Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere (2445 Views)

"I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by SuperSupremo(m): 1:18pm On Aug 20, 2016
An unknown man driving through Adebola Street-Surulere yesterday night had the road blocked and people wonder what was really wrong, we came down from our car only to see a man inside his car with loud music and aircondition on.

We knocked his side glass for close to thirty minutes and still to no avail, we had to call police as the situation looks so odd.

Police and ambolance arrived after some time and tried whatever means to wake the man up but their effort still proof futile till after an hour when the police decide to brake his screen then we saw the man breathing but still took time to open his eyes, upon opening eye he had to also take time to hear people knocking his car.

After hearing the knocks he lackadaisically opened the door upon sighting police presence, he then try to move the car but fortunately all the tyeres were deflated by police and blocked with rocks.

The police took his phone and checking recent calls they saw "My Wife" contact and decided to call and luckily indeed it was the man's wife, the wife got informed about the situation and demanded to talk to her husband but after police handed over the cell phone to him to talk to his wife he got back sleeping again.

Since it happened at friday night and given the whole Adebola street is full of hotells, night clubs and of coarse heavy presence of "Olosho" the man is suspected of taking some strange substance with drink or food in order to steal from him or something of likes.

It happened just in front of house no. 56 Adebola street whilst the next 2 compound is another nightclub.

Cc Lalasticla, Mynd44

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 20, 2016
Hian! Which kin sleep be that? Was he sleeping or was he practising to die

2 Likes

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by StPete: 1:38pm On Aug 20, 2016
Funny thing, i witnessed this scenario twice at the same time a few months ago. The Driver stopped in the middle of the road on Apongbon bridge and was sleeping at around past 9. Another slept on the road at Apapa road around 11pm. I'm wondering if dis was too much TGIF
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 20, 2016
he was late for his meeting... had to go immediately
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by yarimo(m): 2:26pm On Aug 20, 2016
Chai after reading this news I also lackdaisically gone out of thread grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2016
grin that sleep deep no be small, maybe his soul travelled and came back grin
Fabulocity:
Hian! Which kin sleep be that? Was he sleeping or was he practising to die
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2016
he's a type of person that he can be kidnapped with no effort and he will still not realize he's been kidnapped grin
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 21, 2016
Which one be "Surulele? " grin grin
Umu Anambra

3 Likes

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by FirstCounsel(m): 5:20pm On Aug 21, 2016
LynnPetra:
Which one be "Surulele? " grin grin
Umu Anambra
Kikikiki grin[color=][/color] cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by SuperSupremo(m): 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
More...

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Christeety: 10:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
I witnessed similar experience, this one is actually worse than 'The sleeping man". At least, he was unaware of his environment.

It happened on Apapa bridge. We had a smooth sail from ijora down to Apapa, everybody in the bus was happy that there wasn't the 'usual' Apapa traffic. We could even see how free the road was in front. We had just two vehicles in our front.

When we almost reached Airways bus stop, our vehicle slowed down. We thought maybe police was inspecting the bus in front of us. Seconds turned into minutes. We were on standstill for almost 20-30 minutes.

The driver got pissed off and decided to check what was happening in front. Only to discover that the truck driver in front was *EATING*. Imagine, parking the truck right in the middle of the road just to eat and chat. Wtf!

And police check point was just a distance away. And they cared less of why the vehicle stopped when the road was obviously free.

Lawless country!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by diportivo: 2:24am On Aug 23, 2016
A man can't even peacefully enjoy HIS sleep,inside HIS car,that he bought with HIS money,on a street in HIS country angry

Amebo ppl wanna be quick to tell his wife undecided
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Winneygirl(f): 5:30am On Aug 23, 2016
I have 1 question. Why were his tires deflated?

4 Likes

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Benbisco(f): 11:43am On Aug 23, 2016
Winneygirl:
I have 1 question.
Why were his tires deflated?

To allow for proper questioning/investigation without him driving off in fear, anger or confusion, which from the story he almost did.

I think that was a smart move by the Police. Allowing him to drive off in that condition could be inimical to road users.

1 Like

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by Benbisco(f): 11:48am On Aug 23, 2016
diportivo:
A man can't even peacefully enjoy HIS sleep,inside HIS car,that he bought with HIS money,on a street in HIS country angry

Amebo ppl wanna be quick to tell his wife undecided

I love your continuous use of 'his'. But what stopped him from driving HIS car to HIS house, park it in HIS garage, take HIS bath, eat HIS dinner prepared by HIS wife and sleep on the bed he also bought with HIS money next to HIS lovely wife?

2 Likes

Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by diportivo: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2016
Benbisco:

I love your continuous use of 'his'. But what stopped him from driving HIS car to HIS house, park it in HIS garage, take HIS bath, eat HIS dinner prepared by HIS wife and sleep on the bed he also bought with HIS money next to HIS lovely wife?

Because HIS eyes were heavy,and he wasn't in the right frame of mind to drive to HIS house,where he would probably have eaten the dinner HIS wife prepared,and he would have slept in the bed he bought with HIS money,with HIS wife beside him grin

And ofcos,pun is very well intended wink
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by SuperSupremo(m): 2:43pm On Aug 23, 2016
diportivo:

Because HIS eyes were heavy,and he wasn't in the right frame of mind to drive to HIS house,where he would probably have eaten the dinner HIS wife prepared,and he would have slept in the bed he bought with HIS money,with HIS wife beside him grin

And ofcos,pun is very well intended wink
What made his eyes heavy and what is his mission in the area

Besides that according to the wife she don't even know the area
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by diportivo: 2:52pm On Aug 23, 2016
SuperSupremo:
What made his eyes heavy and what is his mission in the area

Besides that according to the wife she don't even know the area

So,ur wife sabi town pass u

E get some corners wey I fit chook head enta wey my wife no sabi o wink

As to what made his eyes heavy,my guy

Goldberg works beta dan valium grin grin grin
Re: A Man Slept Off While Driving On The Road For Two Hours In Surulere by SuperSupremo(m): 7:43am On Aug 24, 2016
Hmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

DOMESTIC ABUSE!!! Is Donald Trump Abusive Towards His Wife Melania??? / When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? / Dna Test Palava Part 2 (update)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.