compete favourably for jobs I have applied for if called up and if I feel I need to diversify by learning a skill or becoming an entrepreneur I would still need funds and that is not within my reach. The only way I think I can do this is by getting a job. This is my plan to break free from these walls. Anyone that can help me with a better advice or better still help me in actualizing my plan would be deeply appreciated. There are deeper stuffs I can't share for time sake cos many of you folks out there might not have the time and patience to read them but I can share it wt folks who are intersted and willing to help. Note my first step of breaking out of these is getting a paid job and I have other plans up my sleeves never to return back to those walls but first I need those funds from a paid employment teaching or anything else. Michael Scofield couldn't have made it out alone. I need help!!!
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by zealed64: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2016
i feel your pain...So sorry about your situation, i wish i could help...Dont give up, keep trying the little way you can to source for jobs...people are facing similar problems too.
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by zealousB(m): 8:49am On Aug 27, 2016
Feel Your Pain Bro,rocking in the same boat with you.Its like am your 2nd you,always getting the teaching Jobs interview but no feedback and am even trying to venture into digital Marketing but hey you need money to learn that stuff.I also registered for the Andela Program me but i believe the first program me which is set to commence pretty soon is targeted at those on the island for now.All i know is that i would put myself at out there constantly as long as there is life opportunity abound
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by martinsad(m): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
I feel your pain brother...I can as well say, I can identify with all what you mentioned based on the fact that, I'm presently at such a crossroad and dilemma. I think you have a good writing skill. pls register on this site as a freelancer and get paid as you work just to keep body and soul together: www.upwork.com
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by ayusco85(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2016
zealousB:
Feel Your Pain Bro,rocking in the same boat with you.Its like am your 2nd you,always getting the teaching Jobs interview but no feedback and am even trying to venture into digital Marketing but hey you need money to learn that stuff.I also registered for the Andela Program me but i believe the first program me which is set to commence pretty soon is targeted at those on the island for now.All i know is that i would put myself at out there constantly as long as there is life opportunity abound

Bros pls tell me abt d Andela stuff. Am on d Island hw do I register
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by zealousB(m): 12:07pm On Aug 27, 2016
ayusco85:

Bros pls tell me abt d Andela stuff. Am on d Island hw do I register

Bro the registration has ended already.Class is scheduled to start by September
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by ayusco85(m): 7:45pm On Aug 27, 2016
zealousB:

Bro the registration has ended already.Class is scheduled to start by September

OK. Tnx
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by ticker(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
Can you do marketing?
Inteldeji:
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Inteldeji: 2:19am On Aug 29, 2016
ticker:
Can you do marketing?
Yes I can dis is my mail ayodejimicheal543@gmail.com
Re: How Can I Do A Michael Scofield On These Prison Walls Of Unemployment? by Inteldeji: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
martinsad:
I feel your pain brother...I can as well say, I can identify with all what you mentioned based on the fact that, I'm presently at such a crossroad and dilemma. I think you have a good writing skill. pls register on this site as a freelancer and get paid as you work just to keep body and soul together: www.upwork.com
OK can you give me more info on how it works?

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Representatives For An Airline Firm. / VACANCY : Car Wash Attendants Needed In Lagos (Modern Car Wash) / Delivery Officers Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.